72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth

Image Credit | MotivationGrid

Here is a collection of Positive Thinking Quotes that will build your inner strength and help you grow mentally & spiritually so that you can live a successful and optimistic life.

Studies have shown that positive thinking can help with stress management and better health, two very important components that are needed to move through life with energy and enthusiasm.

72 Positive Thinking Quotes

“Life has many ways of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.” – Paulo Coelho

“There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.”  – Edith Wharton

“With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” – Dr. Wayne W Dyer

“Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.” – Norman Vincent Peale

“Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world but has not solved one yet.” – Maya Angelou

“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle

“An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.”  – Brian Tracy

“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill

“If you can dream it, then you can achieve it. You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar

“The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert H Schuller

“We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais Nin

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” – Douglas Adams

“Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher.” – Maya Watson

“I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened” – Mark Twain

“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha

“Hope is a waking dream.” – Aristotle

“The past has no power over the present moment.” – Eckhart Tolle

“Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Francesca Reigler

“I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.” – Harvey Fierstein

“If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” – Guy Finley

“Today is a new beginning, a chance to turn your failures into achievements & your sorrows into so goods. No room for excuses.” – Joel Brown

“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more.” – Tony Robbins

“We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma

“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.” – Henry Ford

“No matter what the situation, remind yourself “I have a choice.” – Deepak Chopra

“All you can change is yourself, but sometimes that changes everything!” – Gary W Goldstein

“The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” – Confucius

“If we’re growing, we’re always going to be out of our comfort zone.” – John C Maxwell

“Take chances, make mistakes. That’s how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.” – Mary Tyler Moore

“I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was.” – Muhammad Ali

“We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves.” – Swami Vivekananda

“The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.” – Unknown

“If someone tells you, “You can’t” they really mean, “I can’t.” – Sean Stephenson

“There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” – W. Clement Stone

“Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows.” – Michael Landon

“When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.” – Abraham Lincoln

37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life

“The difference in winning and losing is most often…not quitting.” – Walt Disney

“You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.” – C.S Lewis

“All things are difficult before they are easy.” – Thomas Fuller

“Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.” – Jon Bon Jovi

“Happiness, like unhappiness, is a proactive choice.” – Stephen Covey

“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” – Kurt Vonnegut

“You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It wont happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” – Joel Osteen

“The next time you feel slightly uncomfortable with the pressure in your life, remember no pressure, no diamonds. Pressure is a part of success.” – Eric Thomas

“When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray.” – Rumi

“If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” – William James

“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor Frankl

“Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn’t know you left open.” – John Barrymore

“The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Unknown

“Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why.” – Bernard Baruch

“Doing is a quantum leap from imagining.” – Barbara Sher

“Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.” – Joseph Campbell

“The mind is everything. What you think you become.” – Buddha

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein

“Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.” – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson

“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

“One of the most efficient ways you can improve your life is by simply thinking in a more positive way.” – Robert Norman

“Much of our pain or misery in life stems from our own outlook towards the situation. A paralyzed person can also be happy, so can be a financially poor family.” – Amit Ahlawat

“Be vigilant; guard your mind against negative thoughts.”– Buddha

“Research shows there is a strong correlation between positive feelings toward your job, and job performance and productivity.” – Reen Rose

“Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think.”– Thomas Edison

“When you consistently maintain a positive frame of mind, you’ll become known as a problem-solver rather than a complainer. People avoid complainers. They seek out problem-solvers.” Joseph Sommerville

“You can give in to the failure messages and be a bitter deadbeat of excuses. Or you can choose to be happy and positive and excited about life.” – A.L. Williams

“If you focus on the possible when you experience difficult situations, you can positively change your outlook, reduce your stress, and concentrate on achieving things that otherwise may not have been possible.” – Catherine Pulsifer

“I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. I don’t do things halfheartedly because I know if I do, then I can expect halfhearted results.” – Michael Jordan

“Become a possibilitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities – always see them, for they’re always there.” – Norman Vincent Peale

“We think positive thoughts and we become a positive person” – Andrew Evans

“Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein

“In the hopes of reaching the moon, men fail to see the flowers that blossom at their feet.” – Albert Schweizer

Positive Quotes about Thinking Paulo Coelho

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you enjoyed this collection of Positive Thinking Quotes.

Email these to your friends and family and don’t forget to print these out to hang on your bedroom or cubicle wall. You will notice a difference in your day, and your future when you live your life with incredible positivity and energy.

I am the the Founder of Addicted2Success.com and I am so grateful you're here to be part of this awesome community. I love connecting with people who have a passion for Entrepreneurship, Self Development & Achieving Success. I started this website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances.I'm proud to say through my podcast and through this website we have impacted over 100 million lives in the last 6 and a half years.

1. js james

Aug 12, 2015 at 2:38 am

Simply superb……Its just like honey added to an apple!!!

2. S Govindarajan

Jul 19, 2015 at 9:17 am

superb quotes I love it thanks for your quotes about life…

3. hari

Jul 16, 2015 at 12:35 am

thank u for ur great quote ..

4. gudboydeson

Jun 26, 2015 at 5:09 am

so sensitive and encouraging too ..

I really appreciate them.

5. Sandy

Jun 14, 2015 at 1:43 am

I enjoy reading these quotes. They are uplifting and inspiring. It’s also wonderful there are so many in one place so that I can seek the one I need to speak to my present situation. Just like the bible, (although the bible is much better), I can truly use these quotes to help maintain inner strength. Thanks to these men and women who have been through what they have or know of people who have… and left words of encouragement for us all.

6. shweta

May 31, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Wonderful , this quotes help to think in positive way.
    Will you help me to give me suggestion because I m very worry because of my health and career problems . I m try to think positive but its going to very difficult for me .

• vinod kr.samtani

Jun 28, 2015 at 4:26 pm

Just have hope..it is the only suggestion n solution of all problems…

7. Lai

May 11, 2015 at 2:45 am

🙂 🙂

8. ANUPREET

Apr 23, 2015 at 10:57 am

GOOD QUOTES

9. ole siara

Apr 20, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Thanks, great ones, will help in daily life decision

10. aboobacker

Apr 11, 2015 at 5:56 am

i read all quotes. but easy to make a practical life is better to do mediation with balanced mind (don’t allow to go mind outside) every morning for at least 20 minutes and there after practice simple yoga. if do these regular practice and always keep relaxed mind.

11. pranjal dhoble

Apr 4, 2015 at 12:18 pm

This thoughts are really inspiring i got new energy from it

12. Isshu Mangla

Mar 17, 2015 at 5:02 am

Thank you so much for this amazing quoits I am forever grateful………..:)

13. Eve

Feb 24, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Thanks a lot for sharing this great collection of positive quotes.

14. meenaz khan

Feb 21, 2015 at 11:47 am

Very inspiring qoutes
    Thanks joel

15. Hasib

Jan 30, 2015 at 1:53 am

Again thanks Joel Brown. You are my Idol. Again I have collected many quotes from you.

Joel Brown

Jan 30, 2015 at 2:25 am

16. rehan attar

Jan 26, 2015 at 6:00 am

Thanks a lot.. you will give the great opportunity for new life

17. Harvey

Jan 16, 2015 at 2:23 pm

Thank you so much for these amazing quotes, i am forever Grateful .

18. bk

Jan 13, 2015 at 8:34 am

Wonderful collection of positive quotes to keep for the rainy day to remind ourselves to think positive.

19. Muzafar kashmiri

Dec 26, 2014 at 5:28 pm

superb qouts I love it thanks for your qouts about life…

20. Anurag

Oct 13, 2014 at 10:42 am

Got better experience in the way of looking this world…!

30 Inspirational Quotes by Michelle Obama That Will Lift Everyone Up

Michelle obama quotes
Image Credit: Crown Publishing

Michelle Obama, wife of former United States President, Barack Obama, an American lawyer and writer, a former First Lady of the United States of America, a mom, an author and a style icon. In the eight amazing years that she served as the First Lady of the United States of America, she managed to become an inspiration for women all across the globe.

She has always spoken and worked towards equal rights for women, education for girls and healthy living. She is the proper definition of the modern-day revolutionary woman. Over the last couple of years, she has been encouraging people everywhere with her incredible words of wisdom and motivation. Every single person – young or old, is sure to take inspiration and motivation from her words.

Here are 30 quotes spoken by Michelle Obama:

1. “When they go low, we go high.”

2. “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”

3. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”

4. “The only limit to the height of your achievement is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.”

5. “Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting on a scale or measuring your waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters – on how we feel, and how we feel about ourselves.”

6. “As women, we must stand up for ourselves. As women, we must stand up for each other. As women, we must stand up for justice for all.”

7. “No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you are BEAUTIFUL.”

8. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.”

9. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contribution of half of its citizens.”

10. “You don’t have to say anything to the haters. You don’t have to acknowledge them at all. You just wake up every morning and be the best you can be. And that tends to shut them up.”

11. “Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you. Let them make you even hungrier to succeed.”

12.Empower yourselves with a good education, then get out there and use that education to build a country worthy of your boundless promise.”

13. “When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.”

14. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”

15. “Choose people who lift you up.”

16. “The difference between a broken community and a thriving one is the presence of women who are valued.”

17. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.”

18. “Just do what works for you because there will always be someone who thinks differently.”

19. “Every girl, no matter where she lives, deserves the opportunity to develop the promise inside of her.”

20. “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar.”

21. “Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. Trust your instincts, good relationships feel good, they feel right, they don’t hurt.”

22. “The one way to get me to work my hardest was to doubt me.”

23. “Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.”

24. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.”

25. “Changing the big picture takes time… and the best thing to do is focus on the things that we can make in our lives. If we’re doing all that – that becomes the collage of real change.”

26. “People who are truly strong lift others up. People who are truly powerful bring others together.”

27. “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.”

28. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”

29. “I am an example of what is possible when girls from the beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.”

30. “If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.”

What is your favorite quote from Michelle Obama? Comment Below!

90 Success Quotes You Should Have Tattooed On Your Body!

Today we have 90 of the Beefiest Success & Motivation Quotes you should have tattooed on your body. (more…)

42 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation

35 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation

As a motivational speaker, author and politician, Les Brown has risen to international prominence by delivering a high energy message which tells people how to shake off mediocrity and live up to their greatness. (more…)

31 Highly Successful Women Share Their Most Powerful Quotes

Quotes by Powerful and Successful Women Female Success quotes

Here is a nice collection of some of the worlds most powerful quotes by successful women. (more…)