Would you like to share your story, your advice or your lessons in life with over 3 million monthly readers of Addicted2Success.com? Well Addicted2Success is always looking for high quality fresh content to share.
If you have great advice to share with our readers to motivate them to succeed then we are looking to feature you. Please have a browse through our website and have a look at the categories and articles that we cover.
We do not accept paid guest posts for promotion. We do not offer do-follow links either. We work with writers to produce unique and highly valuable content. So, if you’re looking for any of these things, you came to the wrong place.
Before submitting your article to us, please read our guidelines below carefully to ensure the best chance of being accepted.
Here are a few of our guidelines:
• Motivation and success is our focus. We like articles that fit within the self development genre: Motivation, Success, Inspiration, Spirituality, and Life. We also like articles about Startups/business and Entrepreneurship.
• We like our articles to be informative, interesting, a little personal but not too personal, and positive. We want to help our readers grow and feel inspired. So using long quotes and speeches for the bulk of your point or information is not something we are looking for.
• Please make sure your article is between 800-1200 words; we’re looking for clear and concise articles that deliver huge impact. So anything over 1500 words will not be reviewed.
• Please limit the formatting of your article when submitting. Plain text is preferred. Underline text, bold text, and italicized text isn’t needed. Our editors take care of that.
• Make your article interesting and easier to follow by including subheadings to break up content. Single sentence lines are not what we are looking for. Make sure to submit your article in paragraph format. Short paragraphs make the article easier to read. If you need an example, have a look at any article on our website and you will see how we like to format our content.
• Using images are not required but is recommended. Our formatting team usually chooses what image to put as the featured image of an article. However if you want to submit a featured image with your article, please attach it to the email. We may or may not use the image you submit with the article, that will be up to our editors.
• We recommend adding other internal links (no more than four) to existing articles on Addicted2Success if and whenever possible.
• We do not promote guest contributors websites, products, or services in the body of the article. Our focus is to provide our readers with practical advice, not for us to promote your products and services. We do allow you to provide 1-2 links within the body of the article to articles you have written for other websites. Just make sure they are to articles you have written, not to your eBook or mastermind class. The links will be reviewed and if the editors feel the links are not relevant or don’t belong, they do have the right to remove them. Links that you submit in your article are not guaranteed to be in there when we publish it.
If the editor feels there is a better article that should be linked, they will change it. Keep this in mind.
• Our readers want originality. We will not accept already published content. Whether it has been published on your own personal blog, social media platforms, or with another publication, we will not consider it.
• We do not accept articles submitted in PDF or HTML. Please submit articles in the body of the email or preferably in google docs. Google docs is the easiest and quickest way to have your article reviewed.
Please make sure to read and understand our guidelines before submitting. If you don’t submit your article in the way that we have requested from the information above, we will ask you to resubmit it when it is up to our standards. This will save our editors and our contributors valuable time.
If you have read our guidelines and are ready to submit your article to Addicted2Success then please send the following:
• Short paragraph for your author bio with your first and last name. We allow you to provide two links of your choice in your bio. It can be a link to your website and your eBook. It can be a link to your website and one social media page. It’s up to you. You get to choose what two links you think are most important to you.
• We ask that you set up a gravatar account using your email address so we have access to a current profile picture for your author bio – http://en.gravatar.com (Please provide us with the email address you used for your Gravatar account, not the profile link.) Please do this before submitting your article.
• Completed final draft of your article with a unique working title. Remember, the title is the first thing that catches the readers eye. Be creative but also keep in mind that you want your title to be inviting.
Please send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the above information in the body of the email or preferably in a google doc.
Thank you and we look forward to publishing the best content online!
8 Dynamic Ways to Become a Powerful Influencer
The Best Way to Accelerate Your Success According to James Altucher
3 Steps to Increasing Your Confidence for Good
37 Joe Rogan Quotes That Will Motivate You to Greatness
7 Mindfulness Hacks for Entrepreneurs to Build a Successful Business
7 Steps to Building Real Relationships With Influencers
How to Build A Personal Brand According to These 5 Well-Known Experts
The ABCs of Successful Breakfast Meetings
40 Ambitious Barbara Corcoran Quotes
5 Simple Things We Can All Do to Ensure We Become a Success Story
They say your net worth is equivalent to the five closest people in your network. This is also true for your level of influence, where your “net influence” is equivalent to the five closest people in your network. So how do you build a network of influential people and start becoming an influencer yourself? (more…)
Building a personal brand doesn’t have to be difficult. In fact, you can build a personal brand for free if you’d like. I’ve researched some of the top entrepreneurs and personal branding experts in the world and I want to share with you how they were able to build their personal brand. (more…)
What comes to mind when you hear the word “meeting”? Isn’t it usually a professional setting like an office filled with supervisors and your bosses in business clothes, a white board and a conference table? What if I tell you that when I think of meetings, I think of food? Not just any food, but breakfast and a huge serving of pancakes with your team? (more…)
Barbara Corcoran is a well recognized author, investor, entrepreneur, and regular shark on the hit show Shark Tank. However, this success comes from the humblest of origins. As a child, Barbara was told she would never succeed after realizing that she had a learning disability. After continuous setbacks, Barbara hustled and rose to the top of New York’s ambitious real estate market where she remains an all-star. (more…)
There’s something about reading other people’s success stories that warms my heart. It makes me reflect on my life while inspiring me to believe in the possibility of my own dreams, and pursue them with gusto. Some stories make me cry because of the tales of adversity that inspired them. Others, however, amaze me because of some the ingenious and unconventional inspirations behind them. Whatever their nature, most success stories appear to share some common denominators. (more…)