Every now and then we need a dose of inspiration. We also have to appreciate the awesome art of Typography so why not blend the two together as a form of Inspirational Typography Quotes?
Well, we have discovered 70 awesome inspirational and motivational typography quotes that we’d love to share with you, to get you into high gear this year.
Enjoy this collection of inspirational typography quotes and don’t forget to save them as your background on your smart phone as a reminder that we should be living to our full potential each and every day.
70 Awesome Inspirational Typography Picture Quotes
If you believe you can do it, go out there and do it, because that is the only way you are gonna get it! – Harry Main
The most important thing is never stop believing.
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” – Saint Augustine
Success comes from having dreams that are bigger than your fears. – Terry Litwiller
Stay hungry, stay foolish. – Steve Jobs
If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. – Napoleon Hill
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Neale Donald Walsch
Your future is created by what you do today, not tomorrow. – Robert Kiyosaki
Pick your life, don’t let it pick you.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Failure is not an option.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
“Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die tomorrow.” – James Dean
The perfect time to start something never arrives. Do it NOW!
If you can dream it, you can achieve it. – Zig Ziglar
The harder you work, the luckier you get.
The first step before anybody else in the world believes it, is that you believe it. – Will Smith
Don’t fit in, stand out.
Let’s make better mistakes tomorrow.
Good things come to those who keep fighting.
I knew all the rules but the rules did not know me. – Eddie Vedder
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
What doesn’t kill me, makes me awesome instead – True Story
The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
People can change until they take their last breath.
The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
Whatever you are thinking….THINK BIGGER! – Tony Hsieh
The greatest results in life are usually attained by common sense and perseverance. – O Feltham
Logic will get you from A-Z. Imagination will take you everywhere. – Albert Einstein
Life is simple, you make choices and you don’t look back.
Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety nine percent perspiration. – Thomas Alva Edison
Dreams don’t work unless you do.
If your dreams don’t scare you. DREAM BIGGER.
Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined. – Andrew Hendrixson
It’s not how good you are, it’s how good you want to be.
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
Get out there!
“The road to success for 99% of people isn’t a jump, it’s a steady incline from one successful project to the next.” – Lee Morris
For my next trick I will make everyone Understand ME.
It’s not where you take things from, it’s where you take them to. – Jean-Luc Godard
Nothing will work unless you do. – Maya Angelou
Life isn’t worth living until you have found something worth dying for. – Martin Luther King Jr.
The time is now.
You’re never a loser until you quit trying. – Mike Ditka
Goals are dreams with a deadline.
Do it NOW! Sometimes later becomes NEVER.
“The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vince Lombardi
The longer you wait for the future the shorter it will be.
Do what you love and never work a day in your life.
Less talk, more action.
‘We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.’ – J.K Rowling
The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
The bad news is time flies, the good news is you’re the pilot.
Smooth seas don’t make good sailors.
You must listen to your heart and follow it or it will find a million ways to remind you that there is something missing.
“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
You’re awake, you’re awesome. Live like it. – Kid President
To be given the gift of life is extraordinary and the best thing we can do is live it as fabulously as we can. – Alexandra Elizabeth “Alex” Kingston
It may not be easy but it will be worth it.
Blur the line between work and play.
It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. – Walt Disney
The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
The grass is greener where you water it. – Neil Barringham
Live life to express not to impress. – Unknown
Don’t compare your beginning to someone else’s middle. – Jon Acuff
Good things come to those who wait. But the best things come to those who DO.
The core of man’s spirit comes from new experiences. – Chris McCandless
Everything starts with a dream.
We hope you enjoyed this collection of Inspirational Typography Quotes. Please share this post with your friends, fans and followers and spread the inspiration.
30 Inspirational Quotes by Michelle Obama That Will Lift Everyone Up
Michelle Obama, wife of former United States President, Barack Obama, an American lawyer and writer, a former First Lady of the United States of America, a mom, an author and a style icon. In the eight amazing years that she served as the First Lady of the United States of America, she managed to become an inspiration for women all across the globe.
She has always spoken and worked towards equal rights for women, education for girls and healthy living. She is the proper definition of the modern-day revolutionary woman. Over the last couple of years, she has been encouraging people everywhere with her incredible words of wisdom and motivation. Every single person – young or old, is sure to take inspiration and motivation from her words.
Here are 30 quotes spoken by Michelle Obama:
1. “When they go low, we go high.”
2. “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”
3. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”
4. “The only limit to the height of your achievement is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.”
5. “Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting on a scale or measuring your waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters – on how we feel, and how we feel about ourselves.”
6. “As women, we must stand up for ourselves. As women, we must stand up for each other. As women, we must stand up for justice for all.”
7. “No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you are BEAUTIFUL.”
8. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.”
9. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contribution of half of its citizens.”
10. “You don’t have to say anything to the haters. You don’t have to acknowledge them at all. You just wake up every morning and be the best you can be. And that tends to shut them up.”
11. “Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you. Let them make you even hungrier to succeed.”
12. “Empower yourselves with a good education, then get out there and use that education to build a country worthy of your boundless promise.”
13. “When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.”
14. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”
15. “Choose people who lift you up.”
16. “The difference between a broken community and a thriving one is the presence of women who are valued.”
17. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.”
18. “Just do what works for you because there will always be someone who thinks differently.”
19. “Every girl, no matter where she lives, deserves the opportunity to develop the promise inside of her.”
20. “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar.”
21. “Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. Trust your instincts, good relationships feel good, they feel right, they don’t hurt.”
22. “The one way to get me to work my hardest was to doubt me.”
23. “Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.”
24. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.”
25. “Changing the big picture takes time… and the best thing to do is focus on the things that we can make in our lives. If we’re doing all that – that becomes the collage of real change.”
26. “People who are truly strong lift others up. People who are truly powerful bring others together.”
27. “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.”
28. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”
29. “I am an example of what is possible when girls from the beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.”
30. “If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.”
What is your favorite quote from Michelle Obama? Comment Below!
90 Success Quotes You Should Have Tattooed On Your Body!
42 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation
As a motivational speaker, author and politician, Les Brown has risen to international prominence by delivering a high energy message which tells people how to shake off mediocrity and live up to their greatness. (more…)
9 Personal Growth Lessons I Learned From Being Bullied
6 Creative Ways to Hype Up a New Product on Social Media
5 Ways to Remain Undefeated In Life and Cherish Each Moment Successfully
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
Life3 weeks ago
How You Can Use the Power of Gratitude to Your Advantage
Success Advice3 weeks ago
Tony Robbins Top 10 MUST Read Books to Expand Your Mind
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
Earn More When You Adopt These 7 Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs
Life4 weeks ago
How Stress Can Actually Improve the Quality of Your Life
Life5 days ago
6 Reasons Why You Should Never Glorify Failure After You’ve Failed
Life4 weeks ago
7 Simple Ways to Master Your Emotions When Making Decisions
Life4 weeks ago
The Truth About the Law of Attraction
Life4 weeks ago
8 Things You Can Do to Rise Above Failure and Attain Success