Kevin Durant is a 28 year old NBA player, drafted by Seattle SuperSonics since 2007. Later to sign with the Golden State Warriors in mid 2016.
Durant is statistically the #1 highest active player in the NBA, and #4 of all time.
Kevin Durant’s networth is a whopping 120+ million dollars.
Here are some motivational quotes by Kevin Durant
1. “My Time is Now.” – Kevin Durant
2. “Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.” – Kevin Durant
3. “It’s hard to play well, but it’s easy to work hard.” – Kevin Durant
4. “With everything I do, I just try to be myself.” – Kevin Durant
5. “I’m not a guy that’s going to brag or feel like I’m better than the group.” – Kevin Durant
6. “When people are used to you doing something, they want you to stay in that lane.” – Kevin Durant
7. “So many people doubted me. They motivated me every single day to be who I am.” – Kevin Durant
8. “My wildest dreams are when I’m wide awake.” – Kevin Durant
9. “I’m a basketball player. That’s what I do and what I love but that’s just not all who I am. I’m talented in a lot of different areas.” – Kevin Durant
10. “It feels good to be a part of history.” – Kevin Durant
11. “Basketball is a platform for me to inspire people.” – Kevin Durant
12. “Everything in my life, I had to take it. They are not going to give it to you out of sympathy. I wouldn’t want it any other way.” – Kevin Durant
13. “I know that hard work got me here. And the day I stop working hard, this can all go away.” – Kevin Durant
14. “I’m just trying to grow. One thing I’ve told myself is, don’t worry about who people say is the best player.” – Kevin Durant
15. “I’ve learned what it feels like to lose, believe me. But I think in the end, that is just going to make winning that much better.” – Kevin Durant
16. “In this league, experience means a lot.” – Kevin Durant
17. “With a versatile player, there’s no spot on the court you can’t pass him the ball. You can do anything.” – Kevin Durant
18. “Chemistry is important. If you like teammates, it’s going to be easier to play with them on the court.” – Kevin Durant
19. “When you got people behind you, you can do whatever.” – Kevin Durant
20. “Everything has been such a whirlwind ever since I stepped foot in the league and everything has been like a dream, so I’m just blessed to be in this position.” – Kevin Durant
21. “My mom just wants to make sure that my heart is always in whatever I do and I’m in things for the right reasons.” – Kevin Durant
22. “I want to show people who I really am, especially aspiring basketball players who want to be at this level. That’s what I’m about.” – Kevin Durant
23. “My friends are happy for me, and that’s all that matters.” – Kevin Durant
24. “We live in a world of what have you done for me lately. We don’t remember the day before sometimes. Think back five, six, years ago what he was doing. It’s unheard of.” – Kevin Durant
25. “My style has changed and evolved mainly because I’ve grown to have more confidence in myself.” – Kevin Durant
26. “I’ve been more content with just who I am.” – Kevin Durant
27. “You gotta win. That’s all it takes.” – Kevin Durant
28. “I always want to win because I never want to sit out on the sidelines outside.” – Kevin Durant
29. “Work harder than your opponent.” – Kevin Durant
30. “I want to go down as a winner.” – Kevin Durant
31. “I’ll play all five positions if my team needs me to.” – Kevin Durant
32. “I was the second-best player in high school. I was the second pick in the draft. I’ve been second in the MVP voting three times. I came in second in the Finals. I’m tired of being second. I’m not going to settle for that. I’m done with it.” – Kevin Durant
33. “Our best years are only ahead of us, so we got to continue to keep pushing.” – Kevin Durant
34. “I like to sit on things and digest them and then I’ll figure out my next move…” – Kevin Durant
35. “It’s fun that I get to live out my dream every single day. It’s a blessing. I can’t lose sight of that and I’ve just got to keep pushing.” – Kevin Durant
Checkout this Motivational documentary about Kevin Durant
What was your favourite Kevin Durant Quote? Leave the quote in the comments section below.
25 Empowering Quotes About Diversity From Influential Leaders
In today’s society, we are often told that diversity is a good thing. However, many don’t know what it actually means to be diverse. Diversity is the word used to describe any group of people who are different from one another and share some common ground. The definition can be broadened even further and include things like age, culture, race or ethnicity, etc., but for now, let’s stick with the basics. We live in a world where there is more than one type of person so when you talk about diversity, you’re referring to differences in attitudes and opinions as well as appearance. (more…)
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
10 Tips to Get Your Business Started on Social Media
9 Ways to Be the World’s Best Boss to Yourself as an Entrepreneur
A Simple but Effective Technique to Be More Confident
How Your Friends Determine Whether You Succeed or Not
The 3 Step Process to Building a Profitable Pitch
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Success Advice2 weeks ago
Here Are 4 Reasons Why You Should Have a Podcast, Youtube Channel or Online Show
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
7 of the Biggest Enemies Stopping You From Success
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
10 Habits of Successful People: How to Become Successful Yourself
- Life4 weeks ago
Knowing Your Message vs Delivering Your Message
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Empathy Can Be the Number One Growth Catalyst for Your Business
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
The Key to Success: Understanding and Constructively Using Our Influence
- Success Advice2 weeks ago
The 4 Pillars of Wealth and Abundance
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Successful Business Partnerships Are Rare. Here’s How to Pull It Off