Before you can manipulate your mind for success, you need to understand in simple terms how your mind works.
First of all, your mind has a memory. Whether good or bad, your subconscious mind remembers patterns. One-offs it can forget, but something you do every day, it won’t forget.
This very truth can fuel your success or bring your life to a grinding halt of disappointment. The choice is yours amigo!
Patterns are the beginning of a habit. Once you run a certain pattern for 30-days or more, you’re stuck with it – and it becomes a habit. Breaking a habit requires extra mental energy and it’s not easy. Again, this can be good or bad as we’re about to see.
“Starting from small, it becomes big” – Mo Seetubtim
This quote is the second fundamental thing you must understand about your mind before you can manipulate it for success. Small things you do become much bigger later on.
Here’s a list of small activities that lead to bad habits:
– Having some chocolate every day leads to sugar cravings. This leads to sugar addiction which leads to weight gain. That’s one of the main ways people become fat pigs with stomachs hanging out over their pants, and no energy to walk up the stairs.
– Putting through the wrong fresh vegetable on the self-service checkout so you can save money. It seems harmless at the start until you get caught. Eventually, if you keep doing it, you become a thief. Thieves get caught and end up in jail.
– Taking credit for another person’s work in your career seems innocent enough. That’s until you’ve done it so much that you become delusional enough to think you have skills and experience that you don’t really have. This will lead you to seriously mess up a business you’re involved with because you lied in the first instance to get there. Liars and people that cause chaos in business are remembered for all the wrong things. Faking your experience and skills eventually makes you a liar.
These three situations above cause negative things to happen to you.
The same is also true for good habits. Here’s a list of those:
- Going to the gym every day, if done for 30-days or more, will begin to make you fit.
- Resisting sugar each day, if done for 30-days or more, will balance out your energy levels.
- Smiling at strangers, if done for 30-days or more, will make you happier.
- Speaking in front of strangers regularly, if done for 30-days or more, will make you a confident public speaker.
- Being compassionate towards strangers, if done for 30-days or more, will make you more empathetic.
- Showing your romantic partner you care, if done for 30-days or more, will make you an awesome lover – and you’ll end up happily married if you’re not already.
- Doing less so you can achieve your goals, if done for 30-days or more, will allow you to achieve your purpose in life – leading to fulfillment (the thing we all secretly crave). Reading daily, if done for 30-days or more, will accelerate your learning. This will make you smarter in the long run.
- Writing articles full of advice on a topic you know, if done for 30-days or more, will make you a blogger (like me).
- Throwing away to-do lists, and doing what you love, if done for 30-days or more, will help you achieve your real goals rather than everybody else’s wants and demands on you.
- Watching one hour less of videos on the internet, if done for 30-days or more, will give you time to work on your passion.
- Posting daily on your favorite social media channel and storytelling through your life and career, if done for 30-days or more, will 10X your online audience. That’s how you build a community of people and solve real problems.
- Seeing your imperfections, if done for 30-days or more, is how you quit trying to be perfect – it’s killing your success and no one is perfect.
- Showing kindness, if done for 30-days or more, is how you change the world.
I’m now hoping that you see a pattern. What you do consistently is producing your results – both good and bad. Force your mind to help make you successful by following thought patterns that lead to incredible habits.
Your habits are making up your identity. Your mind can either deliver you the habits of a loser, or the habits of a game changer who does the impossible.
Both of us have access to these two realities. Your habits begin from the patterns in your mind.
It’s time to start manipulating your mind for success.
If you want to increase your productivity and learn some more valuable life hacks, then join my private mailing list on timdenning.net
20 Ways You Can Become a Powerful Communicator
Some people seem to naturally know how to effectively communicate in a group setting. They can express themselves clearly and listen attentively without dominating the conversation.
Being a powerful communicator is important for several reasons, including building and maintaining relationships, achieving goals, resolving conflicts, improving productivity, leading and influencing others, advancing in your career, expressing yourself more confidently and authentically, and improving your mental and emotional well-being. Effective communication is an essential life skill that can benefit you in all aspects of your life.
1. Listen actively: Practice active listening by giving your full attention to the speaker and responding to what they are saying.
2. Use “I” statements: Speak from your own perspective and avoid placing blame or making accusations.
3. Avoid assumptions: Don’t make assumptions about what the other person is thinking or feeling.
4. Be clear: Express your thoughts and feelings clearly and concisely by getting to the point and avoid using jargon or overly complex language.
5. Show empathy: Show that you understand and care about the other person’s feelings.
6. Offer valuable insights: When speaking in a group, provide a valuable takeaway or actionable item that people can walk away with.
7. Be an active listener: Listen attentively and respond accordingly, incorporating your points into the conversation.
8. Choose the right time: Pick the most opportune time to speak to ensure that you have the group’s attention and can deliver your message without interruption.
9. Be the unifying voice: Step in and unify the group’s thoughts to calm down the discussion and insert your point effectively.
10. Keep responses concise: Keep responses short and to the point to show respect for others’ time.
11. Avoid unnecessary comments: Avoid commenting on everything and only speak when you have something important to say.
12. Cut the fluff: Avoid being long-winded and get straight to the point.
13. Prepare ahead of time: Sort out your points and practice them before speaking in a group.
14. Smile and be positive: Smile and nod along as others speak, to build a positive relationship and be respected when it’s your turn to speak.
15. Take responsibility: Take responsibility for your own actions and feelings.
16. Ask questions: Ask questions to clarify any confusion or misunderstandings.
17. Avoid interrupting: Allow the other person to finish speaking without interruption.
18. Practice active listening: Repeat what the other person said to ensure you have understood correctly.
19. Use your body language too: Use nonverbal cues such as eye contact, facial expressions, and body language to convey your message and build rapport.
20. Be aware of the tone of your voice: it should be calm and assertive, not aggressive or passive.
By keeping these tips in mind, you can improve your communication skills and become a more powerful communicator, which can help you build better relationships, achieve your goals, and lead a more fulfilling life.
I you want to learn how to become more confident in life then you can join my weekly mentorship calls and 40+ online workshops at AweBliss.com so you can master your life with more success.
Dead Men Tell No Tales: How to Navigate a Mutiny as a Leader in 10 Steps
You’re the manager. You’re the supervisor. You’re the leader. But maybe your people don’t see it that way
How to Think Like a CEO for Your Future Success
A blueprint for CEOs to draw a disciplined strategy
Strategic thinking helps CEOs build successful businesses. It helps them establish everlasting enterprises. It is one of the key elements of decision-making. It is different from strategic leadership. It differentiates between leaders from managers. (more…)
How to Focus Your Mind on Your Goals in 2023 Constructively
In this world of distractions due to information overload, it has become a big challenge to focus our minds
In this world of distractions due to information overload, it has become a big challenge to focus our minds on positive aspects and constructive activities. Sometimes we waste our precious time mentally and physically due to distractions arising out of technology. We must understand our priorities and learn how to focus on them religiously. (more…)
Failing is More Important Than Succeeding
51 Legendary Elvis Presley Quotes
Why Entrepreneurial Innovation Matters More Than Ever
20 Ways You Can Become a Powerful Communicator
5 Indicators of Unresolved Attachment Trauma
77 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
(Images) 60 Colorful Picture Quotes To Empower Your Life
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Success Advice4 weeks ago
How to Stand Out as a Leader in 2023 & Beyond
Life4 weeks ago
The 7 Hidden Signs You’re Self-Sabotaging Your Progress
Success Advice3 weeks ago
The Dark Side of Success: How to Identify and Avoid Toxic Leaders
Success Advice3 weeks ago
Why Every Successful Business Needs a Co-founder
Success Advice3 weeks ago
How to Fast Track Your Career for Guaranteed Success
Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
How to Lose a Team in 10 Days: Are You a True Leader?
Life2 weeks ago
Grit: The Key to Your Ultimate Greatness
Success Advice2 weeks ago
How to Develop a Following of Passionate Fans Even Before Launch