Almost everyone grew up watching Disney films and that is a fact. Admit it or not, we get ridiculously fell in loved with every Disney character that we watched. Disney movies created a huge impact to mankind. They successfully became a big part of every kid’s childhood memories.
And until now, Disney movies are still making every child’s imagination grow and every young adult’s heart melt. No matter what your age is, you will definitely spend time to watch all those Disney films over and over. Let’s go back from our childhood and reminisce the timeless life lessons Disney movies taught us.
Enjoy this collection of life changing Disney Quotes.
Inspirational Disney Quotes
1. Woody once risked his life to save me. I couldn’t call myself his friend if I weren’t willing to do the same. – Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story
2. All it takes is faith and trust. – Peter Pan, Peter Pan
3. Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. – Lilo, Lilo and stitch
4. The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up. – Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
5. Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it. – Rapunzel,Tangled
6. You control your destiny — you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems. – Merida, Brave
7. Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it” – Rafiki, Lion King
8. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming! – Dory, Finding Nemo
9. You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” – Gusteau, Ratatouille
10. No matter how your heart is grieving, If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella, Cinderella
11. Fairy tales can come true. You gotta make them happen, it all depends on you. – Tiana, Princess and the Frog
12. Sometimes the curiosity can kill the soul but leave the pain. – Alice, Alice in Wonderland
13. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – The Emperor, Mulan
14. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew.” – Pocahontas, Pocahontas
15. You can’t force someone to like you. It takes time for friendship to grow. – Cody, Suite Life of Zack and Cody
16. To laugh yourself is to love yourself. – Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse
17. When there’s too much to do, don’t let it bother you. Forget your troubles. –Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
18. Put your faith in what you most believe in. – Tarzan, Tarzan
19. A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference. – Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
20. Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it. – Elastigirl, The Incredibles
21. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong. – Hercules, Hercules
Do these quotes bring back your most treasured memories? What are your favorite disney quotes?
Share them below.
Feature Image by: Disney World Florida
25 Empowering Quotes About Diversity From Influential Leaders
In today’s society, we are often told that diversity is a good thing. However, many don’t know what it actually means to be diverse. Diversity is the word used to describe any group of people who are different from one another and share some common ground. The definition can be broadened even further and include things like age, culture, race or ethnicity, etc., but for now, let’s stick with the basics. We live in a world where there is more than one type of person so when you talk about diversity, you’re referring to differences in attitudes and opinions as well as appearance. (more…)
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
The Secret Formula for Real Financial Success
Be Like Water: 3 Martial Arts Lessons for Negotiation
15 Mistakes to Avoid When Starting a Business in 2021
4 Boss Level Growth Strategies That Create an Optimized Life
How to Stay Motivated to Achieve Your Goals
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Success Isn’t Luck, It’s Based on the Good Habits of Who We Become
- Life7 days ago
Practicing Self-Devotion: 3 Ways Towards a More Mindful and Compassionate You
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Mentally Strong People Do These 5 Things
- Life4 weeks ago
5 Steps to Go From Breakdown to Breakthrough
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Why All Successful Entrepreneurs Have MBAs: Mentors, Believers, Advocates
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
The Day I Stopped Selling and Built a Business
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
10 Common Leadership Myths and How to Overcome Them
- Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
15 Ways to Become a More Successful Entrepreneur