- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 1 month ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 2 months ago
- (Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of SuccessPosted 2 months ago
- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 3 months ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 4 months ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 7 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes By The Highest Performing CEO’sPosted 8 months ago
(Infographic) How All That Lack Of Sleep Is Killing You!
While posting this article I’d say that “I’m one hell of a hypocrite”. 5 hours sleep from the night before and a wired brain that will not let me sleep until I have finished my updates, is just another daily experience for me. A number of Entrepreneurs and hard workers boast about having less than the average 7+ hours sleep, but is this really the best thing for us? Could it be more effective to sleep in so we are more in tune to take on a 15 hour day?
So I decided to look around for some info on lack of sleep and how it affects our performance. This Infographic sums up the best information on this topic.
(Infographic) How Lack Of Sleep Is Killing Your Performance
Infographic created by: YourLocalSecurity.com