Today we have 90 of the Beefiest Success & Motivation Quotes you should have tattooed on your body.
Add these quotes on your wallpaper, iPhone, or anywhere else you’d read through them and live by these religiously. Without a doubt these quotes are also ideal for tattoos to motivate you for extreme success!
Below are 90 Success Quotes You Should Have Tattooed On Your Arm:
1. “When it looks impossible and you are ready to quit, victory is near!” – Tony Robbins
2. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice
3. “Losers quit when they’re tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.” – Unknown
4. “The Man Who Has Confidence In Himself Gains The Confidence Of Others.” – Hasidic Proverb
5. “To get something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.” – Unknown
6. “Some people dream of success… others stay awake to achieve it.” – Unknown
7. ”You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take” – Wayne Gretzky
8. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
9. “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan
10. “It took us so long to realize that a purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.” – Kurt Vonnegut
11. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
12. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
13. “Do what you can with what you’ve got wherever you are.” – Theodore Roosevelt
14. “Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.” – Henry Van Dyke
15. “It is not length of Life, but depth of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. “See the Invisible, Believe the Incredible, Achieve the Impossible.” – Joel Brown
17. “You build walls & boundaries when you give into your mind. Fear nothing & take control of who you are & who you are meant to be” – Joel Brown
18. “We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.” – Tim McGraw
19. “Laughter is the music of life.” – Sir William Osler
20. “In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true either is true or becomes true.” – John Lilly
21. “Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives you the test first and the lesson afterward.” – Unknown
22. “Friendship makes prosperity more shining and lessens adversity by dividing and sharing it.” – Cicero
23. “In the giving-is the getting.” – David Matoc
24. “The impossible is often the untried.” – Jim Goodwin
25. “Anyone can become angry-that is easy, but to become angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way-that is not easy.” – Aristotle
26. “Character, in great and little things, means carrying through what you feel able to do.” – Goethe
27. “Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
28. “My religion is very simple, my religion is kindness.” – Dalai Lama
29. “The important thing is to not stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
30. “It’s not your circumstances that shape you, it’s how you react to your circumstances.” – Anne Ortlund
31. “The best thing about the future is that it only comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln
32. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” – Buddha
33. “It takes strength to be gentle and kind.” – Stephen Morrisey
34. “A hero is a person who does what he or she can.” – Roman Rolland
35. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. “Where there is unity there is always victory.” – Publilius Syrus
37. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.” – E. Hubbard
38. “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.” – Jordan Belfort
39. “Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.” – Victoria Holt
40. “It’s not denial. I’m selective about the reality I accept.” – Calvin
41. “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” – Madeleine L’Engle
42. “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.” – Mother Teresa
43. “I like nonsense,it wakens up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.” – Dr. Seuss
44. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” – Herm Albright
45. “Nothing is worth more than this day.” – Goethe
46. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
47. “If at first you don’t succeed, you’re running about average.” – M.H. Alderson
48. “Life is like a ten speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use.” – Charles Schultz
49. “There is nothing permanent except change.” – Heraditus
50. “The miracle is this; the more we share, the more we have.” – Leonard Nimoy
51. “Out of clutter, find simplicity; from discord, find harmony; in the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
52. “Hope is like a road in the country. There never was a road; but, when many people walk together, the road comes into existence.” – From the National Organization for Rare Disorders, Inc.
53. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. Especially when that time will pass you by anyway.” – Unknown
54. “Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” – John Updike, 1989, U.S. author & critic
55. “Our greatest glory is not failing, but in rising every time we fail.” – Confucius
56. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” – John Wooden
57. “Happiness is inward, and not outward; and so, it does not depend on what we have, but on what we are.” – Henry Van Dyke
58. “A wise man should have money in his head, but not in his heart.“ – Jonathan Swift
59. “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Unknown
60. “Worry is as useless as a handle on a snowball.” – Mitzi Chandler
61. “The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. It;s the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the wind and rains and the scorching sun.” – Napoleon Hill
62. “It’s not the load that breaks you down; it’s the way you carry it.” – Lena Horne
63. “Keep you face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.” – Helen Keller
64. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward your always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
65. “A good hand and a good heart are always a formidable combination.” – Nelson Mandela
66. “There are two ways of exerting ones strength; one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” – Booker T. Washington
67. “Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” – John Maxwell
68. “A person that values it’s privileges above its principles soon loses both.” – Dwight Eisenhower
69. “It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.” – Robert H. Goddard
70. “Never deprive someone of hope; it may be all they have.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
71. “We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.” – Sir Winston Churchill
72. “It is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret” – Jackie Joyner-Kersee
73. “We all have a few failures under our belt. It’s what makes us ready for the successes.” – Randy K. Milholland
74. “Don’t count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count.” – Anonymous
75. “If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” – The Dalai Lama
76. “A difficult time can be more readily endured if we retain the conviction that our existence holds a purpose – a cause to pursue, a person to love, a goal to achieve.” – John Maxwell
77. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” – Albert Einstein
78. “The faintest ink is better than the best memory” – Unknown
79. “Every dog must have his day.“ – Jonathan Swift
80. “Dear tomorrow, do whatever you want to do. I have already lived my today and I am not afraid of you anymore .” – Unknown
81. “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
82. “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
83. “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
84. “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Vince Lombardi
85. “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
86. “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen
87. “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
88. “Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.” – Mohnish Pabrai
89. “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
90. “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?” – Brian Tracy
Which one of these quotes do you like the most?
55 of the Best Johnny Depp Quotes to Inspire You Today
Johnny Depp, famous for his portrayal of strange and eccentric characters, is undoubtedly one of the most popular stars in Hollywood. But his real life has also been as strange as anything. Johnny Depp has faced many hardships starting from his teenage years. Before he became a big thing in Hollywood, he used to make ends meet by selling pens and having odd end jobs. So, yes, he has had his fair share of struggles. But today, he is rated as one of the most successful actors in Hollywood. (more…)
54 Joe Rogan Quotes That Will Motivate You to Greatness
Joe Rogan is a stand-up comedian, a figure in the MMA space, and former host of Fear Factor. But Rogan is more recognized his famous podcast The Joe Rogan Experience which is at the top of many iTunes charts. Each week, Joe Rogan sits down with a public figure to have a raw conversation to discuss their story, passions, and life in general. These people range from actors & scientists, to controversial figures in the news. Rogan is well known for dropping knowledge bombs in his show and is respected & looked up to by people in a variety of spaces as a motivational & inspirational figure. (more…)
27 Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes That Will Sow the Seeds of Success in Your Life
Cristiano Ronaldo is inarguably, one of the greatest athletes the world has ever seen. He is currently at the top of his game but his rise to prominence was far from ease. The Portuguese star has had his fair share of struggles but his thirst for perfection kept him going and made him the greatest of all time. (more…)
6 Inspiring Quotes From Lucille Ball That Will Motivate You to Stand Out and Reach for the Stars
The original “Queen of Comedy” Lucille “Lucy” Ball, continues to be an icon of fiery sass and humor for every generation. Her timeless comedic talent still sets the standard for those desiring to follow in her celebrated entertainment footsteps.
Here are six inspiring quotes from her that will motivate you to stand out from the crowd and never give up on your dreams:
1. “One of the things I learned the hard way, was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.”
In business and our personal lives, we are bombarded daily by outward criticism and inward self-doubt. In order to realise the success we strive for and attain the goals we hope to achieve, it’s important to practice a strong positive outlook.
Although Ball was known for being an inherently shy girl, when she was 15 years old, she convinced her mom to allow her to attend New York Drama School. The administrator of the school, unable to see the talent hidden behind the shyness, wrote to her mother telling her not to “waste her money and the school’s time with this shy, awkward young lady.”
Refusing to be deterred by the shortsighted criticism, Ball dug in her heels, overcame her shyness, and went on to become the talented comedic actress and icon we know and love today. Just imagine how unfortunate it would have been if she had taken the negative criticism to heart and decided to give up her passion.
2. “Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work—and realising what is opportunity and what isn’t.”
Today, we are very much conditioned to expect instant gratification in all areas of life. It’s important to remember, however, that true personal and professional success is achieved through tenacity and hard work. Very seldom does “luck” play a substantial role in building a solid and promising future.
Few people may realise that beyond the laughter and crazy shenanigans that Ball is so well known for, she was a trailblazing businesswoman who mapped out her professional path and keenly took advantage of opportunities that came her way.
Behind the scenes, she was co-creator, owner, and partner of Desilu Productions with her husband, Desi Arnaz. I Love Lucy was the first real sitcom developed by a husband and wife team, and under Desilu Studios, the show pioneered the multi-camera shot and filmed in front of a live audience—something no one else was doing at the time.
Being a female owner of a film production company in the 1960s was unprecedented. But, Ball didn’t stop there. Instead, she would eventually buy out Desi and become the first female CEO of a major television and movie production company. Her hard work and perseverance created a legacy to last for generations.
3. “I’d rather regret the things I have done than the things that I haven’t.”
Regrets are a fact of life both personally and professionally. However, most of us would probably admit that we learned some valuable things about ourselves from past mistakes and mishaps. Most would agree that our biggest regrets are related to the opportunities and experiences that we didn’t seize when we had the chance.
Ball’s career in the entertainment world was full of various ups and downs that included many B movies and lackluster performances. However, she continued to forge ahead learning from each and every experience. She was forty years old when she finally hit her stride and began her journey with I Love Lucy. Ball didn’t let the fact that Hollywood considered her to be “old” to stop her from fulfilling her dreams.
Instead of letting the long road of disappointments and closed doors discourage her, Ball refused to give up and found a way to create her own destiny and achieve the success that she had worked so hard for.
4. “I dyed my hair this crazy red to bid for attention. It has become a trademark, and I’ve got to keep it this way.”
We live in a culture where most of us just want to fit in. There is a pressure to conform to a set of expectations in both our professional and personal lives. However, it’s often when we take a risk to set ourselves apart, that doors of opportunities and experiences open for us.
For example, Ball’s natural hair colour was a light to medium brown with reddish tones. Early in her career, she bleached it blonde in hopes of being able to compete with the plethora of bombshell blondes of the era. She eventually realised, however, she needed to stand out, not blend in!
In a past interview, Ball is quoted stating, “Not being a beauty, I hated any part in a picture which depended on beauty. I resented work where looks were that important. There are so many glamour girls that I felt it was silly for me to try to compete with them.”
Dyeing her natural brown hair the colour red was one of the greatest risks Ball took early in her career, but it became one of the late comedian’s most beautiful physical features that helped her stand out and succeed in Hollywood. She shared, “I had to learn to concentrate on developing my personality—to have an individual approach. The way you feel about yourself has a lot to do with the impression you make.”
5. “The more things you do, the more you can do.”
We should never stop striving to learn new skills and grow in knowledge. Taking the steps to constantly evolve in our understanding of our professional and personal life—as well as the world around us—helps build a firm foundation for our present and future.
Ball was a true pioneer for the women of her time. She was not afraid to tackle new things or learn more about the production and business side of her career even though she was encroaching on a man’s world at the time. She knew that any knowledge she gained about the entertainment business would help ensure her future success.
For example, behind the scenes, Ball was an integral part of the business operations of Desilu Productions. She was one of the final voices in all decisions made regarding the show and the production company. And it didn’t stop there. In front of the camera, she portrayed a determined woman diligently trying to work outside of the home in various careers while still tackling the responsibilities of being a housewife and a mother. To put it simply, she just wasn’t scared to try something new.
It’s important to not let fear of failure, or the unknown, deter us from taking chances to break the mould and step out of our comfort zone. The possibilities for growth, success, and achievement are endless.
6. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
It’s quite profound how much we can learn from the fortitude and spunk exuded from Lucille Ball, the “Queen of Comedy.” As we’ve seen through these quotes, Ball refused to let others dictate who she would become or what she would achieve. Instead, she had a firm grasp on her own self-worth and was determined to forge ahead to fulfill her dreams.
She demonstrated that self-confidence and inner strength are vital to professional and personal success—a lesson that we would all be wise to remember.
Which one of the above Lucille Ball quotes was your favorite and why? Share your thoughts with us below!
5 Quick Ways to Combat Stress as an Entrepreneur
5 Effective Tricks Successful Entrepreneurs Use in Their Business Negotiations
Here’s What You Should Do When You’re Overloaded With Work
3 Ways You Can Help Your Children Develop Good Learning Habits
6 Things Remarkably Successful Entrepreneurs Do
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
(Images) 56 Inspirational Picture Quotes That Will Motivate Your Mind, Body & Soul
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Life4 weeks ago
The 3 Meta-Skills You Need to Learn to Achieve Anything in Life
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
10 Things You Can Start Doing Today to Succeed With ZERO Talent
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
7 Ways to Make Yourself Better at Managing Your Money
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
The Daily Routines of 35 Wildly Successful Women Throughout History
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
A Salesman’s Guide to Everyday Conversation With Strangers
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
4 Things You Should Do if Your Drive for Success is Taking a Toll on Your Mental Health
- Motivation3 weeks ago
How Positive Self-Talk Boosts Motivation and Productivity
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
Embrace a Growth Mindset to Achieve an Infinite Amount of Success