Although it seems like Disney movies are meant for kids, adults too equally enjoy the entertainment they provide.
In fact, at times Disney does better than the more serious and real world movies. The best part, however, is that these animations are not meant only for entertainment. If you watch them carefully you will discover that Disney teaches you a lot about life, even better than motivational and self-help books.
Let us have a look at some of the all-time favorite Disney characters and what advice they have for us:
1. Ralph – Wreck-It Ralph
“There’s no one I’d rather be than me.”
You may not be perfect, but that is totally okay; no one is. In fact, you do not even have to be perfect. All you have to be is yourself. Do not worry about being accepted. Even though this might seem to be very difficult for some who feel they are constantly judged, understand that you do not have to worry about being accepted because it is your life. Embrace your failures and shortcomings and work around them by building up your skills.
2. Edna – The Incredibles
“I never look back, darling! It distracts me from the now.”
What is done is done. There is no undoing it. Crying over the past will get you nothing. In fact, it will actually distract you because you might keep thinking over what you could have done differently and how you ruined things. However, what you can do is learn from the mistakes you made and avoid them in the future. Make peace with your past.
3. Christopher – Winnie the Pooh
“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
Just because you failed once does not mean you are dumb. Failures are part of daily life. Do not feel down because of one mistake. You are capable of much, much more than you realize. How else do you think you have made it till now?
4. Grandmother Willow – Pocahontas
“Sometimes, the right path is not the easiest one.”
There comes a situation at least once in everyone’s life when you feel that you just can’t do it. You know what decision you need to make but it seems so very difficult. If you are in such a circumstance, sit back, take a deep breath and ponder over the situation. Are you up for making the right decision and follow the correct path even if you have to put in a lot of work for it? Or would you find an easy way out even if it is wrong? Understand that every good thing needs efforts.
5. Alice – Alice in Wonderland
“I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”
We change and learn more about life every single day. We grow and evolve spiritually, emotionally and mentally. It would not benefit you to visit the past because you and everything around you has changed. We should, instead, progress and advance.
6. The Blue Fairy – Pinocchio
“A boy who won’t be good might just as well be made of wood.”
Goodness comes before anything else. It is not as important to be rich and powerful as it is to be kind. Goodness trumps everything else and the satisfaction you get out of helping someone is unmatchable to any other feeling. Besides, more often than not, your good deeds work in favor of you.
7. Princess Tiana – The Princess and the Frog
“The ONLY way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.”
You dream about a lot of things. Fine. But just having a dream is not enough. You have to work hard to achieve it, otherwise you might as well forget about it. You would do it if it is important for you. This could be anything and it applies to everything. You might want to approach that girl you are totally in love but do not have the guts to; you will have to do something if you wish to be with her. Start with a simple hello. You might want to lose those pounds but the idea of exercising scares you. Instead of joining a gym right away, begin with just walking for health.
Thank you for reading my article! Which Disney quote would you add to this list and why?
30 Inspirational Quotes by Michelle Obama That Will Lift Everyone Up
Michelle Obama, wife of former United States President, Barack Obama, an American lawyer and writer, a former First Lady of the United States of America, a mom, an author and a style icon. In the eight amazing years that she served as the First Lady of the United States of America, she managed to become an inspiration for women all across the globe.
She has always spoken and worked towards equal rights for women, education for girls and healthy living. She is the proper definition of the modern-day revolutionary woman. Over the last couple of years, she has been encouraging people everywhere with her incredible words of wisdom and motivation. Every single person – young or old, is sure to take inspiration and motivation from her words.
Here are 30 quotes spoken by Michelle Obama:
1. “When they go low, we go high.”
2. “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”
3. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”
4. “The only limit to the height of your achievement is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.”
5. “Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting on a scale or measuring your waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters – on how we feel, and how we feel about ourselves.”
6. “As women, we must stand up for ourselves. As women, we must stand up for each other. As women, we must stand up for justice for all.”
7. “No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you are BEAUTIFUL.”
8. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.”
9. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contribution of half of its citizens.”
10. “You don’t have to say anything to the haters. You don’t have to acknowledge them at all. You just wake up every morning and be the best you can be. And that tends to shut them up.”
11. “Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you. Let them make you even hungrier to succeed.”
12. “Empower yourselves with a good education, then get out there and use that education to build a country worthy of your boundless promise.”
13. “When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.”
14. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”
15. “Choose people who lift you up.”
16. “The difference between a broken community and a thriving one is the presence of women who are valued.”
17. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.”
18. “Just do what works for you because there will always be someone who thinks differently.”
19. “Every girl, no matter where she lives, deserves the opportunity to develop the promise inside of her.”
20. “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar.”
21. “Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. Trust your instincts, good relationships feel good, they feel right, they don’t hurt.”
22. “The one way to get me to work my hardest was to doubt me.”
23. “Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.”
24. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.”
25. “Changing the big picture takes time… and the best thing to do is focus on the things that we can make in our lives. If we’re doing all that – that becomes the collage of real change.”
26. “People who are truly strong lift others up. People who are truly powerful bring others together.”
27. “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.”
28. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”
29. “I am an example of what is possible when girls from the beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.”
30. “If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.”
What is your favorite quote from Michelle Obama? Comment Below!
90 Success Quotes You Should Have Tattooed On Your Body!
42 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation
As a motivational speaker, author and politician, Les Brown has risen to international prominence by delivering a high energy message which tells people how to shake off mediocrity and live up to their greatness. (more…)
9 Support Networks All Entrepreneurs Need to Succeed in Business
How to Overcome Stage Fright in 5 Simple Steps
5 DIY Skills That Will Take Your Entrepreneurial Journey to New Levels
3 Steps to Overcome Your Brain Biases and Become a Better Leader
3 Ways to Optimize Your Life for Success
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
(Images) 56 Inspirational Picture Quotes That Will Motivate Your Mind, Body & Soul
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
6 Things You Should Do if You Want to Live a Successful and Prosperous Life
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Want to Be an Entrepreneur? It’s Impossible Without These 3 Characteristics
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
4 Ways You Can Master Magnetic Confidence – Ashley Hann
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
19 Success Mantras From Zig Ziglar to Help You Unleash Your True Potential
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
3 Reasons Why Walking Away Can Bring You Greater Success
- Podcasts3 weeks ago
Top 12 Addicted2Success Podcast Episodes for You to Listen To
- Life2 weeks ago
7 Essential Mindset Shifts From Gary Vaynerchuk That’ll Help You Have an Amazing Life
- Life4 weeks ago
4 Life-Changing Benefits of Having a Purpose