- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 35 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 76 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 116 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 155 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 165 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 193 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 200 days ago
- Will Smith’s Top 9 Inspirational QuotesPosted 209 days ago
20 Big Name Stars Under 25 That Are Making A Name For Themselves In New Yorks Tech Scene
New York is a young, hot city and the tech scene is no exception.
From venture capitalists to founders, we rounded up 20 super stars that are creating big names for themselves despite their young ages.
Top Tech Startups Under 25 In New York City
Jared Hecht of GroupMe sold his startup for about $80 million last month.
What he’s done: Hecht and his cofounder Steve Martocci created a group mobile text messaging application, GroupMe.
Just 370 days after GroupMe’s launch, Hecht and Martocci sold the company to Skype for an estimated $80 million.
Gauri Manglik cofounded SpotOn and was a TechCrunch Disrupt finalist.
What she’s done: Manglik cofounded SpotOn, a company that helps friends discover places to go, and was a TechCrunch Disrupt finalist this year.
The NYU graduate was a former BlackRock analyst and teacher at The Princeton Review.
Alex Taub is a mentor at DreamIt Accelerator and is the head of business development at Aviary.
What he’s done: Taub has been running around the New York tech scene since he was 19 at Yeshiva University.
Now he’s a mentor at DreamIt Accelerator and heads up business development at photo editing startup, Aviary. He is also on the board of New York Venture Community, he organizes the Digital Learning Series with Startl, and is a Next New York fellow.