Jessica Alba is an author, model, actor, and entrepreneur. She is the CEO and founder of The Honest Company and has her own makeup line. She is one of the entrepreneurs featured on Apple’s Planet of the Apps alongside celebrities Gary Vaynerchuk, Will.i.am, and Gwyneth Paltrow. She has grown from a hollywood figure into a respected businesswoman. From severe illness as a child, to becoming a household name; Jessica Alba has years of wisdom and experience to draw from and share.
Here are some of her most inspirational quotes:
1. “My theory is that if you look confident you can pull off anything – even if you have no clue what you’re doing.” – Jessica Alba
2. “You have to be the best of whatever you are, but successful, cool actresses come in all shapes and sizes.” – Jessica Alba
3. “Every time I’d get a critique or some redirection, I’d always just take it very personally. Now I have no problem with it.” – Jessica Alba
4. “But I don’t feel the need to be famous.” – Jessica Alba
5. “The secret to using power is not to use it. Just having it is enough.” – Jessica Alba
6. “Being perfect is being flawed, accepting it, and never letting it make you feel less than your best.” – Jessica Alba
7. “It’s hard for people to take anyone seriously who’s never done this before. But that just gave me fire to move forward.” – Jessica Alba
8. “It’s so much better to promote what you love than to bash what you hate.” – Jessica Alba
9. “Launching products is easy–it’s building it, finding the right manufacturers, getting the design right, and all of the marketing that is hard.”- Jessica Alba
10. “You have to be brutally honest with yourself and understand your strengths and weaknesses.”– Jessica Alba
11. “The only way you can measure your success is by reflecting and seeing what you want out of the experience. And the journey is just as much a part of the success you seek out.”– Jessica Alba
12. “Find your passion and do it totally. The more life experience you get, the better you’ll be at whatever you want to do.”– Jessica Alba
13. “You have to be tenacious, you have to be focused, you have to have a real vision, and be extremely passionate about it.”– Jessica Alba
14. “I share the same advice that my mom gave me – stay hydrated and sleep well. And that being a beautiful person on the inside is what really matters.” – Jessica Alba
15. “Success takes communication, collaboration and, sometimes, failure.” – Jessica Alba
16. “I never just did what people told me. I questioned everything. When I look back, it is really no surprise that I started working at 12.” – Jessica Alba
17. “I wish I was more educated, but I make do with the tools I was given in life.” – Jessica Alba
18. “Having the right partners also means having people you like. They’re all people I wouldn’t mind getting stuck with at an airport for five hours.” – Jessica Alba
Which quote did you like the most? Comment below!
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
10 Life Changing Quotes That Helped Me Create A Meaningful Life
Meaning isn’t something you stumble upon. It’s something you consciously build into your life. Its foundation rests on your experiences, beliefs, and core values. The people you love, the things you cherish, and what you’re willing to sacrifice make up who you are. (more…)
5 Changes in Your Habits That Will Help You Thrive
The Biggest Man-Made Myth and What You Can Do About It
Why “No Pain, No Gain” Is More Powerful Than You Realize
4 Reinvention Strategies Leaders Can Learn From Legally Blonde
What I Learned as a Young Entrepreneur and Why You Should Take Notes
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Life3 weeks ago
5 Ways to Rediscover Your Purpose in Life
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
4 Non-Financial Factors to Measure Success as an Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
4 Tips for Making the Leap From Employee to Entrepreneur
Success Advice3 weeks ago
5 Dos and Don’ts When Starting a Business With a Friend
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
How Are You Defining Your Success as an Entrepreneur?
Success Advice4 weeks ago
5 Things I’ve Learnt From Selling Private Jets to 7 Figure Coaching Programs
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
5 Strategies for Building the Ultimate Company Culture
Success Advice3 weeks ago
How I Turned an Unpaid Internship Into a Business