- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 1 week ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 4 weeks ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 1 month ago
- (Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of SuccessPosted 2 months ago
- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 3 months ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 4 months ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 7 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes By The Highest Performing CEO’sPosted 8 months ago
(Video) Gary Vaynerchuk’s Unforgettable Advice For Achieving Success
We recently caught up with the multi-millionaire entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk for an exclusive, one of a kind interview. Gary is an entrepreneurial wizard, with unforgettable advice for all with a humble yet electric personality and charm.
Gary was able to build his family wine business from 3 Million to 60 Million in a matter of years using creative and innovative marketing techniques, on and offline. His company “VaynerMedia” are the brains and promotional orchestrators behind some of America’s largest companies and personalities.
Gary Vaynerchuk is a world-renowned expert in Social Media and is the author of a number of New York Times best-selling books including “Crush It!“, and “The Thank You Economy“. He and is set for a third book on the way with his soon to be released, and highly anticipated “Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World“.
Gary Vaynerchuk’s Unforgettable Advice For Achieving Success
Great Gary Vaynerchuk Quotes
“We’re not really good at knowing what we want, and we are very quick to say “this sucks”. That’s where the opportunity lies.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“You didn’t grow up driving…you figured it out.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
Embrace what you’re good at. Lebron didn’t try to become a professor. – Gary Vaynerchuk
“Legacy is greater than currency.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“If you live for weekends or vacations, your shit is broken.” - Gary Vaynerchuk
“We only get to play this game one time…one life.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“In 2006, the Blockbuster board got together and said, ‘Do you know anyone using Netflix.’ …Look how that worked out. That is what happens when you put ten 80-year-old guys in a room…Be on record. Be on the right side of history. You don’t want to be the person that supported the Blockbuster decision.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“There’s no reason in 2013, to do shit you hate. NONE.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
“A penguin cannot become a giraffe, so just be the best penguin you can be.” – Gary Vaynerchuk