Mukesh Ambani is the chairman, managing director and one of the largest shareholders at Reliance Industries Limited. Reliance Industries Limited handles petrochemicals, refining, and takes part in the oil and gas areas.
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) is regarded the second most valued company in India according to market value. In 2015, Ambani was ranked fifth in philanthropy within in India.
Makesh Ambani’s networth is 22.3 billion dollars, and as of 2017, he is considered the richest man in all Asia.
Mukesh has also served as the board of directors of the Bank of America, and the international advisory board for the Council on Foreign Relations.
Mukesh Ambani shares some important and motivating quotes to drive you to become a great entrepreneur.
25 Inspirational Mukesh Ambani quotes
1. “All of us, in a sense, struggle continuously all the time, because we never get what we want. The important thing which I’ve really learned is how do you not give up, because you never succeed in the first attempt.” – Mukesh Ambani
2. “You have to manage money. Particularly with market economies. You may have a great product, but if your bottom line bustm then that’s it.” – Mukesh Ambani
3. “I have turned into a big nature fan as well… I can afford it more today. These childhood influences have shaped me into what I am today.” – Mukesh Ambani
4. “The organizational architecture is really that a centipede walks on hundred legs and one or two don’t counts. So, if I lose one or two legs, the process will go on, the organization will go on, the growth will go on.” – Mukesh Ambani
5. “I don’t think that ambition should not be in the dictionary of entrepreneurs. But our ambition should be realistic. You have to realise that you can’t do everything.” – Mukesh Ambani
6. “A third track running at that time, apart from academics and the fun stiff, was that my father shared with me his passion for business and entrepreneurship form very early on. Even when I was in high school, I used to spend long hours at office on weekends.” – Mukesh Ambani
7. “Relationships and trust. This is the bedrock of life.” – Mukesh Ambani
8. “Today I see a billion people as a billion potential consumers, an opportunity to generate value for them and to make a return for myself” – Mukesh Ambani
9. “It is important to achieve our goals, but not at any cost.” – Mukesh Ambani
10. “Dance to your own music and take some risks in life, because it is often the risk taker who changes the course of history… and contribute to the well-being of millions of lives.” – Mukesh Ambani
11. “I think that our fundamental belief is that for us growth is a way of life and we have to grow at all times.” – Mukesh Ambani
12. “Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of self-reliance can be attained by making use of Internet and technology.” – Mukesh Ambani
13. “I personally think that money can do very little. And this has been my experience all across.” – Mukesh Ambani
14. “My view is to give everyone the space to grow in his own way. When you see restructuring or separations in a family [firm], value has almost always been destroyed. This is the first case where value has been enhanced. In that way it has been a win-win ending.” – Mukesh Ambani
15. “Essentially, whoever is successful, whoever is going to do things that make a difference, is going to be talked about.” – Mukesh Ambani
16. “Everybody has equal opportunity and I think that is true for everything.” – Mukesh Ambani
17. “It is important to remember, there are no overnight successes. You will need to be dedicated, single-minded, and there is no substitute to hard work.” – Mukesh Ambani
18. “Any business that has the soul purpose of making money is not worth doing.” – Mukesh Ambani
19. “Business must serve a larger societal purpose.” – Mukesh Ambani
20. “Fill your years and minds with melodies of optimism.” – Mukesh Ambani
21. “Tune out the critics and cynics.” – Mukesh Ambani
22. “China and India will, separately and together, unleash an explosion of demand.” – Mukesh Ambani
23. “Our own childhood was totally different. I guess when you are left on your own; you find your true potential. I remember my father never came to our school even once. Nevertheless, he was hugely interested in our all round development for which he did some amazing things.” – Mukesh Ambani
24. “So, these were the four components of my upbringing – the academic stiff where I was left to myself, Mahendrabhai, my father’s passion for creating Reliance and that last piece was his deep links with the family.” – Mukesh Ambani
25. “Broadband and digital services will no longer be a luxury item – a scarce commodity – to be rationed amongst the privileged few.” – Mukesh Ambani
Mukesh Ambani Success Advice
25 Empowering Quotes About Diversity From Influential Leaders
In today’s society, we are often told that diversity is a good thing. However, many don’t know what it actually means to be diverse. Diversity is the word used to describe any group of people who are different from one another and share some common ground. The definition can be broadened even further and include things like age, culture, race or ethnicity, etc., but for now, let’s stick with the basics. We live in a world where there is more than one type of person so when you talk about diversity, you’re referring to differences in attitudes and opinions as well as appearance. (more…)
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
Stop Glorifying “Busy” and Sabotaging Your Goals
7 Core Values You Need to Adopt for a Successful Business
Why Your Belief System Is the Number One Factor to Success
The 5 Ethics of Life You Need to Know About
4 Foundational Values to Building a Brand on Social Media
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
10 Morning Rituals Of the World’s Most Successful People
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Why Self-Esteem Is More Important Than Confidence When Building a Business
- Success Advice2 weeks ago
Here’s Why People Get Mad When You Achieve Success
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
How To Overcome Financial Fear In Your Life & Business
- Success Advice2 weeks ago
5 Ways to Change Your Habits and Reach Your Goals
- Life3 weeks ago
Are You Truly You? How to Stop Seeing Yourself Through Someone Else’s Eyes
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
3 Ways to Balance Ambition and Perfectionism
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
How Sports Can Greatly Improve Productivity in a Business