27 Inspirational Bill Gates Quotes

Bill Gates Inspirational Quotes

Philanthropist, Entrepreneur and one of the world’s wealthiest Billionaires “Bill Gates” has shared many powerful quotes of inspiration over the past decade.

Bill and his wife Melinda have donated billions to charities and pressing causes around the world, making this planet a much better place.

Enjoy this collection of 27 inspirational Bill Gates quotes.

“Patience is a key element of success.” – Bill Gates

“Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” – Bill Gates

“It’s fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates

“People always fear change. People feared electricity when it was invented, didn’t they?” – Bill Gates

“If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.” – Bill Gates

“I have been struck again and again by how important measurement is to improving the human condition.” – Bill Gates

“If I’d had some set idea of a finish line, don’t you think I would have crossed it years ago?” – Bill Gates

“We always overestimate the change that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the change that will occur in the next ten. Don’t let yourself be lulled into inaction.” – Bill Gates

“To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.” – Bill Gates

“We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.” – Bill Gates

“Of my mental cycles, I devote maybe 10% to business thinking. Business isn’t that complicated. I wouldn’t want that on my business card.” – Bill Gates

“I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.” – Bill Gates

“Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.” – Bill Gates

“Life is not fair – get used to it!” – Bill Gates

“If geek means you’re willing to study things, and if you think science and engineering matter, I plead guilty. If your culture doesn’t like geeks, you are in real trouble.” – Bill Gates

“Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.” – Bill Gates

“As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” – Bill Gates

“‘I don’t know’ has become ‘I don’t know yet’.” – Bill Gates

“I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.” – Bill Gates

“Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates

“Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping – they called it opportunity.” – Bill Gates

“Our success has really been based on partnerships from the very beginning.” – Bill Gates

“This is a fantastic time to be entering the business world, because business is going to change more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 50.” – Bill Gates

“The world won’t care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.” – Bill Gates

“If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.” – Bill Gates

“Expectations are a form of first-class truth: If people believe it, it’s true.” – Bill Gates

“We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.” – Bill Gates

1. Shashank kumar

Jul 17, 2016 at 7:23 pm

You are the superhero in this world I like your thoughts & your life

2. felix kipchirchir

Jun 22, 2016 at 6:44 am

Bill thanks for your hardwork because up to this date the work has been made easy because of computers, may u live long sir!

3. kumar gopalam

May 30, 2016 at 10:16 pm

One of the best inspirational thoughts.

4. Mahesh Chandakavathe

May 29, 2016 at 2:47 pm

bill gates sir u have achieved ur goal. I didn’t want to become like u .but I want to become greater than u. I didn’t learnt wt the teacher says in class I learned how he teaches. thank u sir….

5. siva

Feb 27, 2016 at 5:49 am

Best Inspiration collection. Thanks, Joel Brown for sharing this.

6. Quote Academy

Feb 20, 2016 at 12:14 pm

Great and Inspiring Collection of Quotes of the Richest Person on the Earth.

7. ravi ratan

Dec 5, 2015 at 3:39 am

I love Bill Gates’ thoughts.

8. Dipakraje

Nov 27, 2015 at 4:34 am

I love bill gates’ thoughts.

9. takudzwa chinotungamira

Nov 15, 2015 at 8:05 am

I love your inspiring Bill Gates quotes.

10. subham Agrawal

Jul 27, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Sir .. u r my inspiration … i ill try to follow ur steps .. i want to became a successfull men like u

11. Dayal Das

Jul 14, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Thanks sir..

12. Felix Kennedy

Apr 26, 2015 at 9:05 pm

Comment: I love to be like Bill Gates

13. Singh santosh

Apr 24, 2015 at 2:44 am

really sir …u r inspiration of my life…I follow ur policy

14. rizwan ali

Apr 23, 2015 at 5:36 am

Sir you’re really inspiration .I was impressed with your advice.I try to follow it .

15. Akhilesh kumar Singh

Mar 29, 2015 at 2:46 pm

Bill gets biography

16. rajani

Mar 13, 2015 at 3:57 am

really sir …u r inspiration of my life…I follow ur policy

17. Raj

Jan 1, 2015 at 11:22 pm

very nice sir you have to creat a trand of multimilliniors and i am inspire from you .

18. Lani B. Danganan

Nov 27, 2014 at 2:37 am

Bill Gates is an inspiration. Hope he continues to do so.

19. Tony

Nov 17, 2014 at 3:08 am

“First we got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.”

One of the evilest people on the planet.

20. Lisa Lovett

Nov 2, 2014 at 6:00 am

Love Bill Gates, he has such a huge heart and his quotes are so inspiring thanks for the inspirational messages guys 🙂