So I have created this list….. Well, lets call it a reminder of why it is so important to follow your dreams.
The 16 Reasons Why It Is So Important To Follow Your Dreams
1. The secret of living is giving, if you follow your dreams then you will have something worth sharing with others, hope, inspiration and a meaning to live, and that to me, is a great contribution.
2. Chasing your dreams will develop your courage. Courage is your fuel to achieve amazing success in life, follow your dreams and exercise courage. In sure enough time you will be unstoppable.
3. There is a reason why as kids we loved magic and dreams. Stop chasing your dreams and you will forget how it feels to live hopeful and young.
4. Great dreamers grow to be independent, learning that they can make a difference all by themselves.
5. Dreams can distract you from the negative events in life. You will weigh up what is more important, your dreams or the drama. Drama seems obsolete when you are passionate about following your dreams.
6. It gives you something to share and inspire your kids with, you have led by example that anything is possible when you put your mind to it.
7. Through accomplishing your dreams you will come to appreciate the experience of failure and know that failure is just part of success and that it wasn’t really all that bad as it was all worth it in the end.
8. Regret is a terrible thing, and a dream is powerful enough to bring you regret if you don’t take the chance to at least follow it.
9. Because you are never too old to dream. Age means nothing when we know what we want.
10. You become an interesting person, you show others you have meaning, direction and purpose.
11. The unknown of following your dreams may spark a little fear, this is okay though because a little fear is known to make you feel more alive.
12. It is fun proving the world wrong, so why would you follow the status quo?
13. The more you chase and accomplish your dreams the more the lines of the boundaries that the world puts in front of us fade, as we learn that any and everything is possible.
14. When you accomplish your dream, you are the first to see it happen. You can share your accomplishments with the rest of the world but you where there in the front row on a single chair to experience the magic that unfolded.
15. Your dreams have no limits, you are the creator of your dreams, big or small. When this is understood, you are able to design a way to favour you plan and accomplish your end goal.
16. A dream is strong enough to define you, once accomplished you prove to others they have no say in who you can and can’t be.
Never Give Up on Your Dreams
How Learning to Say ‘No’ Can Improve Your Business
The word “no” is a unique word that despite its negative connotations, is capable of positive consequences when used correctly. For example, when someone asks you to do something you don’t want to do, and you say no, you immediately know that someone is unhappy with such a response. However, in your mind, it feels like a positive outcome, because you’ve prevented yourself from doing something you don’t want to do. (more…)
How Leaning Into Your Discomfort Can Create the Comfortable Life That You Envision
Have you ever heard the phrase “If you do what’s hard now, your life will become easy—but if you do what’s easy now, your life will always be hard?” Whether you have or haven’t, there’s quite a bit of truth in the saying. However, the real question is how can a person truly make sense of the message that’s being conveyed, unless they know where they’re headed in life. (more…)
5 Ways You Can Supercharge Your Sales Courage Today
Sales can be hard. Whether you’re asking someone to buy a ticket, idea, or program, it’s not a skill that comes naturally to most people. But like any skill, it can be learned. With practice (and a little bravery), you will get better at selling. (more…)
8 of the Most Important Traits You Need to Have as an Entrepreneur
How to Harness the Message Within the Nightmare
5 Must Watch Netflix Movies and Documentaries About Business and Entrepreneurship
It’s Time You Understand That Your Media Plan is Your Business Plan
10 Powerful Tips to Help you Refuel Your Passion
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
(Images) 56 Inspirational Picture Quotes That Will Motivate Your Mind, Body & Soul
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Life4 weeks ago
Don’t Want To Feel Like A Failure Anymore? Stop Doing These 6 Things
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
5 Productivity Shifts You Need to Make to Have Your Best Year Yet
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
4 Lessons You Can Learn From the Founder of Walmart, Sam Walton
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
How I Built Nike: Phil Knight’s 4 Business Lessons for Young Entrepreneurs
- Life3 weeks ago
How to Protect Yourself From Other People’s Negativity
- Quotes3 weeks ago
19 Tom Bilyeu Quotes That Will Inspire You To Become Your Best Self
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
How a Nighttime Routine Can Make You More Successful
- Life4 weeks ago
How to Write a Personal Destiny Statement in 3 Steps