Martin Luther King Jr. was an American Minister, activist, humanitarian, and leader in the African-American Civil Rights Movement. He helped the advancement of civil rights using nonviolent civil disobedience based on his religious beliefs.
Here are 88 Iconic Martin Luther King Jr. quotes:
1. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. “The time is always right to do what is right.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
3. “The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. “Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
7. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
8. “We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
9. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
11. “In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
12. “I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality… I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
13. “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
14. “We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
15. “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
16. “Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
17. “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
18. “Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
19. “Violence as a way of achieving racial justice is both impractical and immoral. I am not unmindful of the fact that violence often brings about momentary results. Nations have frequently won their independence in battle. But in spite of temporary victories, violence never brings permanent peace.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
20th Martin Luther King, Jr. Quote – “That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
21. “The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
22. “All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
23. “A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
24. “Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can’t ride you unless your back is bent.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
25. “I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit together at the table of brotherhood.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
26. “Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
27. “I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
28. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
29. “An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
30. “We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
31. “The quality, not the longevity, of one’s life is what is important.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
32. “I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made straight and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
33. “At the center of non-violence stands the principle of love.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
34. “Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
35. “Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
36. “Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
37. “Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
38. “Nonviolence is a powerful and just weapon, which cuts without wounding and ennobles the man who wields it. It is a sword that heals.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
39. “Whatever your life’s work is, do it well. A man should do his job so well that the living, the dead, and the unborn could do it no better.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
40th Martin Luther King, Jr. Quote – “The art of acceptance is the art of making someone who has just done you a small favor wish that he might have done you a greater one.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
41. “If a man has not discovered something that he will die for, he isn’t fit to live.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
42. “Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
43. “The first question which the priest and the Levite asked was: ‘If I stop to help this man, what will happen to me?’ But… the good Samaritan reversed the question: ‘If I do not stop to help this man, what will happen to him?’” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
44. “We are not makers of history. We are made by history.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
45. “Law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of social progress.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
46. “History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
47. “Capitalism does not permit an even flow of economic resources. With this system, a small privileged few are rich beyond conscience, and almost all others are doomed to be poor at some level. That’s the way the system works. And since we know that the system will not change the rules, we are going to have to change the system.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
48. “Every man lives in two realms: the internal and the external. The internal is that realm of spiritual ends expressed in art, literature, morals, and religion. The external is that complex of devices, techniques, mechanisms, and instrumentalities by means of which we live.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
49. “Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
50. “All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
51. “A riot is the language of the unheard.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
52. “I am not interested in power for power’s sake, but I’m interested in power that is moral, that is right and that is good.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
53. “Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
54. “It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
55. “Have we not come to such an impasse in the modern world that we must love our enemies – or else? The chain reaction of evil – hate begetting hate, wars producing more wars – must be broken, or else we shall be plunged into the dark abyss of annihilation.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
56. “Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
57. “A right delayed is a right denied.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
58. “The moral arc of the universe bends at the elbow of justice.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
59. “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
60th Martin Luther King, Jr. Quote – “There comes a time when people get tired of being pushed out of the glittering sunlight of life’s July and left standing amid the piercing chill of an alpine November.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
61. “Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
62. “He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
63. “Science investigates; religion interprets. Science gives man knowledge, which is power; religion gives man wisdom which is control.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
64. “Seeing is not always believing.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
65. “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
66. “We must concentrate not merely on the negative expulsion of war but the positive affirmation of peace.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
67. “We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
68. “A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on the installment plan.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
69. “I submit that an individual who breaks a law that conscience tells him is unjust, and who willingly accepts the penalty of imprisonment in order to arouse the conscience of the community over its injustice, is in reality expressing the highest respect for law.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
70. “If physical death is the price that I must pay to free my white brothers and sisters from a permanent death of the spirit, then nothing can be more redemptive.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
71. “It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that’s pretty important.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
72. “The principle of self defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
73. “A lie cannot live.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
74. “Philanthropy is commendable, but it must not cause the philanthropist to overlook the circumstances of economic injustice which make philanthropy necessary.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
75. “The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
76. “We must use time creatively.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
77. “Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows.”– Martin Luther King, Jr.
78. “Means we use must be as pure as the ends we seek.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
79. “Property is intended to serve life, and no matter how much we surround it with rights and respect, it has no personal being. It is part of the earth man walks on. It is not man.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
80. “Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
81. “I want to be the white man’s brother, not his brother-in-law.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
82. “When you are right you cannot be too radical; when you are wrong, you cannot be too conservative.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
83. “If I wish to compose or write or pray or preach well, I must be angry. Then all the blood in my veins is stirred, and my understanding is sharpened.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
84. “The question is not whether we will be extremists, but what kind of extremists we will be… The nation and the world are in dire need of creative extremists.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
85. “We who in engage in nonviolent direct action are not the creators of tension. We merely bring to the surface the hidden tension that is already alive.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
86. “Oppressed people cannot remain oppressed forever. The yearning for freedom eventually manifests itself.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
87. “Nonviolence is a powerful and just weapon. Indeed, it is a weapon unique in history, which cuts without wounding and ennobles the man who wields it.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
88. “War is a poor chisel to carve out tomorrow.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
What’s your favorite Martin Luther King Jr.? Share your favorite quote in the comment section below!
10x Powerful Grant Cardone Quotes That Have Changed My Life
Ten powerful quotes by Grant Cardone have profoundly impacted my life and helped me achieve my goals
Grant Cardone is a renowned entrepreneur, motivational speaker, Real Estate mogul, and author known for his powerful and inspiring quotes that have impacted the lives of millions of people. In this article, we will delve into the top 10 quotes that have had a profound impact on my life and the lives of others. (more…)
80 Inspirational Quotes About Purpose to Fuel Your Passion
If you’re seeking inspiration and motivation to discover your purpose in life, look no further than these purpose quotes. Finding your purpose can be a challenging and daunting task, but it’s a crucial step towards living a fulfilling life. These quotes provide wisdom and insight into the importance of purpose and how to pursue it.
Whether you’re feeling lost or searching for direction, these purpose quotes can provide clarity and guidance. From famous philosophers and authors to modern-day thought leaders, these quotes offer a diverse range of perspectives on purpose.
Take some time to reflect on these purpose quotes and consider how they resonate with your own journey. Remember that discovering your purpose is a personal and unique experience, but these quotes can serve as a source of encouragement and inspiration along the way.
So, if you’re ready to unlock the power of purpose in your life, start by exploring these insightful purpose quotes. With determination, focus, and a positive mindset, you can discover your purpose and live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Here are 80 Inspirational Quotes about Purpose
1. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
2. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” – Pablo Picasso
3. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
4. “Your purpose is not just a job or a career, it’s a calling from God that inspires you to make a difference in the world.” – Joel Brown
5. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
6. “The purpose of life is to contribute in some way to making things better.” – Robert F. Kennedy
7. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
8. “Your purpose in life is to use your unique gifts and talents to make a positive impact on the world around you.” – Sir Ken Robinson
9. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
10. “The purpose of life is to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect.” – Unknown
12. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
13. “Your purpose in life is to use your gifts and passions to help others, and in doing so, find joy and fulfillment for yourself.” – Unknown
14. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
15. “The purpose of life is to find your voice and inspire others to find theirs.” – Stephen Covey
16. “Life is a journey, and if you fall in love with the journey, you will be in love forever.” – Peter Hagerty
17. “Your purpose in life is to create something that outlasts you.” – Matthew McConaughey
18. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
19. “The purpose of life is to find your own way, and to find your own path, and to follow it.” – Unknown
20. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
21. “Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Vivian Greene
22. “The purpose of life is to make your heart sing and your soul dance.” – Unknown
23. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
24. “The purpose of life is to be a light to others, to show them the way, and to help them find their own path.” – Unknown
25. “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
26. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
27. “The purpose of life is to find your passion and pursue it. – Unknown
28. “You were born with a purpose. You have something to offer the world that no one else can.” – Marie Forleo
29. “Purpose is the reason you journey. Passion is the fire that lights your way.” – Ryan Blair
30. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
31. “The meaning of life is to give life meaning.” – Ken Hudgins
32. “The purpose of life is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
33. “Your purpose in life is to find your voice and give it a voice.” – Stephen Covey
34. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
35. “Your purpose in life is to find your own path, and to follow it, no matter what anyone else says.” – Unknown
36. “When you find your purpose, everything else falls into place.” – Frida
37. “Your purpose is not to impress others, but to express yourself.” – Unknown
38. “The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
39. “Find your purpose, and then give your whole heart to it.” – Unknown
40. “You have a purpose in life. Don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.” – Unknown
41. “Purpose is the reason you are here. Passion is what makes you stay.” – Michael Jordan
42. “The purpose of life is to create, to give, to love, and to leave a legacy.” – Unknown
43. “The purpose of life is not to be perfect, but to be authentic.” – Unknown
44. “Your purpose is to live the life that is right for you, not the life that others expect of you.” – Kobe Bryant
45. “Your purpose in life is to make a positive difference in the world, no matter how small.” – Richard Branson
46. “The purpose of life is to find truth, and to live it, no matter what.” – Joel Brown
47. “Your purpose in life is to create a life that you love, and to share that love with others.” – Unknown
48. “Your purpose in life is not to be successful, but to live a meaningful life that aligns with your values and passions.” – Unknown
49. “Finding your purpose is a journey, not a destination.” – Unknown
50. “The purpose of life is to use your gifts and talents to make the world a better place.” – Dwayne Johnson
51. “The purpose of life is to be yourself, and to express yourself fully in the world.” – Unknown
52. “Your purpose in life is to live with intention, to pursue your passions, and to make a positive impact on the world.” – Unknown
53. “Your purpose in life is not just to exist, but to thrive and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
54. “The purpose of life is to grow, to learn, to evolve, and to become the best version of yourself.” – Unknown
55. “Your purpose in life is to live a life that is true to yourself, and that inspires others to do the same.” – Unknown
56. “The purpose of life is to find joy in the journey, and to create a life that brings you happiness and fulfillment.” – Dwight Howard
57. “Your purpose in life is to make a difference in the lives of others, to be of service, and to contribute to the greater good.” – Myles Munroe
58. “The purpose of life is to discover your own path, and to have the courage to follow it, no matter where it leads.” – Jay Shetty
59. “Your purpose in life is to be the best version of yourself, and to inspire others to do the same.” – Unknown
60. “The purpose of life is to create something that will outlast us, to leave a positive impact on the world, and to make a difference in the lives of others.” – Elon Musk
61. “Your purpose in life is to embrace your unique gifts and talents, and to use them to create a life that is truly your own.” – Unknown
62. “The purpose of life is to seek out new experiences, to learn, to grow, and to find meaning in every moment.” – Unknown
63. “The greatest tragedy in life is not death, but a life without a purpose.” – Myles Munroe
64. “Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you.” – Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
65. “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.” – Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company
66. “You can’t have a million-dollar dream with a minimum-wage work ethic.” – Stephen C. Hogan, author and entrepreneur
67. “When you have a strong enough why, you can tolerate any how.” – Tony Robbins
68. “Purpose is not a destination, it’s a journey. It’s not something you find, it’s something you create.” – Evan Carmichael
69. “If you are not passionate about it, forget it.” – Jerry Greenfield, co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s
70. “You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense.” – Rick Warren
Here are some of my most shared quotes about purpose:
1. “Without purpose, you’re like a ship without a rudder, drifting into the abyss, never reaching your destination.” – Joel Brown
2. “Purpose is the compass that will guide you on your journey to greatness.” – Joel Brown
3. “Purpose is not just a destination, it’s a journey, a process of self-discovery and growth.” – Joel Brown
4. “The most successful people in the world have a clear sense of purpose, a burning desire to achieve their dreams.” – Joel Brown
5. “Your purpose is your passion, the thing that makes you come alive and gives your life meaning.” – Joel Brown
6. “Purpose gives you the courage to take risks, to try new things, to step outside of your comfort zone.” – Joel Brown
7. “The key to unlocking your full potential is to discover your God given purpose, and then pursue it with all your heart.” – Joel Brown
8. “When you have a strong sense of purpose, you can overcome any obstacle and achieve anything you set your mind to.” – Joel Brown
9. “Your purpose is not just about what you do, it’s about who you are and what you stand for.” – Joel Brown
10. “Purpose is the driving force behind all great achievements. When you have a clear sense of purpose, nothing can stop you.” – Joel Brown
Read more success & entrepreneurship lessons from the founder of Addicted2Success Joel Brown
Which quote is your favorite quote about Purpose? Leave a comment below.
51 Legendary Elvis Presley Quotes
Elvis Presley’s words of wisdom through these quotes continue to inspire us to chase our dreams and never give up on our ambitions.
Elvis Presley was a true artist who believed in the power of hard work and dedication.
Let us take a cue from the King of Rock and Roll and let Elvis Presley’s quotes guide you to be the best version of yourself.
Here are 51 Inspirational Elvis Presley Quotes:
1. “I’m not trying to prove anything with my music” – Elvis Presley
2. “I don’t want to be a figurehead, I just want to be an instrument of God” – Elvis Presley
3. “I don’t want to be just a memory” – Elvis Presley
4. “A live concert to me is exciting because of all the electricity that is generated in the crowd and on stage. It’s my favorite part of the business, live concerts.” – Elvis Presley
5. “I’m just a simple country boy at heart.” – Elvis Presley
6. “My work is my life, I put everything I am into it” – Elvis Presley
7. “I’m just trying to do the best I can” – Elvis Presley
8. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy. I’m definitely an individual.” – Elvis Presley
9. “I’m just an ordinary person who has become a king” – Elvis Presley
10. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy. I’m definitely an individual.” – Elvis Presley
11. “I’m the king of rock and roll, but I didn’t invent it” – Elvis Presley
12. “I’m not trying to be sexy. It’s just my way of expressing myself when I move around.” – Elvis Presley
13. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy. I’m definitely an individual.” – Elvis Presley
14. “I’m just an entertainer, that’s all.” – Elvis Presley
15. “I try to give my audience a little of what they came for, a little of what they didn’t expect.” – Elvis Presley
16. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning… Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Elvis Presley
17. “The only thing that can change my mind is a better idea.” – Elvis Presley
18. “I don’t think I have ever been as relaxed on stage as I am now.” – Elvis Presley
19. “I’m just a simple country boy at heart.” – Elvis Presley
20. “I just want to be remembered as a good performer.” – Elvis Presley
21. “I’ve left my mark, and I hope it’s a good one” – Elvis Presley
22. “If you can’t find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.” – Elvis Presley
23. “I’m not a politician. I’m just an entertainer” – Elvis Presley
24. “I’m a one-man army” – Elvis Presley
25. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy. I’m definitely an individual.” – Elvis Presley
Here’s an Elvis Presley Picture Quote
26. “I’m just an ordinary person who has become a king.” – Elvis Presley
27. “I’m not trying to prove anything with my music.” – Elvis Presley
28. “I don’t want to be a figurehead, I just want to be an instrument of God.” – Elvis Presley
29. “I don’t want to be just a memory.” – Elvis Presley
30. “I’m just trying to do the best I can.” – Elvis Presley
31. “I’m not a perfectionist, but I like to feel that things are done well.” – Elvis Presley
32. “I’m the first one to say I’ve made a lot of mistakes, but I’ve also had a lot of successes.” – Elvis Presley
33. “I’m always looking for new ways to express myself and push the boundaries of what I can do.” – Elvis Presley
34. “I’m not afraid to take risks and try new things, even if it means going against the norm.” – Elvis Presley
35. “I’m not just a singer, I’m an entertainer. I want to give my audience a show they’ll never forget.” – Elvis Presley
36. “I’m not in the music business for the fame or the money, I’m in it because I love it.” – Elvis Presley
37. “I’m not just a musician, I’m a storyteller. I want to take my audience on a journey through my songs.” – Elvis Presley
38. “I don’t believe in being a one-hit wonder. I want to have a long and successful career.” – Elvis Presley
39. “I’m not just a performer, I’m a student of music. I’m always learning and growing as an artist.” – Elvis Presley
40. “I’m not just a singer, I’m a performer. I want to give my audience an experience they’ll never forget.” – Elvis Presley
41. “Some people tap their feet, some people snap their fingers, and some people sway back and forth. I just sorta do ‘em all together, I guess.” – Elvis Presley
42. “Man, I was tame compared to what they do now. Are you kidding? I didn’t do anything but just jiggle.” – Elvis Presley
43. “…the image is one thing and the human being is another…it’s very hard to live up to an image.” – Elvis Presley
44. “I ain’t no saint, but I’ve tried never to do anything that would hurt my family or offend God…I figure all any kid needs is hope and the feeling he or she belongs. If I could do or say anything that would give some kid that feeling, I would believe I had contributed something to the world.” – Elvis Presley
45. “Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.” – Elvis Presley
46. “When I was a child, ladies and gentlemen, I was a dreamer. I read comic books and I was the hero of the comic book. I saw movies and I was the hero in the movie. So every dream I ever dreamed has come true a hundred times…I learned very early in life that: ‘Without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain’t got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend – without a song.’ So I keep singing a song. Goodnight. Thank you.” – Elvis Presley
47. “A live concert to me is exciting because of all the electricity that is generated in the crowd and on stage. It’s my favorite part of the business – live concerts.” – Elvis Presley
48. “The first time that I appeared on stage, it scared me to death. I really didn’t know what all the yelling was about. I didn’t realize that my body was moving. It’s a natural thing to me. So to the manager backstage I said, ‘What’d I do? What’d I do?’ And he said “Whatever it is, go back and do it again.” – Elvis Presley
49. “We do two shows a night for five weeks. A lotta times we’ll go upstairs and sing until daylight – gospel songs. We grew up with it…It more or less puts your mind at ease. It does mine.” – Elvis Presley
50. “I’ve never gotten over what they call stagefright. I go through it every show. I’m pretty concerned, I’m pretty much thinking about the show. I never get completely comfortable with it, and I don’t let the people around me get comfortable with it, in that I remind them that it’s a new crowd out there, it’s a new audience, and they haven’t seen us before. So it’s got to be like the first time we go on.” – Elvis Presley
51. “‘Til we meet again, may God bless you. Adios.” – Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley’s legacy lives on as a true icon of music and entertainment:
He left an indelible mark on the world with his unique style and undeniable talent. Elvis broke barriers and set the standard for generations to come, and his influence can still be felt in music today. He truly was the King of Rock and Roll, and his legacy will continue to inspire for many years to come.
What’s your favorite Elvis Presley quote? Share it with us below!
108 Inspirational Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Never Give Up
Over the past few years, it seems like the world is falling to pieces. There’s been COVID, wars, mass layoffs, and depression is at an all time high. During these times, it’s hard to stay strong. It can also feel like giving up is our only option. The reason why we think like this is because we end up focusing on things we cannot control, instead of on the things we can control. (more…)
How to Ignite the Spark Within for Future Success
Unlocking the Minds of Entrepreneurs: 5 Insider Secrets Revealed
5 Surprising Ways to Turn Imposter Syndrome into Your Greatest Ally
When It Comes to Selling Your Business, Make Sure to Have This in Place
If Your Work/Life Balance is Out of Tune Here’s What to Do
77 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
(Images) 60 Colorful Picture Quotes To Empower Your Life
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Success Advice4 weeks ago
Toxic Leadership: 5 Ways to Identify a Bad Leader
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Cultivating Success: Strategies for Nurturing and Empowering Your Top Performers
Success Advice3 weeks ago
Here’s a Young Man’s Antidote for the Uncertainty of the Modern World
Success Advice3 weeks ago
How to Break the Cycles of Mediocrity and Manifest Your Greatness
Success Advice2 weeks ago
How Your Beliefs Can Supercharge or Sabotage Your Success
Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
The Blueprint to Becoming a More Mindful Leader
Life2 weeks ago
If Your Work/Life Balance is Out of Tune Here’s What to Do
Life1 week ago
5 Surprising Ways to Turn Imposter Syndrome into Your Greatest Ally