A Collection Of Millionaire Quotes For Success
I’m not afraid to die on a treadmill. I will not be outworked. You may be more talented than me. You might be smarter than me. And you may be better looking than me. But if we get on a treadmill together, you are going to get off first or I’m going to die. It’s really that simple. I’m not going to be outworked.
I’m a millionaire, I’m a multi-millionaire. I’m filthy rich. You know why I’m a multi-millionaire? Cause multi-millions like what I do.
Once I began following my own instincts, sales took off and I became a millionaire. And that, I think, is a key secret to every person’s success, be they male or female, banker or p0rnographer:Trust in your gut.
The amount of money you have has got nothing to do with what you earn.. people earning a million dollars a year can have no money and.. People earning $35,000 a year can be quite well off. It’s not what you earn, it’s what you spend.
I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.
He was a multi-millionaire. Wanna know how he made all of his money? He designed the little diagrams that tell which way to put batteries in.
In Life & in Business, if You want to go FAST, Go Alone, If You want to Go FAR, Go Together.
Anyone can be a millionaire, but to become a billionaire you need an astrologer. Keep your eyes on the stars, learn from the best.
John Pierpont Morgan
If you want something bad enough and you have that desire, you’ll walk to another state or country if you have to.
I demand the best. Sleep is forbidden. If you work for me, you have to roll how I roll. Im not really human. Im like a machine.
Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work.
“Poor people have a big TV. Rich people have a big library.”
How many millionaires do you know who have become wealthy by investing in savings accounts? I rest my case.
Robert G. Allen
If we could sell our experiences for what they cost us, we’d all be millionaires.
Abigail Van Buren
Business opportunities are like buses, there’s always another one coming.
Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.
There is no scientific answer for success. You can’t define it. You’ve simply got to live it and do it.
“There are a lot of millionaires being created in China. We should all be seeking that business, and I think there’s enough to go around.”
Start only BIG
Bring in Excitement
You have infinite potential- No Beginning, No end
You cannot give what you haven’t got
Earning money is the simplest thing in the world
Become aware of what you don’t have, what you don’t see
Use the information you learn
Intellect dictates your emotional experiences
Everything is, as it is
Avoid that which weakens you
Advance your consciousness, the most important thing
you can do is release the things that hold you back
You must build a unique identity and constantly reinforce it!
30 Inspirational Quotes by Michelle Obama That Will Lift Everyone Up
Michelle Obama, wife of former United States President, Barack Obama, an American lawyer and writer, a former First Lady of the United States of America, a mom, an author and a style icon. In the eight amazing years that she served as the First Lady of the United States of America, she managed to become an inspiration for women all across the globe.
She has always spoken and worked towards equal rights for women, education for girls and healthy living. She is the proper definition of the modern-day revolutionary woman. Over the last couple of years, she has been encouraging people everywhere with her incredible words of wisdom and motivation. Every single person – young or old, is sure to take inspiration and motivation from her words.
Here are 30 quotes spoken by Michelle Obama:
1. “When they go low, we go high.”
2. “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”
3. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”
4. “The only limit to the height of your achievement is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.”
5. “Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting on a scale or measuring your waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters – on how we feel, and how we feel about ourselves.”
6. “As women, we must stand up for ourselves. As women, we must stand up for each other. As women, we must stand up for justice for all.”
7. “No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you are BEAUTIFUL.”
8. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.”
9. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contribution of half of its citizens.”
10. “You don’t have to say anything to the haters. You don’t have to acknowledge them at all. You just wake up every morning and be the best you can be. And that tends to shut them up.”
11. “Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you. Let them make you even hungrier to succeed.”
12. “Empower yourselves with a good education, then get out there and use that education to build a country worthy of your boundless promise.”
13. “When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.”
14. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”
15. “Choose people who lift you up.”
16. “The difference between a broken community and a thriving one is the presence of women who are valued.”
17. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.”
18. “Just do what works for you because there will always be someone who thinks differently.”
19. “Every girl, no matter where she lives, deserves the opportunity to develop the promise inside of her.”
20. “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar.”
21. “Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. Trust your instincts, good relationships feel good, they feel right, they don’t hurt.”
22. “The one way to get me to work my hardest was to doubt me.”
23. “Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.”
24. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.”
25. “Changing the big picture takes time… and the best thing to do is focus on the things that we can make in our lives. If we’re doing all that – that becomes the collage of real change.”
26. “People who are truly strong lift others up. People who are truly powerful bring others together.”
27. “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.”
28. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”
29. “I am an example of what is possible when girls from the beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.”
30. “If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.”
What is your favorite quote from Michelle Obama? Comment Below!
90 Success Quotes You Should Have Tattooed On Your Body!
42 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation
As a motivational speaker, author and politician, Les Brown has risen to international prominence by delivering a high energy message which tells people how to shake off mediocrity and live up to their greatness. (more…)
9 Support Networks All Entrepreneurs Need to Succeed in Business
How to Overcome Stage Fright in 5 Simple Steps
5 DIY Skills That Will Take Your Entrepreneurial Journey to New Levels
3 Steps to Overcome Your Brain Biases and Become a Better Leader
3 Ways to Optimize Your Life for Success
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
(Images) 56 Inspirational Picture Quotes That Will Motivate Your Mind, Body & Soul
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
6 Things You Should Do if You Want to Live a Successful and Prosperous Life
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Want to Be an Entrepreneur? It’s Impossible Without These 3 Characteristics
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
4 Ways You Can Master Magnetic Confidence – Ashley Hann
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
19 Success Mantras From Zig Ziglar to Help You Unleash Your True Potential
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
3 Reasons Why Walking Away Can Bring You Greater Success
- Podcasts3 weeks ago
Top 12 Addicted2Success Podcast Episodes for You to Listen To
- Life2 weeks ago
7 Essential Mindset Shifts From Gary Vaynerchuk That’ll Help You Have an Amazing Life
- Life4 weeks ago
4 Life-Changing Benefits of Having a Purpose