(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success

quotes collection of quotes the best quotes

Quotes have the power to change our perspective and motivate our minds to achieve amazingly wonderful things in life.

I have lived an amazingly bountiful life by following the good advice that I have discovered from popular quotes along the way. So I have hand-picked a collection of the 52 Most Inspiring quotes that I have found to be helpful in my pursuit of success this year.

Please share this page of quotes with your family and friends and enjoy the motivation that each and every quote brings to the page.

52 Awesome Quotes For Success

accomplish dreams picture quote

always try and never give up picture quote

be better picture quote

change your mind mental picture quote

crazy to succeed picture quote

dalai lama picture quote yesterday

discipline picture quote motivation

Do Good Inspirational Picture Quotes

Dont give up picture quote

dont just give up picture quote

dreams bigger picture quote

Effort Picture Quote About Life

face challenges picture quote

failure is not fatal picture quote

Click here for the Most Popular Picture Quotes

failures picture quote

honesty picture quote john lennon

i wish picture quote

Jack Sparrow Picture Quote

learn and win picture quote

lift you up picture quote

Live Your Life Picture Quote

martin luther king picture quote

Mirror picture quote

never give up ever picture quote

Never stop learning picture quote for life

No more Excuses Picture quote

no quitting picture quote

Nobody Is Perfect Picture Life Quote

opportunities picture quote

Picture Quote Be Strong

picture quote haters and doubters

picture quote how to be successful

Picture Quote I can and I will

picture quote mentality

picture quote prove them wrong

picture quote push harder

picture quote success happiness

picture quote think of yourself

picture quote to be different

picture quote your life story

picture quote zig ziglar born to win

picture quotes better friends

picture quotes results

positive life picture quote

regret picture quote

Socrates build new picture quote motivation

start today fitness picture quote

the best days picture quote motivation

Trust Actions Picture Quote

warm up workout picture quote

workout picture quote

worth it picture quote

I hope you enjoyed these picture quotes, please don’t forget to share them. You can use the share buttons below 🙂

Thanks!

I am the the Founder of Addicted2Success.com and I am so grateful you're here to be part of this awesome community. I love connecting with people who have a passion for Entrepreneurship, Self Development & Achieving Success. I started this website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances.I'm proud to say through my podcast and through this website we have impacted over 100 million lives in the last 6 and a half years.

1. Nashu

Dec 8, 2014 at 4:24 am

Thanks a lot

2. Darshit Gosalia.

Nov 20, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Loved ur quotes a lot.gives very strong lifetime motivation.

3. Gaurav sagar

Oct 28, 2014 at 8:25 am

First i would like say Thanks a lot for your incredible quotes n ur lovely time for giving us your experience………
    Hats of to you. .
    Lovely

4. Natalie

Jun 20, 2014 at 10:00 am

Wow

5. jagdish

May 27, 2014 at 8:31 pm

#Inspired #inspired #inspired #inspired is wat I can say…..tanq

6. Jay

May 8, 2014 at 1:39 am

I’m ready to do anything!

7. LaToya

May 4, 2014 at 11:37 am

*smile *

8. Gabre Igziabher.

May 3, 2014 at 5:43 am

I’m grateful to you brother, all are wonderful & really inspiring. thank you so much indeed!

• nghitu

Jul 27, 2014 at 4:18 pm

wow

9. digvijay

Apr 28, 2014 at 11:59 am

awesome quotes, made my day.

10. money

Apr 25, 2014 at 11:53 am

The best quotes I ever heard

11. Krishna

Apr 14, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Thanks a lot

12. Anand

Apr 7, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Your great motivate all minds…

your equal to parents

13. c.m.nivadha rajan

Mar 28, 2014 at 5:39 am

i read it many times.but every time, i learned something new ,something very useful and something very necessary for me at this time.thank you for this useful quotes.i think so i got it,finally what i needed for.thank you, i am eager to see your oncoming works.

14. Nitin Jha

Mar 20, 2014 at 11:45 am

Thanks for this wonderful inspiring, motivating thoughts i really need them so badly.

15. Eben Ezer Shimwino

Mar 20, 2014 at 11:09 am

am going to focus on them from now. I believe they goona change my life. God bless you.

16. chris kumah

Mar 18, 2014 at 6:35 am

These quotes have in them;life. Thank you for sharing . I’ll do same.

17. Anurag Manni

Mar 17, 2014 at 3:29 am

Very True quotes

18. Amjad Ali

Mar 11, 2014 at 11:02 am

very true quotes

19. Amitesh

Mar 6, 2014 at 5:59 am

thank you very much. . .

20. Nnamani Emeka Joseph

Feb 26, 2014 at 10:30 pm

thank God for this inspirational quotes.they rely change my life.

30 Inspirational Quotes by Michelle Obama That Will Lift Everyone Up

Michelle obama quotes
Image Credit: Crown Publishing

Michelle Obama, wife of former United States President, Barack Obama, an American lawyer and writer, a former First Lady of the United States of America, a mom, an author and a style icon. In the eight amazing years that she served as the First Lady of the United States of America, she managed to become an inspiration for women all across the globe.

She has always spoken and worked towards equal rights for women, education for girls and healthy living. She is the proper definition of the modern-day revolutionary woman. Over the last couple of years, she has been encouraging people everywhere with her incredible words of wisdom and motivation. Every single person – young or old, is sure to take inspiration and motivation from her words.

Here are 30 quotes spoken by Michelle Obama:

1. “When they go low, we go high.”

2. “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”

3. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”

4. “The only limit to the height of your achievement is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.”

5. “Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting on a scale or measuring your waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters – on how we feel, and how we feel about ourselves.”

6. “As women, we must stand up for ourselves. As women, we must stand up for each other. As women, we must stand up for justice for all.”

7. “No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you are BEAUTIFUL.”

8. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.”

9. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contribution of half of its citizens.”

10. “You don’t have to say anything to the haters. You don’t have to acknowledge them at all. You just wake up every morning and be the best you can be. And that tends to shut them up.”

11. “Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you. Let them make you even hungrier to succeed.”

12.Empower yourselves with a good education, then get out there and use that education to build a country worthy of your boundless promise.”

13. “When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.”

14. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”

15. “Choose people who lift you up.”

16. “The difference between a broken community and a thriving one is the presence of women who are valued.”

17. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.”

18. “Just do what works for you because there will always be someone who thinks differently.”

19. “Every girl, no matter where she lives, deserves the opportunity to develop the promise inside of her.”

20. “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar.”

21. “Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. Trust your instincts, good relationships feel good, they feel right, they don’t hurt.”

22. “The one way to get me to work my hardest was to doubt me.”

23. “Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.”

24. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.”

25. “Changing the big picture takes time… and the best thing to do is focus on the things that we can make in our lives. If we’re doing all that – that becomes the collage of real change.”

26. “People who are truly strong lift others up. People who are truly powerful bring others together.”

27. “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.”

28. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”

29. “I am an example of what is possible when girls from the beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.”

30. “If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.”

What is your favorite quote from Michelle Obama? Comment Below!

90 Success Quotes You Should Have Tattooed On Your Body!

Today we have 90 of the Beefiest Success & Motivation Quotes you should have tattooed on your body. (more…)

42 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation

35 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation

As a motivational speaker, author and politician, Les Brown has risen to international prominence by delivering a high energy message which tells people how to shake off mediocrity and live up to their greatness. (more…)

31 Highly Successful Women Share Their Most Powerful Quotes

Quotes by Powerful and Successful Women Female Success quotes

Here is a nice collection of some of the worlds most powerful quotes by successful women. (more…)