Tom Bilyeu is the co-founder of billion-dollar brand Quest Nutrition and the co-founder and host of Impact Theory. With the goal to help people unlock their potential, and actualize their dreams, Tom speaks to the greatest minds of today and spreads their knowledge throughout the world. Through his content and public speaking, he inspires his audience to become the best versions of themselves.
Here are 19 of Tom Bilyeu’s most inspiring quotes to give you a fresh perspective on life and business:
1. “You have to be willing to see things that are impossible and TRY.”
Even when science says something can’t be done, all it takes is some stubborn outlier to debunk the theory. If you want to make the impossible possible, all that’s required is a little effort and ingenuity. Just look at Dick Fosbury, an influential athlete that revolutionized high-jumping by inventing his own approach to the sport.
2. “Don’t let joy be an accident. Create it.”
This is such an important quote because if you look at the majority of successful people in the world, they’ll tell you to measure your life in happiness rather than money or accomplishments. Even Warren Buffett, one of the richest men in the world, says he measures success by how many people love him. So do what you love with the people you love and you can’t go wrong.
3. “What price are you willing to pay for greatness?”
It’s common knowledge that If you want an amazing body, you have to work out and eat right. Just like if you want that fancy new car, you need to work hard to pay for it. And without trying to sound like spiderman, greatness comes at a price. So if you’re spending time with people that aren’t contributing to your happiness or success, you’ll need to keep them at a distance.
It’s up to you to evaluate your life and see where you’re wasting your time and efforts, then take necessary action to get rid of those distractions. So what are you willing to sacrifice?
4. “Pick one thing. And go at it with everything you’ve got.”
What do Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, and Warren Buffett all have in common? They’re all a master of one particular craft. Oprah will always be an expert in self-help. Buffett, Investing. Gates, Computers. What do you want to be known for?
5. “You could do more. You could be more.”
Chances are no matter what business you’re in and hours you’re committing, you can probably think of an area where you could be doing more than what you currently are. Stay accountable.
6. “If you look for the negative, it will be there. If you look for the positive, it will overwhelm you.”
Like the old saying “where your attention goes, energy flows”, if you constantly look at what’s going wrong in your life without taking a step back to appreciate what’s going right, you’ll just want to hide in your bed all day. So what are three things right now that you could say thanks for?
7. “Don’t ask what’s the least you can do. Ask what’s the most you can bear.”
In an age where everything is being provided to us on a silver platter, it’s becoming increasingly harder to put in the extra mile for anything. However, there’s no getting around the old proverb “what you sow, so shall you reap.”
8. “It’s about identity. Be the kind of person that gets things done. Even when it’s hard.”
The way we see ourselves sets the stage for how others see us too. Joe Rogan loved the idea of pretending there’s an imaginary camera following you around documenting your life. Imagine how morbid you would be looking back on that video and not seeing the badass, get stuff done type, that you wanted to be.
9. “The level of effort you tolerate from yourself will define your life.”
Your successes in life will always be in direct proportion to your efforts.
10. “The way to build a big business is to take care of people.”
This applies not only to your customers but also to your employees. Solving problems has always been the key to great business.
11. “If you really want to cut through the noise, you’re going to have to outperform everyone else.”
In a nutshell: effort equals results. So are you prepared to wake up at 4 in the morning if you have to? How are you going to stand out amongst the competition?
12. “Make it your daily obsession to make the most of your potential.”
You might have heard that your habits make you who you are. And you’d be right to take that on board. As Will Durant once said, “We are what we repeatedly do, excellence, then, is not an act, it’s a habit”.
13. “Never be afraid to change course.”
As Einstein once said: “ Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result”. Simply put, if something is not working, change it up a little. Take a different approach to it. Any good entrepreneur has been through their share of trial and error.
14. “Failure is temporary. Move quickly past it. What lies beyond the failure is the lesson.”
What lies beyond the lesson is your next success.
15. “Decide who you want to become. Make that the center of your focus.”
As the renowned speaker and author Stephen Covey once wrote: “Start with the end in mind”. Once you get clear on an end goal (who it is you want to be) it becomes easier to focus on the direction to actualize it.
16. “Don’t worry about where to start. Remember, it’s the decisions you make, it’s the decision to get started, it’s the decision to face possible failure, it’s the decision to get up once you’ve failed and it’s the decision of what to learn when you fail.”
Being decisive is just another trait you’ll see consistently among successful people. Being able to decide on a course of action, follow-through, then make adjustments when needed is the true sign of a winning mindset.
17. “You’ve got to take risks to be a game-changer.”
As the old saying goes: “you’ll miss one hundred percent of the shots you don’t take”.
18. “Confidence is deciding you’re unstoppable – not that you’ll never fail.”
Failure really is the harbinger of success. So be sure to keep pressing forward when you fail because confidence comes naturally the more you learn from those experiences. As the great Dan Peña once said: “I may be wrong but I’ll never be uncertain”.
19. “The greatest mind control is control over your own mind.”
Whether it’s business, sport or dating, all your success starts in the mind. Your thoughts determine your actions, your actions determine your habits, your habits determine your success.
What is your favorite Tom Bilyeu quote? Share your thoughts below!
51 Legendary Elvis Presley Quotes
Elvis Presley’s words of wisdom through these quotes continue to inspire us to chase our dreams and never give up on our ambitions.
Elvis Presley was a true artist who believed in the power of hard work and dedication.
Let us take a cue from the King of Rock and Roll and let Elvis Presley’s quotes guide you to be the best version of yourself.
Here are 51 Inspirational Elvis Presley Quotes:
1. “I’m not trying to prove anything with my music” – Elvis Presley
2. “I don’t want to be a figurehead, I just want to be an instrument of God” – Elvis Presley
3. “I don’t want to be just a memory” – Elvis Presley
4. “A live concert to me is exciting because of all the electricity that is generated in the crowd and on stage. It’s my favorite part of the business, live concerts.” – Elvis Presley
5. “I’m just a simple country boy at heart.” – Elvis Presley
6. “My work is my life, I put everything I am into it” – Elvis Presley
7. “I’m just trying to do the best I can” – Elvis Presley
8. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy. I’m definitely an individual.” – Elvis Presley
9. “I’m just an ordinary person who has become a king” – Elvis Presley
10. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy. I’m definitely an individual.” – Elvis Presley
11. “I’m the king of rock and roll, but I didn’t invent it” – Elvis Presley
12. “I’m not trying to be sexy. It’s just my way of expressing myself when I move around.” – Elvis Presley
13. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy. I’m definitely an individual.” – Elvis Presley
14. “I’m just an entertainer, that’s all.” – Elvis Presley
15. “I try to give my audience a little of what they came for, a little of what they didn’t expect.” – Elvis Presley
16. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning… Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Elvis Presley
17. “The only thing that can change my mind is a better idea.” – Elvis Presley
18. “I don’t think I have ever been as relaxed on stage as I am now.” – Elvis Presley
19. “I’m just a simple country boy at heart.” – Elvis Presley
20. “I just want to be remembered as a good performer.” – Elvis Presley
21. “I’ve left my mark, and I hope it’s a good one” – Elvis Presley
22. “If you can’t find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.” – Elvis Presley
23. “I’m not a politician. I’m just an entertainer” – Elvis Presley
24. “I’m a one-man army” – Elvis Presley
25. “I’m not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy. I’m definitely an individual.” – Elvis Presley
Here’s an Elvis Presley Picture Quote
26. “I’m just an ordinary person who has become a king.” – Elvis Presley
27. “I’m not trying to prove anything with my music.” – Elvis Presley
28. “I don’t want to be a figurehead, I just want to be an instrument of God.” – Elvis Presley
29. “I don’t want to be just a memory.” – Elvis Presley
30. “I’m just trying to do the best I can.” – Elvis Presley
31. “I’m not a perfectionist, but I like to feel that things are done well.” – Elvis Presley
32. “I’m the first one to say I’ve made a lot of mistakes, but I’ve also had a lot of successes.” – Elvis Presley
33. “I’m always looking for new ways to express myself and push the boundaries of what I can do.” – Elvis Presley
34. “I’m not afraid to take risks and try new things, even if it means going against the norm.” – Elvis Presley
35. “I’m not just a singer, I’m an entertainer. I want to give my audience a show they’ll never forget.” – Elvis Presley
36. “I’m not in the music business for the fame or the money, I’m in it because I love it.” – Elvis Presley
37. “I’m not just a musician, I’m a storyteller. I want to take my audience on a journey through my songs.” – Elvis Presley
38. “I don’t believe in being a one-hit wonder. I want to have a long and successful career.” – Elvis Presley
39. “I’m not just a performer, I’m a student of music. I’m always learning and growing as an artist.” – Elvis Presley
40. “I’m not just a singer, I’m a performer. I want to give my audience an experience they’ll never forget.” – Elvis Presley
41. “Some people tap their feet, some people snap their fingers, and some people sway back and forth. I just sorta do ‘em all together, I guess.” – Elvis Presley
42. “Man, I was tame compared to what they do now. Are you kidding? I didn’t do anything but just jiggle.” – Elvis Presley
43. “…the image is one thing and the human being is another…it’s very hard to live up to an image.” – Elvis Presley
44. “I ain’t no saint, but I’ve tried never to do anything that would hurt my family or offend God…I figure all any kid needs is hope and the feeling he or she belongs. If I could do or say anything that would give some kid that feeling, I would believe I had contributed something to the world.” – Elvis Presley
45. “Don’t criticize what you don’t understand, son. You never walked in that man’s shoes.” – Elvis Presley
46. “When I was a child, ladies and gentlemen, I was a dreamer. I read comic books and I was the hero of the comic book. I saw movies and I was the hero in the movie. So every dream I ever dreamed has come true a hundred times…I learned very early in life that: ‘Without a song, the day would never end; without a song, a man ain’t got a friend; without a song, the road would never bend – without a song.’ So I keep singing a song. Goodnight. Thank you.” – Elvis Presley
47. “A live concert to me is exciting because of all the electricity that is generated in the crowd and on stage. It’s my favorite part of the business – live concerts.” – Elvis Presley
48. “The first time that I appeared on stage, it scared me to death. I really didn’t know what all the yelling was about. I didn’t realize that my body was moving. It’s a natural thing to me. So to the manager backstage I said, ‘What’d I do? What’d I do?’ And he said “Whatever it is, go back and do it again.” – Elvis Presley
49. “We do two shows a night for five weeks. A lotta times we’ll go upstairs and sing until daylight – gospel songs. We grew up with it…It more or less puts your mind at ease. It does mine.” – Elvis Presley
50. “I’ve never gotten over what they call stagefright. I go through it every show. I’m pretty concerned, I’m pretty much thinking about the show. I never get completely comfortable with it, and I don’t let the people around me get comfortable with it, in that I remind them that it’s a new crowd out there, it’s a new audience, and they haven’t seen us before. So it’s got to be like the first time we go on.” – Elvis Presley
51. “‘Til we meet again, may God bless you. Adios.” – Elvis Presley
Elvis Presley’s legacy lives on as a true icon of music and entertainment:
He left an indelible mark on the world with his unique style and undeniable talent. Elvis broke barriers and set the standard for generations to come, and his influence can still be felt in music today. He truly was the King of Rock and Roll, and his legacy will continue to inspire for many years to come.
What’s your favorite Elvis Presley quote? Share it with us below!
108 Inspirational Quotes That’ll Inspire You to Never Give Up
Over the past few years, it seems like the world is falling to pieces. There’s been COVID, wars, mass layoffs, and depression is at an all time high. During these times, it’s hard to stay strong. It can also feel like giving up is our only option. The reason why we think like this is because we end up focusing on things we cannot control, instead of on the things we can control. (more…)
77 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
Today we have decided to feature some of the world’s top inspirational life quotes for you to love, share and remember. These quotes are those little reminders we all need every now and then and some are powerful enough to inspire us for the whole week. (more…)
55 of Drake’s Most Memorable Motivational Quotes
Drake is arguably one of the best artists in music today. What a lot of people don’t know about him is his extreme motivation to reach a certain level of success, not just in music, but also in life and other business ventures he is involved in. (more…)
Failing is More Important Than Succeeding
51 Legendary Elvis Presley Quotes
Why Entrepreneurial Innovation Matters More Than Ever
20 Ways You Can Become a Powerful Communicator
5 Indicators of Unresolved Attachment Trauma
77 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
(Images) 60 Colorful Picture Quotes To Empower Your Life
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Success Advice4 weeks ago
How to Stand Out as a Leader in 2023 & Beyond
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
How You Can Start Networking in Style in 2023
Life4 weeks ago
The 7 Hidden Signs You’re Self-Sabotaging Your Progress
Success Advice3 weeks ago
The Dark Side of Success: How to Identify and Avoid Toxic Leaders
Success Advice3 weeks ago
Why Every Successful Business Needs a Co-founder
Success Advice3 weeks ago
How to Fast Track Your Career for Guaranteed Success
Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
How to Lose a Team in 10 Days: Are You a True Leader?
Life2 weeks ago
Grit: The Key to Your Ultimate Greatness