Quotes can be much more than just a source of inspiration and motivation. When used as a contemplation or affirmation they can be transforming!
Run by these Mental Strength Quotes day by day and you will be unstoppable!
The Top 40 Mental Strength Quotes To Live By
1. Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. – Albert Einstein
2. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them. – Henry David Thoreau
3. Inspiration and genius–one and the same. – Victor Hugo
4. To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: “Leave no stone unturned.” – Edward Bulwer Lytton
5. If you would create something, you must be something. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
6. Every artist was first an amateur. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be. – Horace Bushnell
8. Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself. – W. C. Doane
9. Do we not all agree to call rapid thought and noble impulse by the name of inspiration? – George Eliot
10. No great man ever complains of want of opportunities. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. Men do less than they ought, unless they do all they can. – Thomas Carlyle
12. Men’s best successes come after their disappointments. – Henry Ward Beecher.
13. Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true. – Leon J. Suenes
14. The power of imagination makes us infinite. – John Muir
15. First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. – Epictetus
16. It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, “Always do what you are afraid to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash. – George S. Patton
18. If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. – St. Clement of Alexandra
19. We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. Seek the lofty by reading, hearing and seeing great work at some moment every day. – Thornton Wilder
21. The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. – Arthur C. Clarke
22. Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks. – Johann Gottfried Von Herder
23. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle
24. Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need. – Voltaire
25. If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. – Destitutus ventis, remos adhibe – Latin Proverb
26. Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action. – Benjamin Disraeli
27. You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind. – Author Unknown
28. The best way out is always through. – Robert Frost
29. o not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. – William B. Sprague
30. Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome. – Samuel Johnson
31. Fortune favors the brave. – Publius Terence
32. hen the best things are not possible, the best may be made of those that are. – Richard Hooker
33. He who hesitates is lost. – Proverb
34. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. – Albert Einstein
35. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
36. We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls. – Winston Churchill
37. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. For hope is but the dream of those that wake. – Matthew Prior
39. Constant dripping hollows out a stone. – Lucretius
40. Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose–a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye. – Mary Shelley
We hope you enjoyed this Mental Strength Quotes to Live By!
We have more quotes coming your way so stay tuned!
25 Empowering Quotes About Diversity From Influential Leaders
In today’s society, we are often told that diversity is a good thing. However, many don’t know what it actually means to be diverse. Diversity is the word used to describe any group of people who are different from one another and share some common ground. The definition can be broadened even further and include things like age, culture, race or ethnicity, etc., but for now, let’s stick with the basics. We live in a world where there is more than one type of person so when you talk about diversity, you’re referring to differences in attitudes and opinions as well as appearance. (more…)
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
10 Tips to Get Your Business Started on Social Media
9 Ways to Be the World’s Best Boss to Yourself as an Entrepreneur
A Simple but Effective Technique to Be More Confident
How Your Friends Determine Whether You Succeed or Not
The 3 Step Process to Building a Profitable Pitch
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Success Advice2 weeks ago
Here Are 4 Reasons Why You Should Have a Podcast, Youtube Channel or Online Show
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
7 of the Biggest Enemies Stopping You From Success
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
10 Habits of Successful People: How to Become Successful Yourself
- Life4 weeks ago
Knowing Your Message vs Delivering Your Message
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Empathy Can Be the Number One Growth Catalyst for Your Business
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
The Key to Success: Understanding and Constructively Using Our Influence
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Successful Business Partnerships Are Rare. Here’s How to Pull It Off
- Success Advice2 weeks ago
The 4 Pillars of Wealth and Abundance