This article explains how modern advice for achieving success is flawed. It explains how people are given tips and advice, but are not given any direction or driving principles. Unquenchable persistence is the driving principle that helps people to achieve success. It also explains that no plan may succeed unless it is adaptive.
There are many books on the subject of achieving your goals and getting what you want. Many of them give advice, but no directions, which is no use to you. Many more of them give you examples of how their techniques work, and miss out the examples where they didn’t work. If you want to make success inevitable, then you need to become an unstoppable force. You cannot let circumstances, criticism or fear deter you from your goal of becoming a success.
1. Where is your muse hiding in the mist of this?
When you create your driving principles and you discover your motivation, you are going to come up with more ideas than you can handle. You are going to start having ideas at the most inopportune times and will learn to carry a notepad around to keep track of your ideas.
When you have a driving purpose and it becomes a burning desire, you cannot help thinking about your goal and purpose. You become mildly obsessed to the point where your own subconscious starts to come up with ideas without you knowing. You start to read newspapers, essays, adverts and bulletin boards and applicable ideas will creep up on you.
2. Never stop trying until the day you die
Let us dispense with the usual, “You need to make a plan” advice, and assume you know what you want to achieve. You need force yourself to never give up trying to achieve that goal. Not only that, but you need to keep going until your success is a sure thing.
The only unstoppable forces in this world are the ones that just keep going. The sea chips away at our shores every minute of every day, and the wind spends millions of years turning mountains into desserts.
3. What is creativity?
It is not coming up with something new, and is not all about art. It is about attaching an idea, thought or feeling to something else. Do not try to be creative and do not try to be different. For example, if you want to make a picture scary then do not jump straight to making the people’s eyes black. Think of what scares you specifically, such as hands that feel like they are turning into spider hands, or a jaw that is locked open.
“I have failed” is past tense.
All you need to do is make sure that you never stop trying. You need to make a point of continuing to achieve your goal until your last day on this earth. How can you possibly fail if you never stop trying? By definition, you are only able to fail if you actually stop.
4. Create a plan that grows
If you are going to keep trying until the day you die, then you cannot simply make a plan and stick to it. You need to make a plan with the understanding that it is going to change and grow. Every time you hit a bump in the road, you need to re-examine your plan and change it to compensate for, or circumvent, the bump in the road. Every time you come across an insurmountable problem, it just means you need to make a new plan in order to solve the problem, or avoid it.
5. Your plan needs to be dynamic and adaptive
As you achieve your goals, you need to set new ones. If you do not alter and change your plan, then how can you ever expect to make any progress? This is a scary concept for some people because it means that the future in unknown. It means that you plan for today may be redundant tomorrow, but that is true anyway, so you need to learn to accept it. Moreover, if you know in advance how to achieve success without any possibility of failing, then why haven’t you done it yet? The future is always going to be uncertain, but instead of being afraid of it, you need to be ready to adapt to it.
6. How to find it and how to be inspired every day
A truly purpose driven person is never bored. If you have a moment or two and start to trickle into boredom then go back and look at your notes. Turn your notes into written ideas and as you do it you will see how your ideas build up, evolve and progress. Many times you will not even have the time to finish rewriting or cataloging your notes because you will have to write more in order to record your ideas.
20 Ways You Can Become a Powerful Communicator
Some people seem to naturally know how to effectively communicate in a group setting. They can express themselves clearly and listen attentively without dominating the conversation.
Being a powerful communicator is important for several reasons, including building and maintaining relationships, achieving goals, resolving conflicts, improving productivity, leading and influencing others, advancing in your career, expressing yourself more confidently and authentically, and improving your mental and emotional well-being. Effective communication is an essential life skill that can benefit you in all aspects of your life.
1. Listen actively: Practice active listening by giving your full attention to the speaker and responding to what they are saying.
2. Use “I” statements: Speak from your own perspective and avoid placing blame or making accusations.
3. Avoid assumptions: Don’t make assumptions about what the other person is thinking or feeling.
4. Be clear: Express your thoughts and feelings clearly and concisely by getting to the point and avoid using jargon or overly complex language.
5. Show empathy: Show that you understand and care about the other person’s feelings.
6. Offer valuable insights: When speaking in a group, provide a valuable takeaway or actionable item that people can walk away with.
7. Be an active listener: Listen attentively and respond accordingly, incorporating your points into the conversation.
8. Choose the right time: Pick the most opportune time to speak to ensure that you have the group’s attention and can deliver your message without interruption.
9. Be the unifying voice: Step in and unify the group’s thoughts to calm down the discussion and insert your point effectively.
10. Keep responses concise: Keep responses short and to the point to show respect for others’ time.
11. Avoid unnecessary comments: Avoid commenting on everything and only speak when you have something important to say.
12. Cut the fluff: Avoid being long-winded and get straight to the point.
13. Prepare ahead of time: Sort out your points and practice them before speaking in a group.
14. Smile and be positive: Smile and nod along as others speak, to build a positive relationship and be respected when it’s your turn to speak.
15. Take responsibility: Take responsibility for your own actions and feelings.
16. Ask questions: Ask questions to clarify any confusion or misunderstandings.
17. Avoid interrupting: Allow the other person to finish speaking without interruption.
18. Practice active listening: Repeat what the other person said to ensure you have understood correctly.
19. Use your body language too: Use nonverbal cues such as eye contact, facial expressions, and body language to convey your message and build rapport.
20. Be aware of the tone of your voice: it should be calm and assertive, not aggressive or passive.
By keeping these tips in mind, you can improve your communication skills and become a more powerful communicator, which can help you build better relationships, achieve your goals, and lead a more fulfilling life.
I you want to learn how to become more confident in life then you can join my weekly mentorship calls and 40+ online workshops at AweBliss.com so you can master your life with more success.
Dead Men Tell No Tales: How to Navigate a Mutiny as a Leader in 10 Steps
You’re the manager. You’re the supervisor. You’re the leader. But maybe your people don’t see it that way
How to Think Like a CEO for Your Future Success
A blueprint for CEOs to draw a disciplined strategy
Strategic thinking helps CEOs build successful businesses. It helps them establish everlasting enterprises. It is one of the key elements of decision-making. It is different from strategic leadership. It differentiates between leaders from managers. (more…)
How to Focus Your Mind on Your Goals in 2023 Constructively
In this world of distractions due to information overload, it has become a big challenge to focus our minds
In this world of distractions due to information overload, it has become a big challenge to focus our minds on positive aspects and constructive activities. Sometimes we waste our precious time mentally and physically due to distractions arising out of technology. We must understand our priorities and learn how to focus on them religiously. (more…)
Failing is More Important Than Succeeding
51 Legendary Elvis Presley Quotes
Why Entrepreneurial Innovation Matters More Than Ever
20 Ways You Can Become a Powerful Communicator
5 Indicators of Unresolved Attachment Trauma
77 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
(Images) 60 Colorful Picture Quotes To Empower Your Life
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Success Advice4 weeks ago
How to Stand Out as a Leader in 2023 & Beyond
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
How You Can Start Networking in Style in 2023
Life4 weeks ago
The 7 Hidden Signs You’re Self-Sabotaging Your Progress
Success Advice3 weeks ago
The Dark Side of Success: How to Identify and Avoid Toxic Leaders
Success Advice3 weeks ago
Why Every Successful Business Needs a Co-founder
Success Advice3 weeks ago
How to Fast Track Your Career for Guaranteed Success
Life2 weeks ago
Grit: The Key to Your Ultimate Greatness
Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
How to Lose a Team in 10 Days: Are You a True Leader?