We have rounded up some of the best inspirational John Maxwell quotes for you to enjoy and learn from. John C. Maxwell has inspired millions upon millions around the world to achieve success in all areas of their life through his books, events and one on one coaching.
John C. Maxwell was named as one of the best inspirational leadership coaches in the world, coaching some of the top CEO and business leaders with his classic life and business lessons for success.
Read on and enjoy this collection of John C. Maxwell quotes to inspire your day and move your mind in the right direction for success.
50 Inspirational John C. Maxwell Quotes
“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care” – John Maxwell
“A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose, a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve.” – John Maxwell
“Growth inside fuels growth outside.” – John Maxwell
“You don’t overcome challenges by making them smaller but by making yourself bigger.” – John Maxwell
“If you start today to do the right thing, you are already a success even if it doesn’t show yet.” – John Maxwell
“Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.” – John Maxwell
“The greatest mistake we make is living in constant fear that we will make one.” – John Maxwell
“Leadership is not about titles, positions or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.” – John Maxwell
“Doing the right thing daily, compounds over time.” – John Maxwell
“If we are growing we are always going to be outside our comfort zone.” – John Maxwell
“The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” – John Maxwell
“Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – John Maxwell
“Talent is a gift, but character is a choice.” – John Maxwell
“Learn to say ‘no’ to the good so you can say ‘yes’ to the best.” – John Maxwell
“We cannot become what we need by remaining what we are.” – John Maxwell
“Failing forward” is the ability to get back up after you’ve been knocked down, learn from your mistake, and move forward in a better direction.” – John Maxwell
“Success is…knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others.” – John Maxwell
“The more seriously you take your growth, the more seriously your people will take you.” – John Maxwell
“Most People have a desire to look for the exception instead of the desire to become exceptional.” – John Maxwell
“Speak the truth. Transparency breeds legitimacy.” – John Maxwell
“Make a point to continually search for a better way of doing things, even when things are going well, to ensure that a better alternative has not been overlooked and to keep your creative talents in practice.” – John Maxwell
“Creative leaders inherently know when rules need to be challenged, and they can see when a more flexible approach should be taken.” – John Maxwell
“Although it’s admirable to be ambitious and hard-working, it’s more desirable to be smart-working.” – John Maxwell
“The timing of your decision is just as important as the decision you make.” – John Maxwell
“A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” – John Maxwell
“Happiness simply cannot be relied upon as a measure of success.” – John Maxwell
“Often people fail to start or complete a task because they don’t see any connection between what they’re doing and what they really want to accomplish in life.” – John Maxwell
“You cannot overestimate the unimportance of practically everything.” – John Maxwell
“Leaders don’t rise to the pinnacle of success without developing the right set of attitudes and habits; they make every day a masterpiece.” – John Maxwell
“Reaching the top is a monumental achievement, but remaining there may be the most spectacular feat of all.” – John Maxwell
“You build trust with others each time you choose integrity over image, truth over convenience, or honor over personal gain.” – John Maxwell
“Earn the right to be heard by listening to others. Seek to understand a situation before making judgments about it.” – John Maxwell
“Leaders never outgrow the need to change.” – John Maxwell
“If you don’t have peace, it isn’t because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you.” – John Maxwell
“Plan and execute your first failure so that you no longer have to fear it.” – John Maxwell
“The only guarantee for failure is to stop trying” – John Maxwell
“The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That’s the day we truly grow up.” – John Maxwell
“Stay focused instead of getting offended or off track by others.” – John Maxwell
“To add value to others, one must first value others.” – John Maxwell
“Doing the wrong thing daily, compounds over time.” – John Maxwell
“There are two paths people can take. They can either play now and pay later, or pay now and play later. Regardless of the choice, one thing is certain. Life will demand a payment.” – John Maxwell
“The difference between average people and achieving people is their perception of and response to failure.” – John Maxwell
“As you begin changing your thinking, start immediately to change your behavior. Begin to act the part of the person you would like to become. Take action on your behavior. Too many people want to feel, then take action. This never works.” – John Maxwell
“It’s true that charisma can make a person stand out for a moment, but character sets a person apart for a lifetime.” – John Maxwell
“Everything begins with a decision. Then, we have to manage that decision for the rest of your life.” – John Maxwell
“If you don’t change the direction you are going, then you’re likely to end up where you’re heading…” – John Maxwell
“People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.” – John Maxwell
“The unsuccessful person is burdened by learning, and prefers to walk down familiar paths. Their distaste for learning stunts their growth and limits their influence.” – John Maxwell
“Success is due to our stretching to the challenges of life. Failure comes when we shrink from them.” – John Maxwell
John C. Maxwell’s 7 Steps To Success
1) Make a commitment to grow daily.
2) Value the process more than events.
3) Don’t wait for inspiration.
4) Be willing to sacrifice pleasure for opportunity.
5) Dream big.
6) Plan your priorities.
7) Give up to go up.”
John C. Maxwell’s Advice On Quitting:
(1) Quit something you don’t do well to start something you do well.
(2) Quit something you’re not passionate about to do something that fills you with passion.
(3) Quit something that doesn’t make a difference to do something that does.
I hope you enjoyed this great collection of John C.Maxwell’s inspirational quotes. Don’t forget to share these with your network to spread the love and inspiration.
51 Legendary Elvis Presley Quotes
Elvis Presley’s words of wisdom through these quotes continue to inspire us to chase our dreams and never give up on our ambitions.
Elvis Presley was a true artist who believed in the power of hard work and dedication.
Let us take a cue from the King of Rock and Roll and let Elvis Presley’s quotes guide you to be the best version of yourself.
Here are 51 Inspirational Elvis Presley Quotes:
1. “I’m not trying to prove anything with my music” – Elvis Presley
2. “I don’t want to be a figurehead, I just want to be an instrument of God” – Elvis Presley
3. “I don’t want to be just a memory” – Elvis Presley
4. “A live concert to me is exciting because of all the electricity that is generated in the crowd and on stage. It’s my favorite part of the business, live concerts.” – Elvis Presley
5. “I’m just a simple country boy at heart.” – Elvis Presley
6. “My work is my life, I put everything I am into it” – Elvis Presley
7. “I’m just trying to do the best I can” – Elvis Presley
8. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy. I’m definitely an individual.” – Elvis Presley
9. “I’m just an ordinary person who has become a king” – Elvis Presley
10. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy. I’m definitely an individual.” – Elvis Presley
11. “I’m the king of rock and roll, but I didn’t invent it” – Elvis Presley
12. “I’m not trying to be sexy. It’s just my way of expressing myself when I move around.” – Elvis Presley
13. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy. I’m definitely an individual.” – Elvis Presley
14. “I’m just an entertainer, that’s all.” – Elvis Presley
15. “I try to give my audience a little of what they came for, a little of what they didn’t expect.” – Elvis Presley
16. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning… Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Elvis Presley
17. “The only thing that can change my mind is a better idea.” – Elvis Presley
18. “I don’t think I have ever been as relaxed on stage as I am now.” – Elvis Presley
19. “I’m just a simple country boy at heart.” – Elvis Presley
20. “I just want to be remembered as a good performer.” – Elvis Presley
21. “I’ve left my mark, and I hope it’s a good one” – Elvis Presley
22. “If you can’t find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.” – Elvis Presley
23. “I’m not a politician. I’m just an entertainer” – Elvis Presley
24. “I’m a one-man army” – Elvis Presley
25. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy. I’m definitely an individual.” – Elvis Presley
Here’s an Elvis Presley Picture Quote
26. “I’m just an ordinary person who has become a king.” – Elvis Presley
27. “I’m not trying to prove anything with my music.” – Elvis Presley
28. “I don’t want to be a figurehead, I just want to be an instrument of God.” – Elvis Presley
29. “I don’t want to be just a memory.” – Elvis Presley
30. “I’m just trying to do the best I can.” – Elvis Presley
31. “I’m not a perfectionist, but I like to feel that things are done well.” – Elvis Presley
32. “I’m the first one to say I’ve made a lot of mistakes, but I’ve also had a lot of successes.” – Elvis Presley
33. “I’m always looking for new ways to express myself and push the boundaries of what I can do.” – Elvis Presley
34. “I’m not afraid to take risks and try new things, even if it means going against the norm.” – Elvis Presley
35. “I’m not just a singer, I’m an entertainer. I want to give my audience a show they’ll never forget.” – Elvis Presley
36. “I’m not in the music business for the fame or the money, I’m in it because I love it.” – Elvis Presley
37. “I’m not just a musician, I’m a storyteller. I want to take my audience on a journey through my songs.” – Elvis Presley
38. “I don’t believe in being a one-hit wonder. I want to have a long and successful career.” – Elvis Presley
39. “I’m not just a performer, I’m a student of music. I’m always learning and growing as an artist.” – Elvis Presley
40. “I’m not just a singer, I’m a performer. I want to give my audience an experience they’ll never forget.” – Elvis Presley
41. “Some people tap their feet, some people snap their fingers, and some people sway back and forth. I just sorta do ‘em all together, I guess.” – Elvis Presley
42. “Man, I was tame compared to what they do now. Are you kidding? I didn’t do anything but just jiggle.” – Elvis Presley
43. “…the image is one thing and the human being is another…it’s very hard to live up to an image.” – Elvis Presley
44. “I ain’t no saint, but I’ve tried never to do anything that would hurt my family or offend God…I figure all any kid needs is hope and the feeling he or she belongs. If I could do or say anything that would give some kid that feeling, I would believe I had contributed something to the world.” – Elvis Presley
45. “Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.” – Elvis Presley
46. “When I was a child, ladies and gentlemen, I was a dreamer. I read comic books and I was the hero of the comic book. I saw movies and I was the hero in the movie. So every dream I ever dreamed has come true a hundred times…I learned very early in life that: ‘Without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain’t got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend – without a song.’ So I keep singing a song. Goodnight. Thank you.” – Elvis Presley
47. “A live concert to me is exciting because of all the electricity that is generated in the crowd and on stage. It’s my favorite part of the business – live concerts.” – Elvis Presley
48. “The first time that I appeared on stage, it scared me to death. I really didn’t know what all the yelling was about. I didn’t realize that my body was moving. It’s a natural thing to me. So to the manager backstage I said, ‘What’d I do? What’d I do?’ And he said “Whatever it is, go back and do it again.” – Elvis Presley
49. “We do two shows a night for five weeks. A lotta times we’ll go upstairs and sing until daylight – gospel songs. We grew up with it…It more or less puts your mind at ease. It does mine.” – Elvis Presley
50. “I’ve never gotten over what they call stagefright. I go through it every show. I’m pretty concerned, I’m pretty much thinking about the show. I never get completely comfortable with it, and I don’t let the people around me get comfortable with it, in that I remind them that it’s a new crowd out there, it’s a new audience, and they haven’t seen us before. So it’s got to be like the first time we go on.” – Elvis Presley
51. “‘Til we meet again, may God bless you. Adios.” – Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley’s legacy lives on as a true icon of music and entertainment:
He left an indelible mark on the world with his unique style and undeniable talent. Elvis broke barriers and set the standard for generations to come, and his influence can still be felt in music today. He truly was the King of Rock and Roll, and his legacy will continue to inspire for many years to come.
What’s your favorite Elvis Presley quote? Share it with us below!
108 Inspirational Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Never Give Up
Over the past few years, it seems like the world is falling to pieces. There’s been COVID, wars, mass layoffs, and depression is at an all time high. During these times, it’s hard to stay strong. It can also feel like giving up is our only option. The reason why we think like this is because we end up focusing on things we cannot control, instead of on the things we can control. (more…)
77 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
Today we have decided to feature some of the world’s top inspirational life quotes for you to love, share and remember. These quotes are those little reminders we all need every now and then and some are powerful enough to inspire us for the whole week. (more…)
55 of Drake’s Most Memorable Motivational Quotes
Drake is arguably one of the best artists in music today. What a lot of people don’t know about him is his extreme motivation to reach a certain level of success, not just in music, but also in life and other business ventures he is involved in. (more…)
The Imbalanced Problem with Work/Life Balance
How to Find the Courage to Start New
Failing is More Important Than Succeeding
51 Legendary Elvis Presley Quotes
Why Entrepreneurial Innovation Matters More Than Ever
77 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
(Images) 60 Colorful Picture Quotes To Empower Your Life
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Success Advice4 weeks ago
The Dark Side of Success: How to Identify and Avoid Toxic Leaders
Success Advice4 weeks ago
Why Every Successful Business Needs a Co-founder
Success Advice3 weeks ago
How to Fast Track Your Career for Guaranteed Success
Success Advice2 weeks ago
How to Focus Your Mind on Your Goals in 2023 Constructively
Life3 weeks ago
Grit: The Key to Your Ultimate Greatness
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
How to Lose a Team in 10 Days: Are You a True Leader?
Success Advice3 weeks ago
How to Develop a Following of Passionate Fans Even Before Launch
Success Advice2 weeks ago
How to Think Like a CEO for Your Future Success