- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 3 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 3 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate Students
When a student is close to graduation, everything is perceived with exaggeration. The degree will inevitably open many doors into the future, but students have difficulties staying motivated at this stage.
What will happen after school is over? How will the real world accept me? Will all the fun be over? How will I ever get a job I love in this economy?
We understand your worries and we’ve all been there at some point of our lives. It can be stressful to deal with the changes after graduation, but nothing is better for staying motivated than some words of wisdom by people we all appreciate.
Whenever you have difficulties facing the reality and imagining your future after graduation, read some motivational graduation quotes as an instant source of inspiration.
20 Quotes to Inspire Students
1. “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – C.S. Lewis
2. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
4. “Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do.” – Ella Fitzgerald
5. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
7. “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
8. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
9. “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell
10. “Share your sparkle wherever you are.” – Dodinsky
11. “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
12. “My favorite animal is the turtle. The reason is that in order for the turtle to move, it has to stick its neck out. There are going to be times in your life when you’re going to have to stick your neck out. There will be challenges and instead of hiding in a shell, you have to go out and meet them.” – Ruth Westheimer
13. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
14. “Now go, and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here. Make good art.” – Neil Gaiman
15. “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” – Mark Twain
16. “We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” – JK Rowling
17. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
18. “Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.” – Ellen DeGeneres
19. “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
20. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.” – Dr. Seuss
Feature Image: Scott Smeltzer
About The Author: Robert MorrisRobert Morris was a secondary school teacher in New York. Teaching areas include Literature and Social Studies. Now he works as professional dissertation writer at Ninja Essays. Having held leadership positions in administration domains experience has taught that people are the main keys to effective education. You can find Robert on Google+ and Facebook!
10 Underdog Brands That Became Very Successful
I don’t know about you, but I love hearing the kind of stories where an underdog in the business world...
The Top 10 UK Entrepreneurs
The United Kingdom has long been a hotbed of entrepreneurial activity, and hundreds of thousands of people in Britain have...
(Video) Drake Explains Why He Is Addicted To Success
Award winning Rapper and Actor, Aubrey “Drake” Graham recently shared his insight on becoming successful and what it takes to...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
5 Prominent Habits of An Affluent Entrepreneur
Have you ever read about an entrepreneur and wondered...
9 Time Management Tips To Maximize Productivity
We all know how easy it is to carelessly...
8 Solid Reasons Why Snapchat Is Good For Your Business
Using social media platforms such as SnapChat, Twitter, Facebook...
6 Ways Your Personal Story Connects You to New Clients
It seems that everyone is looking for ways to...
37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
A beautiful collection of Inspirational quotes that are loved...
10 Creative Ways To Make Money Online
If you’d claimed it was possible for the average...
Why Successful People Leave Their Loser Friends Behind
We all want to be amazing. We all want...
The Top 25 Millionaires & Billionaires That Are Using Their Money To Save The World
When you think of the word “Philanthropist“, people such as Bill...