Have you ever felt the sting of failure so deep that you couldn’t see past the pain to keep moving forward?
Or doubted that you could even achieve what you set out to accomplish?
We’ve all been there.
So reflect on those low moments, but don’t dwell on them or you risk putting out the spark within that drives you. And don’t give up and settle with a mediocre life, always thinking of the “What If’s“.
Separate yourself from the average by staying in the game and reaping the rewards of persistence and hard work with a never say die attitude.
Granted, it’s tough to maintain that attitude, so to help you stay inspired, checkout these 37 motivational quotes that will super-charge you to hit your life goals.
37 Motivational Quotes
1. “The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater their power to harm us.” – Voltaire
2. “If my mind can conceive it and my heart can believe it, then I can achieve it.” – Muhammad Ali
3. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anais Nin
4. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
5. “If you’re going through hell keep going.” – Winston Churchill
6. “Take the first step in faith, you don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
7. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” – William Feather
8. “If you’re only willing to do what’s easy, life will be hard. But if you’re willing to do what’s hard, life will be easy.” – T. Harv Eker
9. “Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain.” – Mark Twain
10. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
11. “Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.” – Brene Brown
12. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
13. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
14. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
15. “One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.” – Henry Ford
16. “Success is never final. Failure is never fatal. It is courage that counts.” – Winston Churchill
17. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – Kyle Chandler
18. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” – Robert Kennedy
19. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – Thomas Jefferson
20. “It’s always darkest before the dawn.” – Unknown
21. “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
22. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
23. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
24. “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill
25. “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.”– J. Gitomer
26. “Fortune favors the bold.” – Virgil
27. “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” – Marilyn vos Savant
29. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
30. “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” – Samuel Beckett
31. “To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.” – Elbert Hubbard
32. “Edison failed 10,000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.” – Napoleon Hill
33. “I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.” – Oprah Winfrey
34. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
35. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
36. “Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.” – Seneca
37. “There is no education like adversity.” – Benjamin Disraeli