- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 weeks ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 1 month ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 2 months ago
- (Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of SuccessPosted 3 months ago
- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 3 months ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 4 months ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 7 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes By The Highest Performing CEO’sPosted 8 months ago
12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”
If I was to choose one fable to recommend to you, one that has truly impacted my life dramatically, I’d say that it would be “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho. This book was originally published in 1988 in Portuguese by its Brazilian born writer and has since been released in 56 languages around the world.
In “The Alchemist“, Paulo Coelho shares an amazing story with powerful lesson’s of advice that anyone can apply to improve the quality of their thoughts and their life.
Enjoy these 12 Stand Out Quotes from one of the most loved fables of our time,”The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho.
The Alchemist Quotes
“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” - Paulo Coelho
“It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” - Paulo Coelho
“People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.” - Paulo Coelho
“I don’t live in either my past or my future. I’m interested only in the present. If you can concentrate always on the present, you’ll be a happy man. Life will be a party for you, a grand festival, because life is the moment we’re living now.” - Paulo Coelho
“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” - Paulo Coelho
“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” - Paulo Coelho
“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams.” - Paulo Coelho
“There is only one way to learn. It’s through action. Everything you need to know you have learned through your journey.” - Paulo Coelho
“What is the world’s greatest lie?” the little boy asks.
The old man replies, “It’s this: that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what’s happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That’s the world’s greatest lie.” - Paulo Coelho
“The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.” - Paulo Coelho
“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.” - Paulo Coelho
“The secret is here in the present. If you pay attention to the present, you can improve upon it. And, if you improve on the present, what comes later will also be better.” - Paulo Coelho