I am currently staying at the Kechara Forest Retreat in Malaysia and while enjoying the relaxing surroundings I came across this amazing collection of buddhist quotes by Tsem Tulku Rinpoche which he has asked me to share with the world.
Tsem Tulku Rinpoche has had a colorful life of experiences. He was born in Taiwan, raised in New Jersey, USA. He is the son to an ex monk from Tibet and his mother is Princess Dewa from Xinjiang who is a direct line from Genghis Khan. To top it all off he is a blogging, new age, and amazingly creative Rinpoche who has amassed millions of followers with his teachings across the globe to inspire as many people as possible to be conscious of our world and compassionate for one another.
Read on and be prepared to be enlightened by Tsem Rinpoche’s collection of inspirational buddhist quotes.
A collection of Inspirational Buddhist Quotes
“Courage is not doing something in the absence of fear but knowing that something else is more important than fear. So we do it.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“If we do not create inner peace, outer peace is not possible.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“Complaining is another way of saying to others, YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEM.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“The next time you face a challenge, remember that the cost of success is far cheaper than the price of failure.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“Gymnasts, lazy people, complainers and successful people have all practiced to be what they are good at. So if you keep practicing being lazy, you will be lazy. If you keep practicing complaining, you will constantly complain. If you practice compassion, generosity, patience, working hard and having a bigger vision, you will become better at it with time because you will create the causes to become better. You are practicing to become better.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“A persons outer action reflects their inner mind.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“The minute you say “I can’t”, it is another wrong affirmation to your subconscious that you choose to lose.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“Envy and jealousy are very harmful because you are never ever satisfied with what you have and you never reflect on what you have. You constantly live your life on what you do not have.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“Being humble doesn’t mean you lose; it means you have won. Give the victory to others.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“When others put you down for who you are or what you’re doing, it just means that you’re going in the right direction.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“Words have the power to DESTROY or HEAL people. When words are both TRUE and KIND they can change our world.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“You are your dreams. Your dreams are what you can become, so don’t stop dreaming and believing. Just Do It! – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“Consistency in life is so important for success. It stems from taking what we are doing seriously.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“We must be open to our mistakes and grow. Growth isn’t based on being perfect, but moving toward the best we can be by being honest.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“We may encounter defeat, but we must not be defeated.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“Don’t hang on to your failures, because you can always try again. Trying gives hope. Hope gives us life.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“Don’t call for a revolution, but look at yourself honestly and create an evolution.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“What you are today is the choice you made yesterday.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“Feeling sorry for yourself for one single minute is okay, but spend all your remaining time on solutions.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
“Find yourself. Be with yourself. Fail and then achieve.” – Tsem Tulku Rinpoche
Here is a quick video poem of Tsem Tulku Rinpoche’s Extraordinary Life Story:
Head to TsemRinpoche.com to send Rinpoche a message and see what he is up to.
25 Empowering Quotes About Diversity From Influential Leaders
In today’s society, we are often told that diversity is a good thing. However, many don’t know what it actually means to be diverse. Diversity is the word used to describe any group of people who are different from one another and share some common ground. The definition can be broadened even further and include things like age, culture, race or ethnicity, etc., but for now, let’s stick with the basics. We live in a world where there is more than one type of person so when you talk about diversity, you’re referring to differences in attitudes and opinions as well as appearance. (more…)
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
Sometimes You Have to Ditch Your Vision to Discover Your Calling
5 Secret Codes to Making The New Year a Winning Year
5 Ways to Open Up Your Unfulfilled Creativity
Here’s Why People Get Mad When You Achieve Success
5 Hacks to Beat Fear and Become More Successful and Abundant
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Life4 weeks ago
5 Self-Improvement Steps to Take Before Starting a Relationship
- Life4 weeks ago
Delayed Gratification Set Me on a Good Financial Path for Life
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Inspire Business Growth With These 3 Actionable Strategy Tools
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Harnessing Your Emotional Intelligence as a Female Entrepreneur
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
Why Self-Esteem Is More Important Than Confidence When Building a Business
- Success Advice2 weeks ago
10 Morning Rituals Of the World’s Most Successful People
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
How To Overcome Financial Fear In Your Life & Business
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
3 Ways to Balance Ambition and Perfectionism