Almost everyone grew up watching Disney films and that is a fact. Admit it or not, we get ridiculously fell in loved with every Disney character that we watched. Disney movies created a huge impact to mankind. They successfully became a big part of every kid’s childhood memories.
And until now, Disney movies are still making every child’s imagination grow and every young adult’s heart melt. No matter what your age is, you will definitely spend time to watch all those Disney films over and over. Let’s go back from our childhood and reminisce the timeless life lessons Disney movies taught us.
Enjoy this collection of life changing Disney Quotes.
Inspirational Disney Quotes
1. Woody once risked his life to save me. I couldn’t call myself his friend if I weren’t willing to do the same. – Buzz Lightyear, Toy Story
2. All it takes is faith and trust. – Peter Pan, Peter Pan
3. Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. – Lilo, Lilo and stitch
4. The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up. – Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
5. Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it. – Rapunzel,Tangled
6. You control your destiny — you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems. – Merida, Brave
7. Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it” – Rafiki, Lion King
8. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming! – Dory, Finding Nemo
9. You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” – Gusteau, Ratatouille
10. No matter how your heart is grieving, If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella, Cinderella
11. Fairy tales can come true. You gotta make them happen, it all depends on you. – Tiana, Princess and the Frog
12. Sometimes the curiosity can kill the soul but leave the pain. – Alice, Alice in Wonderland
13. The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – The Emperor, Mulan
14. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew.” – Pocahontas, Pocahontas
15. You can’t force someone to like you. It takes time for friendship to grow. – Cody, Suite Life of Zack and Cody
16. To laugh yourself is to love yourself. – Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse
17. When there’s too much to do, don’t let it bother you. Forget your troubles. –Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
18. Put your faith in what you most believe in. – Tarzan, Tarzan
19. A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference. – Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
20. Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it. – Elastigirl, The Incredibles
21. I know every mile will be worth my while. I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong. – Hercules, Hercules
Do these quotes bring back your most treasured memories? What are your favorite disney quotes?
Share them below.
Feature Image by: Disney World Florida