Although it seems like Disney movies are meant for kids, adults too equally enjoy the entertainment they provide.
In fact, at times Disney does better than the more serious and real world movies. The best part, however, is that these animations are not meant only for entertainment. If you watch them carefully you will discover that Disney teaches you a lot about life, even better than motivational and self-help books.
Let us have a look at some of the all-time favorite Disney characters and what advice they have for us:
1. Ralph – Wreck-It Ralph
“There’s no one I’d rather be than me.”
You may not be perfect, but that is totally okay; no one is. In fact, you do not even have to be perfect. All you have to be is yourself. Do not worry about being accepted. Even though this might seem to be very difficult for some who feel they are constantly judged, understand that you do not have to worry about being accepted because it is your life. Embrace your failures and shortcomings and work around them by building up your skills.
2. Edna – The Incredibles
“I never look back, darling! It distracts me from the now.”
What is done is done. There is no undoing it. Crying over the past will get you nothing. In fact, it will actually distract you because you might keep thinking over what you could have done differently and how you ruined things. However, what you can do is learn from the mistakes you made and avoid them in the future. Make peace with your past.
3. Christopher – Winnie the Pooh
“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
Just because you failed once does not mean you are dumb. Failures are part of daily life. Do not feel down because of one mistake. You are capable of much, much more than you realize. How else do you think you have made it till now?
4. Grandmother Willow – Pocahontas
“Sometimes, the right path is not the easiest one.”
There comes a situation at least once in everyone’s life when you feel that you just can’t do it. You know what decision you need to make but it seems so very difficult. If you are in such a circumstance, sit back, take a deep breath and ponder over the situation. Are you up for making the right decision and follow the correct path even if you have to put in a lot of work for it? Or would you find an easy way out even if it is wrong? Understand that every good thing needs efforts.
5. Alice – Alice in Wonderland
“I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.”
We change and learn more about life every single day. We grow and evolve spiritually, emotionally and mentally. It would not benefit you to visit the past because you and everything around you has changed. We should, instead, progress and advance.
6. The Blue Fairy – Pinocchio
“A boy who won’t be good might just as well be made of wood.”
Goodness comes before anything else. It is not as important to be rich and powerful as it is to be kind. Goodness trumps everything else and the satisfaction you get out of helping someone is unmatchable to any other feeling. Besides, more often than not, your good deeds work in favor of you.
7. Princess Tiana – The Princess and the Frog
“The ONLY way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.”
You dream about a lot of things. Fine. But just having a dream is not enough. You have to work hard to achieve it, otherwise you might as well forget about it. You would do it if it is important for you. This could be anything and it applies to everything. You might want to approach that girl you are totally in love but do not have the guts to; you will have to do something if you wish to be with her. Start with a simple hello. You might want to lose those pounds but the idea of exercising scares you. Instead of joining a gym right away, begin with just walking for health.
Thank you for reading my article! Which Disney quote would you add to this list and why?
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
10 Life Changing Quotes That Helped Me Create A Meaningful Life
Meaning isn’t something you stumble upon. It’s something you consciously build into your life. Its foundation rests on your experiences, beliefs, and core values. The people you love, the things you cherish, and what you’re willing to sacrifice make up who you are. (more…)
The Biggest Man-Made Myth and What You Can Do About It
Why “No Pain, No Gain” Is More Powerful Than You Realize
4 Reinvention Strategies Leaders Can Learn From Legally Blonde
What I Learned as a Young Entrepreneur and Why You Should Take Notes
A 3 Step Process to Deal With Negative Emotions as an Entrepreneur
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Crypto News4 weeks ago
Why Defi Is Hot Right Now and How Safemoon Will Dominate Crypto
Life2 weeks ago
5 Ways to Rediscover Your Purpose in Life
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
4 Non-Financial Factors to Measure Success as an Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
4 Tips for Making the Leap From Employee to Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
How Are You Defining Your Success as an Entrepreneur?
Success Advice3 weeks ago
5 Things I’ve Learnt From Selling Private Jets to 7 Figure Coaching Programs
Success Advice4 weeks ago
Brain Dump: A Powerful Method for Increasing Productivity
Success Advice2 weeks ago
5 Dos and Don’ts When Starting a Business With a Friend