News

A Young Mans Daring Journey To Become A Millionaire

Millionaire By 25

A 24 year old young and aspiring entrepreneur, “Corey Wadden” from Toronto, Ontario has a very daring and inspiring objective; to make one million dollars within a two-year period, in order to allow his mother to retire comfortably. That might sound like a lofty ambition, but he is already well on his way.

In order to raise funds needed for the production costs of his personal documentary, “Millionaire By 25“, Corey managed to organize interviews with major radio stations, high performing entrepreneurs, started a number of developing businesses and has also launched a crowdfunding campaign to keep the engine running for the filming of his inspirational documentary.

Click the picture below to checkout Corey’s IndieGoGo Crowdfunding Campaign here:

Millionaire By 25

Here’s is Corey’s story

On Corey Wadden’s 23rd birthday back in 2011, he set a personal goal to be able to raise enough money to allow his mom to retire within the next two years. When he was only six years old, his parents split up, leaving his mom to raise his brother and himself alone. During those years, they teetered below the poverty line as his mom worked hard and continuously struggled to make ends meet.

Corey his mum millionaireAs most kids his age were heading off to college, Corey stayed behind because he felt too guilty to go off to school and leave his mom in her current situation. Instead of attending college, Corey spent the next six years working, doing jobs such as door-to-door sales and serving, among others, to try to help his mom through her difficult financial situation. Although these jobs enabled Corey to help his mom out financially, it was necessary for him to keep on working endlessly just to keep the money coming in. Then, when Corey was 23, his mom was at risk of losing her own job which would create total financial disaster. There was no way that Corey could work any more than he already was at this point. This was enough motivation to push him to the brink of setting the goal of giving himself two more years to get his mom into a position where she was able to retire.

Corey decided to film this whole process, eventually turning his journey into a documentary.

Seventeen months after starting, Corey has accomplished some pretty amazing things during this time period. For starters, he won a contest to be trained by New York Times best selling author, Tim Ferriss. This training and his mentorship would help Corey to validate his business idea and pointed him in the right direction toward fulfilling his goal. Corey even obtained interviews with hard to contact people such as Neil Strauss, Robert Greene, Chad Mureta, Ryan Holiday, Farrah Gray, Shia Lebeouf and others who gave him sound business advice, traveling all across the country to do so, sometimes having to resort to sleeping in his car along the way.

But the good news is that all of this hard work has paid off, because Corey has now launched three businesses as well as having gained an online following of 50,000 people, earning nearly $100,000 in the process! With these funds, Corey plans to buy a house for his mom, get her a new car, and send her anywhere she chooses to travel in the world as a Christmas present, as she has never had the opportunity to travel before because of her financial situation.

Corey WaddenThe concept of being able to do this for his mom, and for inspiring others to do the same thing in their own lives was the driving force behind Corey’s motivation to keep going. Up until a certain point, his documentary had been solely self funded, including all aspects of the pre-production phase, the shooting, and all of the traveling expenses. However, it was getting to the point where he could not afford to continue like this anymore, while at the same time reaching his goal within the given timeframe. This was a result of the fact that all of the money Corey had earned was having to be reinvested in the business in order for it to grow and make more money. Not only was it of great personal importance to Corey and his mother that he achieve this goal, he believed his success would inspire other young people to set life changing goals, as well as learn how to accomplish them.

After all of the time, work, and money that Corey had invested in this project so far, he was not about to give up after obtaining the fair amount of success that he had already achieved. At the time when Corey had only six months left to accomplish his mission and was still a ways away from achieving his set goal amount, he decided to take action.

Corey Wadden Apps MillionaireCorey’s Focus On This Documentary

1) How to set a huge goal and pursue it.

2) How to contact hard to reach individuals and possibly obtain mentorship with them ( Such as he had done with Tim Ferriss, Robert Greene, Neil Strauss, Chad Mureta, Ryan Holiday, Shia Lebeouf, and others.).

3) How to start an app business and turn it into a six figure venture.

4) How to begin an e-book business and earn a six figure income from it.

5) How to use youth to your advantage when striving for success.

Corey not only believes in this project for personal reasons, such as his ultimate goal, but he also believes that his story can be an inspiration to other young people that will encourage them and motivate them to set their own personal financial goals and to do what it takes to achieve them.

Corey so far has proven to us all that age is nothing but a number and that all the resources are already out there to connect, raise money and create something of value. This is the inspirational and motivational story of one young man’s daring journey to become a millionaire.

Corey Wadden – Millionaire by 25

1. Melan Mob

Nov 27, 2013 at 4:27 pm

I am inspired now, after reading Corey’s story. Wish I was as creative and brilliant as Corey. I know that we all dreamt of giving out the best for our family and it’s a dream come true to give back in return to our parent’s hardship in raising and giving us what we need in life. Amazingly done Corey.

2. brian ramdhan

Nov 23, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Wow that is one exceptional Story. It seemed like an impossible dream but as the saying goes ‘ he who has a strong enough why can bear with almost any how’

I am now even more motivated to pursue my dreams of having an online business!!!

3. Charlie

Nov 6, 2013 at 10:48 pm

I don’t know how you guys do it but i’m still trying to figure out how i can make it like everyone else 🙁

4. Mary

Oct 16, 2013 at 10:55 pm

Corey has been blessed with excellent skills an talents. An he used it with his project. This has been a life learning experienced story, an I wish one day I can be like Corey too. I am struggling right now, with my startup business. But I have faith, drive, an determination that my product will be able to sell world wide. Patience an time is all I need. Corey you have got a lot of talent, an thank you so much for sharing your dream. An it gives me a lot of inspiration, to move forward with my project an not giving up thank you so much you are a real inspiration.

5. Sebastian

Oct 13, 2013 at 3:18 am

Wow, that mom has the best son in the world. I’ll go call my mom right now to tell her how much I love her.

6. KnezPedja024

Sep 26, 2013 at 8:49 am

To everybody who has similar goals… please watch TED video Simon Sinek – “How great leaders…”
    Making millionaire status a goal could be dead end. Even with 1M$+, you could be poor and “empty”.

• KnezPedja024

Sep 26, 2013 at 8:50 am

PS: OR even better, read the book: Simon Sinek “Start with WHY”

7. Roxanne

Sep 16, 2013 at 7:26 pm

This is a wonderful story of inspiration, motivation and drive. I wish more of this type of material would be front & center on the news instead of so much bad stuff. More people need to be exposed to good news and inspiring people.

8. Francis

Sep 8, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Wow. Corey is a pretty amazing guy. But I am upset at how people comment only to mock him as if it were a joke. Cmon. Get a life. COREY YOU ROCK!

9. Dionne

Sep 3, 2013 at 12:45 am

That is my goal! I’m currently 16 and trying to make my first million by the age of 25. It is crazy how Corey and I have the same goal!

10. Peter

Aug 27, 2013 at 12:29 am

Hey people!

I’m Peter Wozinski, and I’m 15 years old, from Waterloo Ontario and have a dream to be employed by 25! I intend to go to college, earn a degree in computer science and business, and then work at Apple Computers. I also want to put a down payment on a house for my parents and buy them motorcycles because they always wanted them but have been too busy raising me and my 2 brothers and 1 sister.

I need to raise $40,000 to reach my goal of paying for university, after that I will work at Apple computers and make $150,000 a year, more than enough for me to put a down payment on a house for my parents and buy them motorcycles! AND I will be able to support myself! =)

I just need your help with funding my education. So why should you help me? I have already acted in 3 commercials, I’ve invested $500 of my own money in penny stocks and got a 10% return, I have straight As in school, I read Money Logic, Millionaire Next Door, How to Win Friends And Influence People, and my challenge is more realistic and better defined than being a millionaire by 25, and I will help my parents with my own money once I’m employed at 25.

Please follow me on facebook and help me reach my goals! THANKS, PETER! =)

(sorry this isn’t spam, its just marketing!)

11. aygenius80

Aug 20, 2013 at 6:35 am

Talk about lighting a fire under someone’s tail! Corey’s story is simply proof to me that no matter who you are or where you come from, whatever the circumstances you may be going through, you can turn them around. Thanks for inspiring us all, Corey!

12. Nikki Robinson

Aug 20, 2013 at 5:18 am

He’s so amazing; it brought tears to my eyes because he’s doing what so many young, disadvantaged people from single-parent homes are trying to do: just be able to somewhat pay back their parent for forsaking their own dreams to take care of a child. I believe in him and his mission. And it’s so inspiring to someone who came from a similar background to see him doing so much – all starting with a goal that many would automatically deem impossible.

Even if he falls short, I know his mother has to be overwhelmed with all he’s done to improve her life. A good mother doesn’t provide for their children out of hopes that they’ll pay her back as adults. It’s all out of love. But to have your child embark on a grand mission to show appreciation for your sacrifices… wow. It’s heart-warming.

He’s a true blessing – to his mom and to young people with the odds stacked against them.

13. Jacqueline

Aug 19, 2013 at 4:53 pm

As a single mom this is such a sweet and inspirational story. I hope to be the inspiration for my daughter on how to follow her dreams.

14. Joshelyn Hephzibah

Aug 19, 2013 at 3:44 pm

I love this!!!SO inspiring and motivating!! This is just what I needed!

15. Spike|Mobile (@Spike_Mobile)

Aug 18, 2013 at 1:32 pm

I met Corey when he was just talking about this idea and I’m so happy to see the success he’s attained so far. Good luck on hitting your goal, and thanks for the inspiration along the way!

16. Gabriel Do Carmo

Aug 18, 2013 at 10:57 am

That is amazing. Its funny I have the same exact goal. I want to get to a point in my financial life where my mother won’t have to work another day of her life. My goal is to be able to retire her by the time I turn 21.

17. FERNANDO BIZ

Aug 18, 2013 at 6:32 am

Great Story and I’ve seen him on that talk with Noah and Tim Ferris. This guy is addicted to Success.

18. Melody

Aug 18, 2013 at 1:41 am

Good on him, what a legend.

19. sedikia

Aug 18, 2013 at 12:09 am

bravo a toi

20. Leana

Aug 17, 2013 at 11:04 pm

So so so Inspiring!!

News

The Top 21 Richest Celebrity Couples In The World

Jay-Z Beyonce richest couple

This years list of the worlds richest celebrity couples is pretty impressive. With a collective net worth of $4.1 Billion between these 21 cashed up couples there is more than enough money for them to buy a few Ambani skyscraper homes and all move in together. (more…)

News

Think & Grow Rich: The Legacy Film

Think-&-Grow-Rich-The-Legacy-Movie

We have some incredible news for you. For the first time in history, the Napoleon Hill Foundation has granted exclusive rights to Think Rich Films to transform the book, Think and Grow Rich, into a motion picture film, one that will impact another 100 million lives worldwide.

I am excited to announce that I will be featuring in this film alongside Bob Proctor, Lewis Howes, Rob Dyrdek, Barbara Corcoran, Grant Cardone, Darren Hardy, John Lee Dumas and many more incredible thought leaders.

Here’s the new teaser trailer for the film:

As true fans of Think and Grow Rich, we worked for over 3 years, pouring our hearts and souls into creating a film that is a pure representation of the Legacy of this life changing literary masterpiece.

Our guiding light along the way was to remain true to the content and in doing so spark the flame that will ignite a global movement with a powerful message.

The message is that anyone can succeed irrespective of their circumstances. Human potential is not  predicated by age, race, gender, education, finance or any other perceived disadvantages.

Join us in Los Angeles on October 14, 2017 for the historical World Premier of Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy a film based on Napoleon Hill’s best selling book, Think and Grow Rich.

Join Us For The Premiere

Saturday October 14, 2017 at Regal L.A. LIVE: A Barco Innovation Center

Location: 1000 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90015

Red Carpet: 5:30pm – 6:00pm

Film Kick Off with Producers & Director: 6:20pm – 6:30pm

Film Showing: 6:30pm – 8:00pm

Q & A with Cast: 8:00pm – 8:30pm

PLUS… a panel discussion with the cast hosted by Gerard Adams

Attire: Formal/Semi Formal
VIP Private After Party Katsuya at L.A. LIVE: 9:00pm to Midnight

This exclusive VIP event following the Premiere will be private to cast members, producers, director and key individuals who made this film possible.

Hors d’oeuvres & Beverages will be provided and hosted by Katsuya.

Click the button above and scroll to the bottom of the next page to get your General or VIP tickets

The heartbeat of Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy

think & grow rich

A glimpse of what you will see..

A glimpse of what you will see.. “Faith is going to give you the ability to continue through the highs and lows…” – Rob Dyrdek

“I remember being 24, new in business and being stopped dead reading the book…” – Barbara Corcoran

“Follow your dreams! Whether you achieve them or not is irrelevant…” – Lewis Howes

News

The Top 10 Highest Paid Music Artists In The World

The Top 10 Highest Paid Music Artists In The World

Forbes has just put out the list for highest paid musicians for 2015.

These music artists have created some very catchy yet inspiring songs this year. Music is the one thing that creates an “escape” for most people. It can inspire you, make you happy, pick you up when you’re down, etc. (more…)

News

The Top 50 Highest Paid Celebrities of 2015

The Top 50 Highest Paid Celebrities of 2015

Forbes ranked the most successful celebrities of 2015! The list is quite stunning!

From movie actors and actresses to pro athletes, this list has definitely brought together some of the most inspirational people in the entertainment world today. (more…)