Robert “Bo” Bennett is the founder of “Adgrafix” which is a graphics design firm in 1994.
Bo Bennett sold the business a year later but kept the company name “Adgrafix” and used for one of the first web-based affiliate systems and web-based web hosting interfaces which he also sold in 2001.
Bo is the current founder and CEO of eBookIt.com, a company that formats and distributes books, print-on-demand and digital audio books.
Take a look at some Bo Bennett Quotes below:
35 Motivating Bo Bennett Quotes:
1. “Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration,motivation, and a pinch of creativity” – Bo Bennett
2. “We can create the ultimate job security by becoming less dependent on the organization for which we work and more dependent on our own resources.” – Bo Bennett
3. “I like to think of sales as the ability to gracefully persuade, not manipulate, a person or persons into a win-win situation.” – Bo Bennett
4. “When it comes to success, there are no shortcuts.” – Bo Bennett
5. “A dream collage is pictures of your goals. It is like your future photo album.” – Bo Bennett
6. “A rejection is nothing more than a necessary step in the pursuit of success.” – Bo Bennett
7. “The best way to lose a job is just not to care. When you do not care, it shows in everything you do.” – Bo Bennett
8. “Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization.” – Bo Bennett
9. “Be friendly to everyone. Those who deserve it the least need it the most.” – Bo Bennett
10. “Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.” – Bo Bennett
11. “Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.” – Bo Bennett
12. “Every day, people settle for less than they deserve. They are only partially living or at best living a partial life. Every human being has the potential for greatness.” – Bo Bennett
13. “Without initiative, leaders are simply workers in leadership positions.” – Bo Bennett
14. “If you are going to ask yourself life-changing questions, be sure to do something with the answers.” – Bo Bennett
15. “For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth” – Bo Bennett
16. “True popularity comes from acts of kindness rather than acts of stupidity.” – Bo Bennett
17th Bo Bennett Quote – “It is not our mistakes that define who we are; it is how we recover from those mistakes.” – Bo Bennett
18. “The only place opportunity cannot be found is in a closed-minded person.” – Bo Bennett
19. “A dead end can never be a one way street; you can always turn around and take another road.” – Bo Bennett
20. “A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement.” – Bo Bennett
21. “Resume: a written exaggeration of only the good things a person has done in the past, as well as a wish list of the qualities a person would like to have.” – Bo Bennett
22. “While we are focusing on fear, worry, or hate, it is not possible for us to be experiencing happiness, enthusiasm or love.” – Bo Bennett
23. “Visualization is daydreaming with a purpose.” – Bo Bennett
24. “Affiliate marketing has made businesses millions and ordinary people millionaires.” – Bo Bennett
25th Bo Bennett Quote – “The concept of the ‘good ol’ days’ must be one of our society’s biggest delusions, top reasons for depression, as well as most often used excuse for lack of success.” – Bo Bennett
26. “An objection is not a rejection; it is simply a request for more information.” – Bo Bennett
27. “Anyone who wants to sell you overnight success or wealth is not interested in your success; they are interested in your money.” – Bo Bennett
28. “It’s not people who resent successful people; it’s resentful people who resent successful people.” – Bo Bennett
29. “Value people on their potential, not on their history.” – Bo Bennett
30. “The secret to having everything you want out of life is the realization that you really don’t want most of the things you think you want.” – Bo Bennett
31. “A good leader is one who can tell another how to reach his or her potential; a great leader is one who can help another discover this potential for him or herself.” – Bo Bennett
32. “Using rhetorical questions in speeches is a great way to keep the audience involved. Don’t you think those kinds of questions would keep your attention?” – Bo Bennett
33. “Success is about enjoying what you have and where you are, while pursuing achievable goals.” – Bo Bennett
34. “An excuse becomes an obstacle in your journey to success when it is made in place of your best effort or when it is used as the object of the blame.” – Bo Bennett
35. “A single question can be more influential than a thousand statements.” – Bo Bennett
What’s your favorite Bo Bennett Quote? Share your favorite quote in the comment section below.
25 Empowering Quotes About Diversity From Influential Leaders
In today’s society, we are often told that diversity is a good thing. However, many don’t know what it actually means to be diverse. Diversity is the word used to describe any group of people who are different from one another and share some common ground. The definition can be broadened even further and include things like age, culture, race or ethnicity, etc., but for now, let’s stick with the basics. We live in a world where there is more than one type of person so when you talk about diversity, you’re referring to differences in attitudes and opinions as well as appearance. (more…)
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
15 Leadership Lessons From the World’s Top Female Founders
Ego Contributes to Your Success and Failures
The Secret Formula for Real Financial Success
Be Like Water: 3 Martial Arts Lessons for Negotiation
15 Mistakes to Avoid When Starting a Business in 2021
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Success Advice4 weeks ago
Success Isn’t Luck, It’s Based on the Good Habits of Who We Become
Life1 week ago
Practicing Self-Devotion: 3 Ways Towards a More Mindful and Compassionate You
Life4 weeks ago
5 Steps to Go From Breakdown to Breakthrough
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Why All Successful Entrepreneurs Have MBAs: Mentors, Believers, Advocates
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
The Day I Stopped Selling and Built a Business
Success Advice3 weeks ago
10 Common Leadership Myths and How to Overcome Them
Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
15 Ways to Become a More Successful Entrepreneur
Motivation3 weeks ago
What Is Dark Motivation and How Can I Use It to My Advantage?