Change Your Mindset
80 Inspirational Quotes About Purpose to Fuel Your Passion
If you’re seeking inspiration and motivation to discover your purpose in life, look no further than these purpose quotes. Finding your purpose can be a challenging and daunting task, but it’s a crucial step towards living a fulfilling life. These quotes provide wisdom and insight into the importance of purpose and how to pursue it.
Whether you’re feeling lost or searching for direction, these purpose quotes can provide clarity and guidance. From famous philosophers and authors to modern-day thought leaders, these quotes offer a diverse range of perspectives on purpose.
Take some time to reflect on these purpose quotes and consider how they resonate with your own journey. Remember that discovering your purpose is a personal and unique experience, but these quotes can serve as a source of encouragement and inspiration along the way.
So, if you’re ready to unlock the power of purpose in your life, start by exploring these insightful purpose quotes. With determination, focus, and a positive mindset, you can discover your purpose and live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Here are 80 Inspirational Quotes about Purpose
1. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – Pablo Picasso
3. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
4. “Your purpose is not just a job or a career, it’s a calling from God that inspires you to make a difference in the world.” – Joel Brown
5. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
6. “The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better.” – Robert F. Kennedy
7. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
8. “Your purpose in life is to use your unique gifts and talents to make a positive impact on the world around you.” – Sir Ken Robinson
9. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
10. “The purpose of life is to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.” – Unknown
12. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
13. “Your purpose in life is to use your gifts and passions to help others, and in doing so, find joy and fulfillment for yourself.” – Unknown
14. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
15. “The purpose of life is to find your voice and inspire others to find theirs.” – Stephen Covey
16. “Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever.” – Peter Hagerty
17. “Your purpose in life is to create something that outlasts you.” – Matthew McConaughey
18. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
19. “The purpose of life is to find your own way, and to find your own path, and to follow it.” – Unknown
20. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
21. “Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
22. “The purpose of life is to make your heart sing and your soul dance.” – Unknown
23. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
24. “The purpose of life is to be a light to others, to show them the way, and to help them find their own path.” – Unknown
25. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
26. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
27. “The purpose of life is to find your passion and pursue it. – Unknown
28. “You were born with a purpose. You have something to offer the world that no one else can.” – Marie Forleo
29. “Purpose is the reason you journey. Passion is the fire that lights your way.” – Ryan Blair
30. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “The meaning of life is to give life meaning.” – Ken Hudgins
32. “The purpose of life is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
33. “Your purpose in life is to find your voice and give it a voice.” – Stephen Covey
34. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
35. “Your purpose in life is to find your own path, and to follow it, no matter what anyone else says.” – Unknown
36. “When you find your purpose, everything else falls into place.” – Frida
37. “Your purpose is not to impress others, but to express yourself.” – Unknown
38. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
39. “Find your purpose, and then give your whole heart to it.” – Unknown
40. “You have a purpose in life. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.” – Unknown
41. “Purpose is the reason you are here. Passion is what makes you stay.” – Michael Jordan
42. “The purpose of life is to create, to give, to love, and to leave a legacy.” – Unknown
43. “The purpose of life is not to be perfect, but to be authentic.” – Unknown
44. “Your purpose is to live the life that is right for you, not the life that others expect of you.” – Kobe Bryant
45. “Your purpose in life is to make a positive difference in the world, no matter how small.” – Richard Branson
46. “The purpose of life is to find truth, and to live it, no matter what.” – Joel Brown
47. “Your purpose in life is to create a life that you love, and to share that love with others.” – Unknown
48. “Your purpose in life is not to be successful, but to live a meaningful life that aligns with your values and passions.” – Unknown
49. “Finding your purpose is a journey, not a destination.” – Unknown
50. “The purpose of life is to use your gifts and talents to make the world a better place.” – Dwayne Johnson
51. “The purpose of life is to be yourself, and to express yourself fully in the world.” – Unknown
52. “Your purpose in life is to live with intention, to pursue your passions, and to make a positive impact on the world.” – Unknown
53. “Your purpose in life is not just to exist, but to thrive and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
54. “The purpose of life is to grow, to learn, to evolve, and to become the best version of yourself.” – Unknown
55. “Your purpose in life is to live a life that is true to yourself, and that inspires others to do the same.” – Unknown
56. “The purpose of life is to find joy in the journey, and to create a life that brings you happiness and fulfillment.” – Dwight Howard
57. “Your purpose in life is to make a difference in the lives of others, to be of service, and to contribute to the greater good.” – Myles Munroe
58. “The purpose of life is to discover your own path, and to have the courage to follow it, no matter where it leads.” – Jay Shetty
59. “Your purpose in life is to be the best version of yourself, and to inspire others to do the same.” – Unknown
60. “The purpose of life is to create something that will outlast us, to leave a positive impact on the world, and to make a difference in the lives of others.” – Elon Musk
61. “Your purpose in life is to embrace your unique gifts and talents, and to use them to create a life that is truly your own.” – Unknown
62. “The purpose of life is to seek out new experiences, to learn, to grow, and to find meaning in every moment.” – Unknown
63. “The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but a life without a purpose.” – Myles Munroe
64. “Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.” – Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
65. “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” – Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company
66. “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.” – Stephen C. Hogan, author and entrepreneur
67. “When you have a strong enough why, you can tolerate any how.” – Tony Robbins
68. “Purpose is not a destination, it’s a journey. It’s not something you find, it’s something you create.” – Evan Carmichael
69. “If you are not passionate about it, forget it.” – Jerry Greenfield, co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s
70. “You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense.” – Rick Warren
Here are some of my most shared quotes about purpose:
1. “Without purpose, you’re like a ship without a rudder, drifting into the abyss, never reaching your destination.” – Joel Brown
2. “Purpose is the compass that will guide you on your journey to greatness.” – Joel Brown
3. “Purpose is not just a destination, it’s a journey, a process of self-discovery and growth.” – Joel Brown
4. “The most successful people in the world have a clear sense of purpose, a burning desire to achieve their dreams.” – Joel Brown
5. “Your purpose is your passion, the thing that makes you come alive and gives your life meaning.” – Joel Brown
6. “Purpose gives you the courage to take risks, to try new things, to step outside of your comfort zone.” – Joel Brown
7. “The key to unlocking your full potential is to discover your God given purpose, and then pursue it with all your heart.” – Joel Brown
8. “When you have a strong sense of purpose, you can overcome any obstacle and achieve anything you set your mind to.” – Joel Brown
9. “Your purpose is not just about what you do, it’s about who you are and what you stand for.” – Joel Brown
10. “Purpose is the driving force behind all great achievements. When you have a clear sense of purpose, nothing can stop you.” – Joel Brown
Read more success & entrepreneurship lessons from the founder of Addicted2Success Joel Brown
Which quote is your favorite quote about Purpose? Leave a comment below.
Change Your Mindset
The Global Freedom Initiative: Revolutionising freedom, legacy, and impact
In our hyper-connected era, the interpretation of concepts like freedom, truth, and self-expression bear profound implications. Amidst a symphony of diverse viewpoints, a revolutionary philosophy has crystallised, offering a distinctive compass to traverse the intricate labyrinth of human existence — The Global Freedom Initiative. This initiative isn’t merely a collage of thoughts; it’s a rallying cry for a paradigm shift, recognising the deep interconnection of life and promoting a world filled with limitless freedom, infinite love, and genuine self-expression.
In a world marred by conflict, ecological decay, and societal disparity, the mission of the Global Freedom Initiative rings louder than ever. By nurturing a global tribe dedicated to human evolution, the initiative envisions a world where Unconditional Love serves as the default emotional state.
The heart of the Global Freedom Initiative beats in transcending conventional notions of business, wealth, and personal development. It strives to foster a dynamic Freedom Impact Ecosystem, merging individuals and businesses in a unified quest for a world that celebrates authenticity, where love is unbounded, and freedom is an innate right. These philosophy anchors on the ‘Creator Being’ concept, recognising our capacity to shape reality and influence our surroundings.
As the esteemed physicist Albert Einstein once stated, “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” This potent quote encapsulates the essence of a ‘Creator Being’ – an individual whose thoughts, intentions, and actions have the power to shape their reality and impact their environment. This acknowledgment of our inherent creative potential is the bedrock of the Global Freedom Initiative.
The Quest for True Freedom
A 2020 Pew Research Center survey revealed that nearly 60% of adults worldwide expressed dissatisfaction with their country’s current state, hinting at a global thirst for transformation. The Global Freedom Initiative quenches this thirst by presenting an evolutionary journey starting with self-awareness cultivation and climaxing in ‘True Freedom’ – a state of existence that embraces the human experience unencumbered by repression, resistance, and rejection.
Negative emotions like shame, guilt, fear, and anger often inhibit personal and societal evolution. Brene Brown, a research professor at the University of Houston, wisely noted, “Shame corrodes the very part of us that believes we are capable of change.” The Global Freedom Initiative proposes a transformative response to these emotions, advocating for their acknowledgment, processing, and release to foster personal liberation and nurture a more empathetic and inclusive society.
Reimagining Business as a Catalyst for True Freedom
The Global Freedom Initiative underscores the reframing of business as a conduit for social impact and personal legacy. It proposes a radical shift in our perception of business, presenting it not merely as a profit-oriented entity but as a potent platform for societal evolution and personal self-expression. This perspective dovetails with the rising trend of impact investing. According to the Global Impact Investing Network, impact investing assets amounted to $715 billion in 2020, signalling an increasing recognition of the role businesses can play in steering societal transformation.
To support The Global Freedom Initiative, we must appreciate the significance of individual, owner, and investor contributions to the business sphere. Business is an outward reflection of our inner quest, our mission of Truth, mirroring our fullest expression of Self in driving change and impacting the world.
For a business to be sustainable and impactful, it must satisfy two primary pillars:
- A business should drive social impact and contribute to societal evolution, for the Greater Good Of All
- A business should have the necessary structure for one’s LEGACY and Truth to flow within, as this impact will voice your inner Truth mission to change the world
This defines a Freedom Impact Business.
Three tiers contribute to a Freedom Impact Ecosystem:
- $0 – $100k/mo (Freedom Impact Venture)
- $100k/mo – $1mil/mo (Freedom Impact Organisation)
- $1mil/mo – $10mil+/mo (Freedom Impact Enterprise)
Moreover, the Global Freedom Initiative rethinks the definition of business success. It posits that a truly prosperous business drives economic growth, contributes positively to society, and facilitates personal growth. This perspective aligns with a McKinsey & Company study, suggesting that long-term performance-focused companies demonstrate superior financial outcomes while contributing to societal well-being.
Charting the Future: What Does This Mean For You?
At the core of the Global Freedom Initiative is the conviction that personal growth and societal evolution are inherently linked. As we progress towards personal freedom, we indirectly contribute to societal transformation. This philosophy resonates with the wisdom of celebrated philosopher and writer, Aldous Huxley, who stated, “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.”
The Coaching / Consulting Industry plays an instrumental role in the Global Freedom Initiative, bridging the gap between traditional education and a more holistic approach encompassing body, mind, and spirit. This aligns with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goal 4, advocating for “inclusive and equitable quality education and lifelong learning opportunities for all.”
Ultimately, the Global Freedom Initiative underscores the power of community and collective action. It believes that each one of us can contribute to a world where freedom, love, and authenticity are paramount. This community-oriented approach resonates with Margaret Mead’s wisdom, a renowned anthropologist, who famously stated, “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”
In conclusion, the Global Freedom Initiative offers a transformative philosophy responding to the profound call for societal transformation and personal growth. It champions the creation of a world where every individual is empowered to live in alignment with their truths and contribute to humanity’s collective evolution. As we steer through the complexities of the 21st century, such philosophies serve as beacons of hope, offering a roadmap for constructing a more inclusive, compassionate, and authentic world.
Ray Pang SH has generated over USD$1.215mil for his business using the Transformational Sales Methods he discussed above and in his other articles on A2S.
Want to work with him and become one of the 125+ business owners he has helped generate over USD$12.154mil in sales for? Go to his Instagram here and DM him the word “LEGACY” to learn how he can revolutionise your business now.
Ready to become a master salesperson? Learn how to master the art of active listening
Change Your Mindset
4 Tips On How To Write Down Your Goals To Actually Reach Them
Everyone has goals. Whether small (“I’d like to lose 5 pounds before the summer”) or big (“I’d like to make a million dollars next year”).
There’s a huge gap between having goals and accomplishing them. The act of writing down your goals plays an important part in closing this gap and reaching your goals. According to a study done on Harvard MBA students, within ten years’ time, the students who had written down their goals were making ten times as much as their classmates who hadn’t written down their goals.
What to write out in your goals
1. Clearly define your goals
This may be harder than you think. That’s because oftentimes, we get caught up in our daily routines and lose track of our true desires in life. Most people are guided by their circumstances. But there are a few people who shape their lives according to their goals. Who do you think is happier: the person who is defined by their circumstances or the person who creates their circumstances? Which category are you in now? Which category do you want to be in?
Chances are, you’re in the first group. But, the good news is that if you’re reading this article, you’re probably trying to make it to the second category. In order to do this, you have to take stock of your situation. That means taking some time to sit down and reflect. Find some quiet, alone time. Sit down and consider your current situation from all angles and write down your observations.
If you need some help doing this, consider answering the following questions:
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to be?
- What do you have to do to get there?
“It is not enough to take steps which may some day lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
2. Look at the big picture
Envision where you want to be next year, the year after or five years from now. Think about long-term goals. Don’t think about details or how you will accomplish them. Simply allow yourself to dream and to think about what it is you truly want. Whether it’s a personal or professional goal, just let your heart speak. Maybe you want to be married with children in five years’ time. Maybe you want to run a marathon. Or you want a job that you both love and that pays you well. Or you want to take time off to travel. Whatever it is, no matter how far from your current circumstances it may be, write it down.
3. Look at the small picture
Now, is when you start to fill in the gap between where you are now and your dreams. What is the first step? If you want to be married and have children, fill out a profile on an online dating site or let your friends know that you’re interested in meeting someone. If you want to run a marathon, get yourself a personal trainer at a gym or join a running club. Maybe visit a sports nutritionist to make sure you’re getting the nutrients you need in order to stay healthy and competitive.
If you want to land your dream job, think about your qualifications. Do you need to take some courses in order to be a candidate for the job you want? If you already qualify, start sending out your resume. If you want to travel, how could you convince your boss to let you take the time off? What about arrangements for a house-sitter or sub-letter? Who could take care of your pets? What other steps are there between you and your goal? Map them out, step by step.
4. Use positive Self Talk
When writing down your goals, try to put things in a positive way. Negative goal setting implies that you’re doing something wrong. It’s like scolding yourself for not doing better.
Below, I will provide 4 examples:
- Don’t say: Stop dating losers. Instead say: Find a successful, loving, supportive partner.
- Don’t say: Stop being lazy. Instead say: Improve my fitness to have the body I want and increase my health, energy and self-esteem.
- Don’t say: Quit your dead-end job. Instead say: Find a job that matches my skills, passions and financial goals.
- Don’t say: Stop putting off traveling. Instead say: Prepare the way for an incredible traveling adventure.
Putting a positive spin on the language you use can make you feel excited about tackling your goals. Such an attitude will help you overcome hurdles and make you determined to reach your future accomplishments.
“A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill
Whatever your goals are, studies show that the act of writing them down can have a significant impact on their outcome. Defining exactly what it is that you want, setting up the steps to get there, and saying it all in a positive way are powerful steps to realizing your dreams. So, grab a pen and get started.
Ready To Write Down Your Goals & Reach Them? Read more blogs about reaching your goals and success on Addicted 2 Success
- 6-Step Process For Reaching Your Goals
- Powerful Life Lessons From David And Goliath Story
- 5 Ways To Achieve Your Goals
- Reasons Why It Is Important To Follow Your Dreams
- Signs That You’re Self Sabotaging
- 1o Things Stopping You From Achieving Your Goals
- 6 Personal Growth Challenges To Transform Your Life
- 11 Habits To Achieving Greatness In Your Life
- 21-Day Rule That Can Change Your LifeReasons
- Why It’s So Important To Follow Your Dreams
Change Your Mindset
Need Help Reaching Your Goals? This 6 Step Process Is For You
Nobody wants to fail and everyone wants to succeed. Every day, people are struggling to reach their goals and achieve success. A failure is a painful event and one that almost all of us work tirelessly to avoid. However, no matter who you are, failure is unavoidable. Not only that, but as much as you hate to fail, failure is still necessary for your success. There can be no success without failure. (more…)
Don’t Forget the Hard Times Embrace Them to Grow
A dream may never become a reality if you fail to learn from what made it impossible in your past
A dream may never become a reality if you fail to learn from what made it impossible in your past. Each trial I have faced strengthened me, increased my confidence, and instilled in me the discipline to seek accountability for my life. (more…)
How to Visualize More Effectively for Greater Success
Here’s How to Command Respect in Any Situation
The Global Freedom Initiative: Revolutionising freedom, legacy, and impact
How to Solve Problems More Naturally
Artificial Intelligence and the Human Spirit: A Symbiotic Evolution
77 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
(Images) 60 Colorful Picture Quotes To Empower Your Life
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Life4 weeks ago
7 Habits That Helped My Daily Productivity
Life4 weeks ago
3 Simple Activities Proven to Skyrocket Your Personal Growth
Success Advice4 weeks ago
How to Build the Most Powerful Connections for Epic Success
Master Sales Techniques3 weeks ago
How To Build Rapport: The Secret Sauce to Long-Term Sales Relationships
Life3 weeks ago
3 Simple Steps to Living Your Best Life Right Now
Master Sales Techniques2 weeks ago
Unlock The Power Of Emotional Intelligence: Deepen Connections and Win More Clients
Life2 weeks ago
Trouble Staying in the Moment? Try This Mindfulness Practice
Success Advice1 week ago
How to Ignite Passion in Others for Success