I know right? Of all people, Lil Wayne.
There has been a lot of flak lately with the rapper, that his songs are crap, his lyrics are crap and basically he’s just a bad influence on young kids from all over the world.
I like to think differently. The media likes to blow things out of proportion. If you put in a little effort, you can easily find a treasure trove of uncensored inspiration.
Here are 10 quotes from Lil Wayne himself.
Let it inspire you.
Lil Wayne Quotes
1) “I’m an addict, I’m addicted to success. Thankfully, there’s no rehab for success.”
I don’t see any harm in being addicted to success. Only the fearless in life aim for success all the time in their life.
And it isn’t a matter of choosing success. Taking action is needed. Lil Wayne did.
2) “I like people that enjoy life, ’cause I do the same.”
Because isn’t life all about having fun and being happy? We tend to forget that.
3) “Trying to tear down the past prohibits you from building up your future.”
We got to let go of the past, sure. But everything that has had happen, good or bad made us the person we are today. Embrace that. Everything happens for a reason.
4) “I’ve been criticized for the things I chose and things I’ve chosen to do.”
That’s taking not caring about what others think to a new level eh?
5) “I believe that music is another form of news. Music is another form of journalism to me so I have to cover all the areas with my album.”
I like to think that this quote is both passion and expression combine, where when you’ve something to say, you use the medium that is your talent. So express yourself. Let the world know what you have to say. Don’t hold back.
6) “The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done… you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do.”
Stop hanging on to regret. Hindsight always gives a 20/20 vision. It’s time to look ahead instead.
7) “Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like being sorry for being real.”
Never make apologies for yourself. Nuff said.
Somewhere along the way in your life, the world and its people will have a problem with you. That’s their problem. Not yours.
8) “I don’t need it to be easy. I just want it to be worth it.”
Never back down from a real challenge. They give the best lessons in life.
9) “Make jokes. No stress. Love. Live Life. Proceed. Progress.”
Show love and compassion to your fellow man. We only have each other.
10) “Surround yourself with love, not friends.”
Because certain relationships in life are toxic. You need to make the active choice to surround yourself with positive people only. Aim for love, always.
30 Inspirational Quotes by Michelle Obama That Will Lift Everyone Up
Michelle Obama, wife of former United States President, Barack Obama, an American lawyer and writer, a former First Lady of the United States of America, a mom, an author and a style icon. In the eight amazing years that she served as the First Lady of the United States of America, she managed to become an inspiration for women all across the globe.
She has always spoken and worked towards equal rights for women, education for girls and healthy living. She is the proper definition of the modern-day revolutionary woman. Over the last couple of years, she has been encouraging people everywhere with her incredible words of wisdom and motivation. Every single person – young or old, is sure to take inspiration and motivation from her words.
Here are 30 quotes spoken by Michelle Obama:
1. “When they go low, we go high.”
2. “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”
3. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”
4. “The only limit to the height of your achievement is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.”
5. “Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting on a scale or measuring your waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters – on how we feel, and how we feel about ourselves.”
6. “As women, we must stand up for ourselves. As women, we must stand up for each other. As women, we must stand up for justice for all.”
7. “No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you are BEAUTIFUL.”
8. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.”
9. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contribution of half of its citizens.”
10. “You don’t have to say anything to the haters. You don’t have to acknowledge them at all. You just wake up every morning and be the best you can be. And that tends to shut them up.”
11. “Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you. Let them make you even hungrier to succeed.”
12. “Empower yourselves with a good education, then get out there and use that education to build a country worthy of your boundless promise.”
13. “When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.”
14. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”
15. “Choose people who lift you up.”
16. “The difference between a broken community and a thriving one is the presence of women who are valued.”
17. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.”
18. “Just do what works for you because there will always be someone who thinks differently.”
19. “Every girl, no matter where she lives, deserves the opportunity to develop the promise inside of her.”
20. “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar.”
21. “Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. Trust your instincts, good relationships feel good, they feel right, they don’t hurt.”
22. “The one way to get me to work my hardest was to doubt me.”
23. “Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.”
24. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.”
25. “Changing the big picture takes time… and the best thing to do is focus on the things that we can make in our lives. If we’re doing all that – that becomes the collage of real change.”
26. “People who are truly strong lift others up. People who are truly powerful bring others together.”
27. “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.”
28. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”
29. “I am an example of what is possible when girls from the beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.”
30. “If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.”
What is your favorite quote from Michelle Obama? Comment Below!
90 Success Quotes You Should Have Tattooed On Your Body!
42 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation
As a motivational speaker, author and politician, Les Brown has risen to international prominence by delivering a high energy message which tells people how to shake off mediocrity and live up to their greatness. (more…)
6 Creative Ways to Hype Up a New Product on Social Media
5 Ways to Remain Undefeated In Life and Cherish Each Moment Successfully
How to Be a Selfless Leader in Your Business
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
- Life3 weeks ago
How You Can Use the Power of Gratitude to Your Advantage
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
Tony Robbins Top 10 MUST Read Books to Expand Your Mind
- Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
Earn More When You Adopt These 7 Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Life4 weeks ago
How Stress Can Actually Improve the Quality of Your Life
- Life3 days ago
6 Reasons Why You Should Never Glorify Failure After You’ve Failed
- Life4 weeks ago
7 Simple Ways to Master Your Emotions When Making Decisions
- Life4 weeks ago
The Truth About the Law of Attraction
- Life4 weeks ago
8 Things You Can Do to Rise Above Failure and Attain Success