Have you ever wanted to manipulate your mind for success?
Well, as humans we are constantly driven by underlying habits, and it’s almost like we are running on auto-pilot most of the time. Understanding this may mean that the key to positive change is to warp these habits or maybe even replace them with better ones for good.
Mo Seetubtim from BrandMentalist.com breaks down a tried and true way of manipulating your mind for success.
One thing I’ve learned up to this point in life is that the mind has a memory. And it’s damn smart; it “subconsciously” recognizes patterns. Once the patterns become a habit, it’s hard to stop. It requires extra mental strength to break the habit.
“Starting from small, it becomes big.”
- Starting with white lies, repeatedly, you become a compulsive liar.
- Starting with shoplifting a lipstick, repeatedly, you become a thief.
- Starting with faking documents, repeatedly, you can become a white collar criminal.
- Starting with being dishonest, repeatedly, you become a cheater.
At the same time…
1) Starting with exercising at least 3 times a week, repeatedly, you become fit.
2) Starting with eating healthy everyday, repeatedly, you become well and healthy.
3) Starting with walking with your back straight, repeatedly, you have an elegant posture.
4) Starting with smiling and being positive, you become a happy person to be around inside and out and attract people with the same energy to you.
5) Starting with giving unused clothes and loose change to the homeless, repeatedly, you become empathetic and giving.
6) Starting with sharing things with others, repeatedly, you become generous.
7) Starting with only doing things that align with your core values, repeatedly, you are a person of meaningful values.
8) Starting with reading, repeatedly, you become addicted to learning.
9) Starting with making sure you get what you need done for the day, repeatedly, you are always on top of everything.
10) Starting with being focused, each task at a time, repeatedly, you can easily get into the flow and be productive.
11) Starting with thinking outside the box, repeatedly, you become extremely creative.
12) Starting with getting out of your comfort zone, repeatedly, you become confident and fearless.
13) Starting with telling yourself what you want to achieve in life, repeatedly, you will get there.
14) Starting with just getting it started, repeatedly, anything you want to be and do, you can be and do.
Checkout more of Mo’s articles at BrandMentalist.com
How to Organize Your Digital Space for the New Year
Every new year brings with it a fresh start and a new set of resolutions. One new year’s resolution you can make that will help set you up for success is to maintain an organized workspace all year long. Much like you should keep your physical workspace clean and clutter free, you should also do the same for your digital work space. (more…)
How to Live Like a Millionaire Without Being One
You don’t have to look far to find people who seem to be living the high life. In both social and traditional media, the affluent lifestyle appears to be more the rule than the exception. While not always truthful, it’s part of the posturing that takes place in our rabidly consumer-driven society. (more…)
3 Ways to Overcome Impostor Syndrome
Imagine you’re the head of a $250 million company. Sounds great, right? Except you’re challenged with your level of success. In fact, your anxiety is so overwhelming that you walk out of an exclusive CEO event to talk to your executive coach. Without that support, you wouldn’t be able to return to a room filled with other leaders — most of whom aren’t running businesses worth nearly as much as yours. (more…)
4 Lessons I’ve Learned From Sending 3 Million Emails
As an entrepreneur, the heart of your business lies in your email marketing efforts. Sixty-four percent of small businesses use email marketing to reach their customers. Each year this percent will grow because email marketing can turn a fledgling business into the leader of the pack. What you do with those emails matters. Whether you’re a branding coach that helps newly service-based women or you’re like me – an expert content freelancer helping others learn to make a business online –at the end of your email marketing efforts, you’ll hopefully come away with lessons for improvement. I learned these lessons from sending three million emails. (more…)
40 Tyler Perry Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Be Great
Should You Transition From Solopreneur to Entrepreneur? Here’s How to Know
39 Neymar Quotes to Motivate You Throughout Your Day
Sadhguru: How Our Life Is the Result of Our Actions
4 Crucial Life Lessons Rich Dad, Poor Dad Taught Me
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Life3 weeks ago
5 Things You Should Do Differently in the New Year
Success Advice3 weeks ago
7 Ways To Write New Years Resolutions And Stick To Them
Life3 weeks ago
The Only 5 Tips You Need to Live a Better & Struggle-Free Life in 2022
Life3 weeks ago
6 Simple Ways to Practice Self-Care More in 2022
Life3 weeks ago
5 Ways to Ditch the Resolution in 2022 and Create the Solution
Quotes3 weeks ago
The 50 Unforgettable Betty White Quotes For Inspiration
Success Advice4 weeks ago
How to Help Your Child Succeed in Life: 7 Tips From a Psychologist
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
5 Things You Need to Master to Become a Successful Entrepreneur