Anthony Bourdain was a legend. From his extensive knowledge & experience to the culinary world, to the adventures he brought us on the show Parts Unknown where the shared the stage with everyone from villages in Cambodia to former president Barack Obama. However Bourdain continued to drop knowledge bombs through his entire career that resonate with us today.
Here are 23 of Anthony Bourdain’s best quotes:
1. “You learn a lot about someone when you share a meal together.” – Anthony Bourdain
2. “To be treated well in places where you don’t expect to be treated well, to find things in common with people you had thought previously you had very, very little in common with, can’t be a bad thing.” – Anthony Bourdain
3. “I’m not afraid to look like an idiot.” – Anthony Bourdain
4. “I always entertain the notion that I’m wrong, or that I’ll have to revise my opinion. Most of the time that feels good; sometimes it hurts and is really embarrassing.” – Anthony Bourdain
5. “Your body is not a temple: It’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.” – Anthony Bourdain
Which Anthony Bourdain quote resonates with you the most? Comment below!