After hours and hours of digging through the archives of Quotes on the world wide web, we have found the most felt Powerful Quotes from around the world fromover 20 different sources.
The people have spoken and these here are 23 of the Worlds Most Powerful Quotes!
A Powerful Collection Of Success, Motivation & Inspirational Quotes
“What I do is based on powers we all have inside us; the ability to endure; the ability to love, to carry on, to make the best of what we have – and you don’t have to be a ‘Superman’ to do it.”
~ Christopher Reeve (1952 – 2004) American actor, film director, producer and screenwriter
“I’ve missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trustedto take the game-winning shot … and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life.And that is why I succeed.”
~ Michael Jordan, American professional basketball player, active businessman.
“Trials, temptations, disappointments — all these are helps instead of hindrances, if one uses them rightly. They not only test the fibre of a character, but strengthen it. Every conquered temptation represents a new fund of moral energy. Every trial endured and weathered in the right spirit makes a soul nobler and stronger than…it was before.”
~ James Buckham (1844 – 1930),Canadian lumberman and Liberal politician.
“Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade!”
~ Anthony Robbins, NLP Master & International Motivational Speaker
“Buried deep within each of us is a spark of greatness, a spark than can be fanned into flames of passion and achievement. That spark is not outside of you it is born deep within you.”
~ James A. Ray, motivational speaker and author.
“I believe there’s an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts.”
~ Sylvester Stallone,American actor, filmmaker, screenwriter, and film director.
“Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.”
~ Napoleon Bonaparte (1769 – 1821),military and political leader of France and Emperor of the French as Napoleon I
“People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want,and, if they can’t find them, make them.”
~ George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950) Irish Playwright
“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
~ Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 – 1900),19th-century German philosopher.
“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.”
~ Buddha , spiritual teacher from the north eastern region of South Asia who founded Buddhism.
“Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.”
~ Jim Morrison(1943 – 1971) American singer, songwriter, poet, writer and filmmaker.
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status-quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify, or vilify them. But the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
~ Steve Jobs, CEO Of Apple, American business magnate and inventor.
“Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”
~ Muhammad Ali, American boxer and three-time World Heavyweight Champion.
“I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.”
~ Abraham Lincoln,(1809 – 1865) 16th President of the United States
“Your mind is like a garden. If you plant seeds of love, compassion, truth and integrity, then you reap the rewards. If you choose not to plant anything, then weeds will overrun your garden; the weeds of hate, anger, negative thoughts and actions.” ~ Barry Gottlieb
“When your desires are strong enough you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.”
~ Napoleon Hill (1883 – 1970) American author
“Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
~ Eleanor Roosevelt (1884 – 1962) First Lady of the United States from 1933 to 1945.
“I have not failed. I’ve simply discovered 10,000 ways that don’t work.”
~ Thomas Alva Edison (1847 – 1931) American inventor, scientist and businessman
“I am grateful for all of my problems. After each one was overcome, I became stronger and more able to meet those that were still to come. I grew in all my difficulties.”
~ J.C. Penney, businessman
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
~ Mark Twain(1835 – 1910),American author and humorist.
“At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.”
~ Lao Tzu (c 604 BCE),mystic philosopher of ancient China.
“As for worrying about what other people might think – forget it. They aren’t concerned about you. They’re too busy worrying about what you and other people think of them.”~ Michael le Boeuf
“It’s not whether you get knocked down; It’s whether you get back up.”
~ Vince Lombardi (1913 – 1970) ,American football coach.
25 Empowering Quotes About Diversity From Influential Leaders
In today’s society, we are often told that diversity is a good thing. However, many don’t know what it actually means to be diverse. Diversity is the word used to describe any group of people who are different from one another and share some common ground. The definition can be broadened even further and include things like age, culture, race or ethnicity, etc., but for now, let’s stick with the basics. We live in a world where there is more than one type of person so when you talk about diversity, you’re referring to differences in attitudes and opinions as well as appearance. (more…)
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
The 3 Most Important Things I Learned About Personal Growth
How to Use Emotions to Make Confident Decisions
3 Things Snoopy and the Third Grade Taught Me About Success
15 Leadership Lessons From the World’s Top Female Founders
Ego Contributes to Your Success and Failures
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Life2 weeks ago
Practicing Self-Devotion: 3 Ways Towards a More Mindful and Compassionate You
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
The Day I Stopped Selling and Built a Business
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
10 Common Leadership Myths and How to Overcome Them
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
15 Ways to Become a More Successful Entrepreneur
- Motivation3 weeks ago
What Is Dark Motivation and How Can I Use It to My Advantage?
- Life4 weeks ago
5 Self-Appreciation Strategies for Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Success Advice2 weeks ago
3 Growth Mindset Adjustments That Double Revenue and Build Freedom
- Life3 weeks ago
3 Business Optimization Strategies That Create a Fulfilled Life