News

The Top 25 Millionaires & Billionaires That Are Using Their Money To Save The World

Joel Brown

Millionaires and Billionaires Giving Money Away

When you think of the word “Philanthropist“, people such as Bill & Melinda Gates, Warren Buffett & Oprah Winfrey may come to mind. These are just a few of the many super rich that have devoted their lives to changing the world for the better through the riches and Success they have made over their lives. Read on to see the list of the Top 25 Richest Millionaires & Billionaires giving away their money to make this world a better place.

Billionaires Giving Away Money

#25 Lee and Jane Seidman

#25 Lee and Jane Seidman

Amount donated in 2010: $42  million

Net worth: Not available

Beneficiary: University Hospitals in  Cleveland

Background: Seidman is the retired founder and president of  the Motorcars Group, a Cleveland-based conglomerate of car dealerships. He  pledged in 2010 to  give away 90% of his wealth before the end of the  year.

#24 Larry Ellison

#24 Larry Ellison

Amount donated in 2010: $45.1  million

Net worth: $39.5 billion (via Forbes)

Beneficiary: Ellison Medical  Foundation

Background: Ellison, the founder of Oracle, started his  foundation in 1997 for biomedical research.

#23 Bennett S. LeBow

#23 Bennett S. LeBow

Amount donated in 2010: $49  million

Net worth: Not available

Beneficiary: Drexel  University

Background: LeBow is the chairman and CEO of Borders and  chairman of the Vector Group, a holding company for manufacturers of cigarettes.  He’s a graduate of Drexel and the university’s business school bears his  name.

#19 (tie) P. Roy and Diana Vagelos

#19 (tie) P. Roy and Diana Vagelos

Amount donated in 2010: $50  million

Net worth: $535 million (via the National  Herald)

Beneficiary: Columbia University Medical  Center

Background: Dr. Vagelos is the former CEO and chairman of  pharmaceutical giant Merck. He’s an alumnus of the medical school associated  with the hospital.

#19 (tie) Paul Ichiro Terasaki

#19 (tie) Paul Ichiro Terasaki

Amount  donated in 2010: $50 million

Net worth: Not available

Beneficiary: University of California at  Los Angeles

Background: Dr. Terasaki is a pioneer  in the field of organ transplant medicine. In 1946 he developed the test  that became the international standard method for tissue typing. He conducted  his research in the university’s  laboratories.

#19 (tie) Ming Hsieh

#19 (tie) Ming Hsieh

Amount donated in  2010: $50 million

Net worth: $1.6 billion (via Forbes)

Beneficiary: University of Southern  California

Background: Hsieh founded AMAX Information Technologies, a  computer server and storage systems maker, and Cogent, which develops automated  fingerprint-identification systems. He’s a graduate  of the school, as well as a trustee.

#19 (tie) Ned Evans

#19 (tie) Ned Evans

Amount  donated in 2010: $50 million

Net worth: $6.5 billion (via Boston  Magazine)

Beneficiary: Yale  University

Background: Evans, who passed away last year, was a private  investor and the chairman of publishing company Macmillan from 1979 to 1989. He  was also a well-known horse breeder, as well as an alumnus of  Yale.

#18 Charles E. Kaufman

#18 Charles E. Kaufman

Amount donated in 2010: $53.3 million (estimated bequest)

Net worth: Not available

Beneficiaries: The Pittsburgh Foundation and other  charities

Background: Kaufman, who passed away last year, was an  investor and the former director of purchasing at pharmaceutical company Merck.  His gift will support research in biology, chemistry, and  physics

#17 Bill and Karen Ackman

#17 Bill and Karen Ackman

Amount  donated in 2010: $59.3 million

Net worth: $700 million (via Forbes)

Beneficiary: Pershing Square  Foundation

Background: Ackman is the founder of New York-based hedge  fund Pershing Square Capital Management. Along with his wife, he created  the Pershing Square Foundation in 2006 to support education, human rights,  social entrepreneurship, and other causes.

#16 Pierre and Pam Omidyar

#16 Pierre and Pam Omidyar

Amount  donated in 2010: $61.5 million

Net worth: $6.2 billion (via Forbes)

Beneficiaries: HopeLab, Humanity United, Omidyar Network,  and the Ulupono Initiative

Background: Omidyar is the founder of eBay. His wife is the  chairwoman of HopeLab, a  nonprofit that develops technology to benefit chronically ill  children.

#15 Henry C. Jr. and Jane Woods

#15 Henry C. Jr. and Jane Woods

Amount donated in 2010:$67  million (bequest)

Net worth: Not available

Beneficiaries: Lawrenceville School and North Shore Country  Day School

Background: Woods is the heir to the Sahara Coal Company  fortune. The bulk of last year’s donation went to the Lawrenceville School, a  private school in New Jersey from  which he graduated and where he was a longtime teacher and chair of the  English department.

#14 David and Patricia Atkinson

#14 David and Patricia Atkinson

Amount donated in 2010: $80  million

Net worth: Not available

Beneficiary: Cornell University

Background: Atkinson is a former partner of Miller, Anderson & Sherrerd, a money management firm. He now runs Atkinson & Company, a  private investment business he owns with his wife. Their gift went  towards a research center focusing on energy, sustainability and the  environment.

#13 Juanita Kious Waugh

#13 	Juanita Kious Waugh

Amount donated in 2010: $83.7 million  (estimated bequest)

Net worth: Not available

Beneficiaries: The Mayo Clinic, Saint  Joseph’s College in Indiana

Background: Waugh, who passed away last year, managed her  family’s farms and was the heir to part of their cattle, farming and banking  fortune. She and her parents had  been patients of the Mayo Clinic.

#12 Terrence and Kim Pegula

#12 Terrence and Kim Pegula

Amount donated in 2010: $88  million

Net worth: $3.1 billion (via Forbes)

Beneficiary: Pennsylvania State  University

Background: Pegula founded East Resources, an oil and gas  exploration and development company, which he sold to Royal Dutch Shell in 2010  for $4.7 billion. The donation from Pegula, an alumnus, will go towards the  university’s hockey program.

#10 (tie) Mark Zuckerberg

#10 (tie) Mark Zuckerberg

Amount donated in 2010: $100  million

Net worth: $17.5 billion (via Forbes)

Beneficiary: Startup:  Education

Background: Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook, made a huge  donation to his own foundation, which will support programs that benefit the  school system in Newark, N.J. The sum will be paid out over five  years.

#10 (tie) Marc and Lynne Benioff

#10 (tie) Marc and Lynne Benioff

Amount donated in  2010: $100 million

Net worth: $1.9 billion (via Forbes)

Beneficiary: University of California at  San Francisco Children’s Hospital

Background: Benioff is the founder of Salesforce.com. His  daughter was born at the hospital, and he is a member of its  board.

#9 Meyer and Renee Luskin

#9 Meyer and Renee Luskin

Amount  donated in 2010: $100.5 million

Net worth: Not available

Beneficiary: University of California at  Los Angeles

Background: Luskin is the chairman of Scope Industries, a  major maker of animal feed. He is a graduate of UCLA and the  couple’s gift will go towards a variety of academic  programs.

#8 T. Boone Pickens

#8 T. Boone Pickens

Amount  donated in 2010: $101 million

Net worth: $1.45 billion (via Forbes)

Beneficiaries: Oklahoma State University and other  charities

Background: The founder of oil company Mesa Petroleum and  energy investment firm BP Capital, Pickens is a graduate of OSU. His donation  will endow need-based scholarships for  students.

#7 Frances Lasker Brody

#7 Frances Lasker Brody

Amount  donated in 2010: $110 million (estimated bequest)

Net worth: Not available

Beneficiary:The Huntington Library, Art  Collections, and Botanical Gardens

Background: Brody, who passed away in 2009, was the heir to  both the fortune of her father, an advertising pioneer, and her husband Sidney  Brody, a real estate magnate. She was a member of the library’s board of  overseers, and her donation was largely funded by the sale of her vast art  collection.

#6 Leonard Blavatnik

#6 Leonard Blavatnik

Amount  donated in 2010: $117.2 million

Net worth: $9.5 billion (via Forbes)

Beneficiary: University of  Oxford

Background: Blavatnik is the founder of Access Industries, a  major holding company. He did not attend Oxford, but decided  the university was the right choice after learning that it wanted to create  a school dedicated to “improving government and public-policy practices  globally.”

#5 Edythe and Eli Broad

#5 Edythe and Eli Broad

Amount  donated in 2010: $118.3 million

Net worth: $6.3 billion (via Forbes)

Beneficiary: Broad  Foundations

Background: Broad is the founder and chairman of homebuilder  KB Home Corporation and financial services company SunAmerica. The couple’s  foundation supports civic programs, contemporary art museums, education, and  medical and scientific research. Broad  is also funding a new art museum in Los  Angeles.

#4 Irwin and Joan Jacobs

#4 Irwin and Joan Jacobs

Amount donated in 2010:  $119.5 million

Net worth: $1.15 billion (via Forbes)

Beneficiaries: University of California at San Diego Health  System, Joan and Irwin Jacobs Fund at the Jewish Community Foundation of San  Diego

Background: Jacobs is a co-founder of Qualcomm, the wireless  communications company. The bulk of their donation went to the UCSD health  system, which is building  a new medical center to be named after the  couple.

#3 T. Denny Sanford

#3 T. Denny Sanford

Amount donated in 2010: $162.5  million

Net worth: $600 million (via The  Daily)

Beneficiaries: Sanford Health Foundation, Sanford-Burnham  Medical Research Institute and the Florida Hospital for  Children

Background: The noted philanthropist is chairman of United  National Corporation, a banking business in South Dakota. His most  recent gift to his foundation will establish a national institute for  research and treatment of breast cancer.

#2 Michael R. Bloomberg

#2 Michael R. Bloomberg

Amount  donated in 2010: $279.2 million

Net worth: $19.5 billion (via Forbes)

Beneficiaries: Arts, human services, public affairs, and  other groups

Background: The founder of Bloomberg LP and Mayor of New  York city gave to 970 different nonprofit groups in 2010. Since 2004, the first  year the Philanthropy list was published,  he has given away well over $100 million  annually.

#1 George Soros

#1 George Soros

Amount donated in 2010: $332  million

Net worth: $22 billion (via Forbes)

Beneficiary: Open Society  Foundations

Background: Soros is a financier and the chair of Soros Fund  Management, which manages hedge funds. He’s also the founder of Open Society  Foundations, which supports human rights organizations and democratic  institutions.

Source: Chronicle of Philanthropy

I am the the Founder of Addicted2Success.com and I am so grateful you're here to be part of this awesome community. I love connecting with people who have a passion for Entrepreneurship, Self Development & Achieving Success. I started this website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances. I'm proud to say through my podcast and through this website we have impacted over 100 million lives in the last 6 and a half years.

1. Leroy wilson

Oct 2, 2017 at 2:00 pm

I am from a very remote part of New Guinea I have lived a very hard life very weak and weary of living in this world coz not a time I would be happy please help me to live happy as someone else dose a million thanks to you

2. Keisha

Jul 25, 2016 at 3:36 am

How do you get in contact to get help, I am in desperate need. Please

3. Tony J Parker

Oct 24, 2015 at 12:19 pm

What would I do if I had the money to change things in my life and others? I would use the money to make money where I could go out into the world town by town city by city and find people like me who would use their wealth to change other peoples lives.

4. RADHA KRISHNAN.g

May 12, 2015 at 4:32 am

Hello bro and sis, im very happy to hear u guys doing well in donating to human but please if can please help those animals toooooo. thank you and regards. im from Malaysia my name is Radha Krishnan.G . thank you so so much to support the world.

5. Audrey

May 9, 2015 at 12:39 am

I just want to live for the first time in my life without worrying about money. I don’t want to be rich, I love my job, I just wish I could enjoy the fruits of my labour and have enough left over to put away for a secure retirement someday.

6. Tanya Capalla

May 6, 2015 at 2:01 pm

I am in need of 1 million dollars to start a small farm and so I can have all my animals in one place. I can not afford to live in NJ anymore. I have found a small farm with 118 acres in Texas which I love. Land is lush and so much I can do to keep food growing for family so I would have very little need to buy at supermarket. Any amount of donation would be a big help. Thank you,
    Tanya

7. kiki

May 4, 2015 at 11:21 am

please help my family needed the money to pay debt

8. Lydia

May 3, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Surely in this world some people are more blessed than others.
    To Mayweather: How does it feel being USD $100mn rich in just a matter of seconds? Many of us will have to work tirelessly and will never ever get there. Thank God for your talent and the blessing he has given to you this morning!

9. Nigel Gray

Apr 30, 2015 at 2:08 am

Hello My name is Nigel Gray.
    I’M a 43 year old Man who is disabled with severe diabetes.Half of my right foot is gone and I don’t get state or unemployment insurance anymore.I do not wish to bore you with a long story but I’m struggling dear Sir or Man,mentally, physically and.especially.financially. I applied for soc-sec got denied twice further more I’m not getting a hearing until nov-dec 2015. No job will hire me because I only qualify for those physical back breaking jobs.And honestly I couldn’t do if I tried.I already tried and failed miserably. My sickness is got the best of me.There are jobs I could possibly do but a vehicle is required,I got to do something PLEASE somebody help me.Nigel Gray 619-495-5616 Thank You God Bless You Sincerely 🙂

10. Gabriel Winge KUMO

Apr 29, 2015 at 3:25 pm

Hi,

I’m Gabriel Winge Kumo and I’m currently working as an avionics trainee with one of the airlines (airlines PNG) here in my country (Papua New Guinea). This is my fourth year contributing tirelessly towards the company and nation building in little ways but there is no recognition in what I have contributed so far and no body in the administrative level understands and look into my desires of attaining a recognised qualification and training in an aviation school so that I can become a good qualified aircraft maintenance engineer one day where I can contribute meaningfully and live a meaningful life.

I have tried so many things but I have been halted by so many things that I couldn’t stretch my harms so far hope you know what I mean e.g.: due to harsh economic situations here in Papua New Guinea, corruption in Aviation administrations and other related factors such as pay or employment terms and condition

To cut it short I just need someone to sponsor me to an aviation school so that I want to pursue a career in aviation especially in the field of avionics (aircraft maintenance ) so that I want to contribute meaningfully like most people do.

For more information about me and situation affecting me please do not hesitate to enquire and your help will be greatly appreciated and honoured by me.

Gabriel Winge KUMO

11. Juno Rahab Sabeya

Apr 29, 2015 at 1:57 pm

I am running my Dads training institute here in ALOTAU Milne Bay Province PNG. I am thinking of expending the school and I need some money to put up computer laboratory n classrooms as well as dormatries for male n female students.

Could you assist me with K500 000.00 to start off with my set up please.

Thanks

12. Frankie Christy

Apr 29, 2015 at 12:40 am

My sister is in desperate need…..In a few days she and her grandchildren will be living in her car, I cannot put her up as she cannot be around a person that is temperarely living with me. She needs help getting a place to
    live with her grandchildren and I cannot help her. Her name is : Cheryl Bellikka, You can reach her by calling her at 5073693699 or you can mail her at 603 8th Ave SW Austin, Mn 55912 ( that’s my Address…Her mail is being forwarded to me) . I would not be asking for help but she is in desperate need and this is the only thing I can think of to help. Please anyone please help her, She does not deserve this.
    Thank You!

13. Juno Rahab Sabeya

Apr 28, 2015 at 4:07 am

need funding assistance to build a study center for business institution.

14. Fernando T. Reyes

Apr 28, 2015 at 4:07 am

I am FERNANDO TORRES REYES AND a public school principal in the Philippines. I am suffering from heavy debts. I am looking for someone who could help me and grant me a personal loan of USD 25,000.00 to consolidate/buy off my debts. I promise that I am going to pay such loan diligently for a period of 180 months. I just need to consolidate my loans so that my family would still live decently with whats left of my salary. I am not asking for dole-outs but I am asking you to trust me although I know that is very hard and almost impossible to do for most people.

I incurred my debts due to sending my siblings to decent schools so they would have a brighter future than mine and become valuable assets for my country and the world. One of my 2 kids had already graduated with bachelor of Science in Nursing(already licensed) but is still gaining hospital experience through voluntary hospital work. The other one is graduating next year with the course bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.

My situation I know is just temporary but I need a helping hand to help me get through this. Please help me. If somebody could forward my mail to billionaires with surnames REYES I would be very grateful and I am very positive they won’t hesitate to help me.

15. Ben

Apr 27, 2015 at 3:29 pm

How would I contact each of these billion,millionaires individually thu the e-mails?

• Elizabeth Muthoni

May 4, 2015 at 8:57 am

looking to contact a millionaire or billionaire for the purpose of getting funding for a charitable course. I desire to open a Mini Sanitary pad factory for the poor people especially school girls living in Nairobi kenya.
      I have a project proposal and I need to mail it. Please help me to get Oprah Winfrey’s contact and four other great philanthropists. This is an most urgent matter as these girls do not attend school when they are having their menstural periods. This is a natural thing but they have to spend about one week in the house every month. I am currently stitching the pads for them but the job is now overwhelming. I need help in all fronts. Their parents aren’t able to afford the supermarket ones as they live below the poverty line. earning less than a dollar a day. PLEASE HELP ME help them. I am 54 years and a grand mother of 2

16. Joy Agbo-osakwe

Apr 22, 2015 at 8:09 pm

Hello, my name is Joy-Osakwe, a widow and a mother of four kids. I just need a roof over my head, my accommodation is long expired and the opportunity to start up my businee by year.
    I really want to d give mg kids a good life. A am from Lagos, Nigeria, Wes Africa. Hlep me.

17. Carolyn Revers

Apr 20, 2015 at 4:55 pm

Hello I’m a belizean who has gotten deported frm the U.S. I was raised in California since 5 yrs. I left behind 2children when I was deported 10 yrs ago I haven’t seen them since. I had such a hard time adapting. I felt like Rambo being dumped in a jungle n left alone w nothing or no one to turn to. I started doing hair nails and massage for tourist n would like to open a Spa if you can assist me w 50,000 I would promise to let the whole world know how generous you are to me. U would probably be the first to help someone here in Belize pls help me I can’t do it alone I want to be someone n do something sucessful w/ my life thank u for UR future Generosity

18. Carolyn Revers

Apr 20, 2015 at 4:43 pm

I have been deported frm the U.S for ten yrs now I been out there since I was 5yrs old that is what I know as my home. I felt like I was being dumped here in the middle of the jungle to die. I didn’t know anything about my place of birth. I felt lost n alone far away frm my home w no means of survival. I fell into depression for about 2yrs n then decided this is my home I have to make the best of it despite being treated like an outsider because of my proper English n not knowing how to speak the belizean language. I started looking for wrk n kept getting turned down because they prefer to hire somebody that was not deported. I then went out to the place called the tourist village to freelance and do hair braiding n nails for the tourist when they dock off the ship. I have come a long way many didn’t think I would make it I thought I wouldn’t make it for a while but I know I’m a survivor. I was put out by the officers n other grls because I wasn’t in a union last year the native grls refuses to let me join the union because of resentment that I wasn’t one of them. I have 5children 2 of whom I had to leave behind when I got deported. I’m between a rock n a hard place right now. My goal is to get certified in massage therapy n open a Spa. I pray that you will find it in UR hearts to open up n help my family n I my children hasn’t been to school in 1week and a 1day because they need school supplies shoes n arrears need to be paid for school my light got disconnected n I’m really affraid school will make a complaint plz help me with 50,000 dollars so I’ll never be in this situation again I can’t lose my family my children is all I have out here pls help me help myself all I need is a headstart It’ll be benificial to you also to know Belize is one of the tourist destination that you can contribute to there comfort in having a Spa that’s professional and donated by u the founder plz contact me u won’t be sorry. Thank u for your future generosity it’s highly appreciated.

News

Think & Grow Rich: The Legacy Film

Joel Brown

Think-&-Grow-Rich-The-Legacy-Movie

We have some incredible news for you. For the first time in history, the Napoleon Hill Foundation has granted exclusive rights to Think Rich Films to transform the book, Think and Grow Rich, into a motion picture film, one that will impact another 100 million lives worldwide.

I am excited to announce that I will be featuring in this film alongside Bob Proctor, Lewis Howes, Rob Dyrdek, Barbara Corcoran, Grant Cardone, Darren Hardy, John Lee Dumas and many more incredible thought leaders.

Here’s the new teaser trailer for the film:

As true fans of Think and Grow Rich, we worked for over 3 years, pouring our hearts and souls into creating a film that is a pure representation of the Legacy of this life changing literary masterpiece.

Our guiding light along the way was to remain true to the content and in doing so spark the flame that will ignite a global movement with a powerful message.

The message is that anyone can succeed irrespective of their circumstances. Human potential is not  predicated by age, race, gender, education, finance or any other perceived disadvantages.

Join us in Los Angeles on October 14, 2017 for the historical World Premier of Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy a film based on Napoleon Hill’s best selling book, Think and Grow Rich.

Join Us For The Premiere

Saturday October 14, 2017 at Regal L.A. LIVE: A Barco Innovation Center

Location: 1000 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90015

Red Carpet: 5:30pm – 6:00pm

Film Kick Off with Producers & Director: 6:20pm – 6:30pm

Film Showing: 6:30pm – 8:00pm

Q & A with Cast: 8:00pm – 8:30pm

PLUS… a panel discussion with the cast hosted by Gerard Adams

Attire: Formal/Semi Formal
VIP Private After Party Katsuya at L.A. LIVE: 9:00pm to Midnight

This exclusive VIP event following the Premiere will be private to cast members, producers, director and key individuals who made this film possible.

Hors d’oeuvres & Beverages will be provided and hosted by Katsuya.

Click the button above and scroll to the bottom of the next page to get your General or VIP tickets

The heartbeat of Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy

think & grow rich

A glimpse of what you will see..

A glimpse of what you will see.. “Faith is going to give you the ability to continue through the highs and lows…” – Rob Dyrdek

“I remember being 24, new in business and being stopped dead reading the book…” – Barbara Corcoran

“Follow your dreams! Whether you achieve them or not is irrelevant…” – Lewis Howes

News

The Top 10 Highest Paid Music Artists In The World

The Top 10 Highest Paid Music Artists In The World

Forbes has just put out the list for highest paid musicians for 2015.

These music artists have created some very catchy yet inspiring songs this year. Music is the one thing that creates an “escape” for most people. It can inspire you, make you happy, pick you up when you’re down, etc.

The Top 10 Highest Paid Music Artists This Year:

10. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga, born Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, is an American songwriter, singer, actress, philanthropist, dancer and fashion designer.

Lady Gaga

$59 Million

9. Fleetwood Mac

The Fleetwood Mac story is an episodic saga that spans more than 30 years. It is the saga of a British blues band formed in 1967 that became a California-based pop group in the mid-Seventies.

Fleetwood Mac

$59.5 Million

8. Sean “Diddy” Combs

Sean Combs launched his music production company, Bad Boy Entertainment, in 1993, and worked with artists like Mariah Carey, Mary J. Blige and Biggie Smalls. After Biggie was murdered in 1997, Combs recorded the tribute “I’ll be Missing You,” which topped the Billboard singles chart for eleven weeks and launched Combs’s first album, No Way Out (1997) to platinum status.

Sean

$60 Million

7. Justin Timberlake

Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer.

justin-timberlake

$63.5 Million

6. Calvin Harris

Adam Richard Wiles (born 17 January 1984), better known by his stage name Calvin Harris, is a Scottish DJ, singer, songwriter, record producer, recording artist and remixer.

Calvin Harris

$66 Million

5. The Eagles

With five number one singles, 14 Top 40 hits, and four number one albums, the Eagles were among the most successful recording artists of the 1970s.

eagles

$73.5 Million

4. Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift is a seven-time GRAMMY winner, and the youngest recipient in history of the music industry’s highest honor, the GRAMMY Award for Album of the Year. She is the only artist in history to have an album hit the 1 million first-week sales figure three times (2010’s Speak Now, 2012’s RED and 2014’s 1989). She’s a household name whose insanely catchy yet deeply personal self-penned songs transcend music genres, and a savvy businesswoman who has built a childhood dream into an empire.

tswifty

$80 Million

3. Garth Brooks

Troyal Garth Brooks (born February 7, 1962), best known as Garth Brooks, is an American country pop singer-songwriter. His eponymous first album was released in 1989 and peaked at number 2 in the US country album chart while climbing to number 13 on the Billboard 200 album chart.

garth brooks

$90 Million

2. One Direction

One Direction (commonly abbreviated as 1D) are an English-Irish pop boy band based in London, composed of Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, and previously, Zayn Malik until his departure from the band on 25 March 2015.

one direction

$130 million

1. Katy Perry

Katheryn Elizabeth “Katy” Hudson (born October 25, 1984), better known by her stage name Katy Perry, is an American singer, songwriter, and actress.

katy

$135 million

Who was your favorite music artist this year? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below!

News

The Top 50 Highest Paid Celebrities of 2015

The Top 50 Highest Paid Celebrities of 2015

Forbes ranked the most successful celebrities of 2015! The list is quite stunning!

From movie actors and actresses to pro athletes, this list has definitely brought together some of the most inspirational people in the entertainment world today.

Here is the top 50 highest paid superstars of 2015:

50. Bradley Cooper

Bradley Charles Cooper (born January 5, 1975) is an American actor and producer. He has been nominated for four Academy Awards, three for acting and one for producing, and one Tony Award. He was named the “Sexiest Man Alive” by People magazine in 2011.
Bradley Cooper movies

Earnings $41.5 million

49. Kenny Chesney

Kenneth Arnold “Kenny” Chesney (born March 26, 1968) is an American country music singer and songwriter. He has recorded sixteen albums, fourteen of which have been certified gold or higher by the (RIAA).

kennyChesney

Earnings $42 million

48. Luke Bryan

Thomas Luther “Luke” Bryan (born July 17, 1976) is an American country music singer and songwriter. Bryan began his musical career in the mid-2000s, writing songs for his longtime friends from high school, performers Travis Tritt and Billy Currington and releasing his first spring break album.

lukebryan

Earnings $42.5 million

47. Jason Aldean

Jason Aldine Williams (born February 28, 1977), known professionally as Jason Aldean, is an American singer and rapper. Since 2005, Jason Aldean has been signed to Broken Bow Records, a record label for which he has released six albums and twenty-four singles.

jasonaldean

Earnings $43.5 million

46. Gisele Bundchen

Gisele Caroline Bündchen (born 20 July 1980) is a Brazilian fashion model, actress, and producer. She is the Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Environment Programme.

giselebundchen

Earnings $44 million

45. Michael Buble’

Michael Steven Bublé (born 9 September 1975) is a Canadian singer, songwriter and actor. He became a naturalized Italian citizen in 2005.He has won several awards, including four Grammy Awards and multiple Juno Awards.

michael-buble

Earnings $41.5 million

44. Judy Sheindlin

Judith Susan “Judy” Sheindlin (born October 21, 1942), also known as Judge Judy, is an American lawyer, judge, television personality, producer, and author.

ZIEX

Earnings $47 million

43. Vin Diesel

Mark Sinclair (born July 18, 1967), better known by his stage name Vin Diesel, is an American actor. He is best known for his portrayals of Dominic Toretto in The Fast and the Furious film series and Richard B. Riddick in The Chronicles of Riddick trilogy.

Vin-Diesel

Earnings $47 million

42. Novak Djokovic

Novak Djokovic (born 22 May 1987) is a Serbian professional tennis player who is currently ranked world No. 1 in men’s singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).

Novak Djokovic

Earnings $48 million

41. Rory McIlroy

Rory McIlroy, MBE (born 4 May 1989) is a Northern Irish professional golfer who is a member of both the European and PGA Tours.

rory

Earnings $48.5 million

40. Ben Roethlisberger

Benjamin Todd “Ben” Roethlisberger, Sr. ( born March 2, 1982), nicknamed Big Ben, is an American football quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League (NFL).

ben

Earnings $49 million

39. Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bean Bryant (born August 23, 1978) is an American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA).

Kobe-Bryant

Earnings $49.5 million

38. Jackie Chan

Jackie Chan, (born Chan Kong-sang; 7 April 1954) is a Hong Kong actor, martial artist, film director, producer, stuntman, and singer.

chan

Earnings $50 million

37. Tiger Woods

Eldrick Tont “Tiger” Woods (born December 30, 1975) is an American professional golfer who is among the most successful golfers of all time. He has been one of the highest-paid athletes in the world for several years.

Woods.Tiger

Earnings $50.5 million

36. Phil Mickelson

Philip Alfred Mickelson (born June 16, 1970) is an American professional golfer.

mickelson

Earnings $51 million

35. Paul McCartney

Sir James Paul McCartney, (born 18 June 1942) is an English singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and composer.

paul

Earnings $51.5 million

34. Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Shrader Lawrence (born August 15, 1990) is an American actress.

Jennifer-Lawrence

Earnings $52 million

33. Kim Kardashian

Kimberly “Kim” Kardashian West (born Kimberly Noel Kardashian; October 21, 1980) is an American television and social media personality, actress, socialite, and model.

kim

Earnings $52.5 million

32. Toby Keith

Toby Keith Covel (born July 8, 1961), best known as Toby Keith, is an American country music singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur and actor.

toby_keith

Earnings $53 million

31. Elton John

Sir Elton Hercules John,  (born Reginald Kenneth Dwight, 25 March 1947) is an English singer-songwriter, composer and pianist.

elton-john

Earnings $53.5 million

30. Kevin Durant

Kevin Wayne Durant (born September 29, 1988) is an American professional basketball player for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the National Basketball Association (NBA).

kevin_durant

Earnings $54 million

29. Beyonce Knowles

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter (born September 4, 1981) is an American singer-songwriter and actress.

Beyonce Knowles

Earnings $54.5 million

28. Jay Z

Shawn Corey Carter (born December 4, 1969), known by his stage name Jay Z (formerly Jay-Z), is an American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur.

Jay-Z

Earnings $56 million

27. Ed Sheeran

Edward Christopher “Ed” Sheeran (born 17 February 1991) is an English singer-songwriter and musician.

Ed Sheeran

Earnings $57 million

26. Rolling Stones

The Rolling Stones are an English rock band formed in London in 1962. The first settled line-up consisted of Brian Jones, Ian Stewart, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Bill Wyman and Charlie Watts.

RollingStones

Earnings $57.5 million

25. Lady Gaga

gaga

Earnings $59 million

24. Fleetwood Mac

Fleetwood Mac is a British and American rock band formed in 1967.

mac

Earnings $59.5 million

23. Ryan Seacrest

Ryan John Seacrest (born December 24, 1974) is an American radio personality, television host, and producer.

ryan_seacrest

Earnings $60 million

22. Gordon Ramsay

Gordon James Ramsay,  (born 8 November 1966) is a Scottish-born British chef and restaurateur.

ramsay

Earnings $60 million

21. Sean Combs

Sean John Combs (born November 4, 1969),also known by his stage names Puff Daddy, Puffy, Diddy, and P. Diddy, is an American rapper, record producer, actor, and entrepreneur.

combs

Earnings $60 million

20. David Copperfield

David Copperfield (born David Seth Kotkin; September 16, 1956) is an American illusionist,and has been described by Forbes as the most commercially successful magician in history.

david_copperfield

Earnings $63 million

19. Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake celebrity

Earnings $63.5 million

18. Lebron James

LeBron Raymone James ( born December 30, 1984) is an American professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association (NBA).

james

Earnings $65 million

17. Calvin Harris

Calvin Harris Music

Earnings $66 million

16. Roger Federer

Roger Federer born 8 August 1981) is a Swiss professional tennis player who is currently ranked world No. 3 by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).

roger

Earnings $67 million

15. Dr. Phil McGraw

Phillip Calvin “Phil” McGraw (born September 1, 1950), known as Dr. Phil, is an American television personality, author, psychologist, and the host of the television show Dr. Phil, which debuted in 2002.

phil

Earnings $70 million

14. The Eagles

The Eagles are an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1971 by Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Bernie Leadon, and Randy Meisner.

eagles

Earnings $73.5 million

13. Lionel Messi

Lionel Andrés “Leo” Messi  (born 24 June 1987) is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club Barcelona and the Argentina national team.

messi

Earnings $74 million

12. Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen Lee DeGeneres (born January 26, 1958) is an American comedian, television host, actress, writer, and producer

Ellen-Degeneres

Earnings $75 million

11. Rush Limbaugh

Rush Hudson Limbaugh III ( born January 12, 1951) is an American entertainer, radio talk show host, writer, and conservative political commentator.

rush_limbaugh

Earnings $79 million

10. Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro (born 5 February 1985), known as Cristiano Ronaldo, is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Portugal national team.

cristiano-ronaldo

Earnings $79.5 million

9. Taylor Swift

Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American singer-songwriter. Raised in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, she moved to Nashville, Tennessee, at the age of 14 to pursue a career in country music.

taylor

Earnings $80 million

8. Robert Downey Jr.

Robert John Downey Jr. (born April 4, 1965) is an American actor. His career has included critical and popular success in his youth, followed by a period of substance abuse and legal troubles, and a resurgence of commercial success in middle age.

robert

Earnings $80 million

7. James Patterson

James Brendan Patterson (born March 22, 1947) is an American author.

jamesPatterson

Earnings $89 million

6. Garth Brooks

garth-brooks

Earnings $90 million

5. Howard Stern

Howard Allan Stern (born January 12, 1954) is an American radio and television personality, producer, author, actor, and photographer.

stern

Earnings $95 million

4. One Direction

One-Direction

Earnings $130 million

3. Katy Perry

katy_perry

Earnings $135 million

2. Manny Pacquiao

Emmanuel “Manny” Dapidran Pacquiao, born December 17, 1978), is a Filipino world champion professional boxer.

Manny-Pacquiao

Earnings $160 million

1. Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Joy Mayweather, Jr. (born Floyd Joy Sinclair; February 24, 1977) is an American retired professional boxer.

floyd-mayweather

Earnings $300 million

Who was your favorite celebrity this year? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below!

News

The World’s Top 50 Highest Paid Athletes This Year

The World’s Top 50 Highest Paid Athletes This Year

Forbes just released the list of top paid athletes in the world.

This is an astonishing list of amazing athletes. There are many future hall of famers in this list, not to mention very entertaining to watch.

Here are the 50 highest paid athletes of 2015:

50. Joe Mauer

Joseph “Joe” Patrick Mauer is an American professional baseball player.

joe

$24 Million

49. Joe Johnson

Joe Marcus Johnson is an American professional basketball player for the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association.

Joe-Johnston

$24.2 Million

48. Prince Fielder

Prince Semien Fielder is an American professional baseball first baseman and designated hitter for the Texas Rangers of Major League Baseball.

prince

$24.3 Million

47. Serena Williams

Serena Jameka Williams is an American professional tennis player who is ranked No. 1 in women’s singles tennis.

williams

$24.6 Million

46. Blake Griffin

Blake Austin Griffin is an American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Clippers of the National Basketball Association.

blake

$24.7 Million

45. Sergio Aguero

Sergio Leonel Agüero Del Castillo, nicknamed Kun Agüero, is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a striker for English club Manchester City and the Argentina national team

sergio

$23.5 Million

44. Amar’e Stoudemire

amare

$25 Million

43. Miguel Cabrera

Amar’e Carsares Stoudemire is an American professional basketball player for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association.

miguel

$25.1 Million

42. Cliff Lee

Clifton Phifer “Cliff” Lee is an American professional baseball starting pitcher who is a free agent.

lee

$25.2 Million

41. Dwight Howard

Dwight David Howard is an American professional basketball player for the Houston Rockets of the National Basketball Association.

howard

$25.5 Million

40. Ryan Howard

Ryan James Howard is an American professional baseball first baseman for the Philadelphia Phillies of Major League Baseball.

ryan

$25.6 Million

39. Albert Pujols

José Alberto Pujols Alcántara, better known as Albert Pujols, is a Dominican-American first baseman for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of Major League Baseball.

pujols

$25.9 Million

38. Radamel Falcao

Radamel Falcao García Zárate, also known as Radamel Falcao, or simply Falcao, is a Colombian professional footballer who plays as a striker for English club Chelsea, on loan from French club Monaco, and captain of the Colombia national team.

falcao

$25.9 Million

37. Chris Paul

Christopher Emmanuel Paul is an American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Clippers of the National Basketball Association.

chris

$26.1 Million

36. Gerald McCoy

Gerald Keith McCoy Jr. is an American football defensive tackle for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League.

mcCoy

$26.7 Million

35. Wayne Rooney

Wayne Mark Rooney is an English professional footballer who plays for and captains both Manchester United and the England national team.

wayne

$26.9 Million

34. Clayton Kershaw

Clayton Edward Kershaw is an American professional baseball pitcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers of Major League Baseball.

clayton

$26.9 Million

33. Kimi Raikkonenr

Kimi-Matias Räikkönen, nicknamed “The Ice Man”, is a Finnish racing driver currently driving for Ferrari in Formula One.

Kimi

$27 Million

32. Peyton Manning

Peyton Williams Manning is an American football quarterback for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League.

peyton

$27 Million

31. Dwayne Wade

Dwyane Tyrone Wade, Jr. is an American professional basketball player for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association.
Dwyane

$27.2 Million

30. Robinson Cano

Robinson José Canó Mercedes is a Dominican-American professional baseball second baseman for the Seattle Mariners of Major League Baseball.

cano

$27.6 Million

29. J.J. Watt

Justin James “J. J.” Watt is an American football defensive end for the Houston Texans of the National Football League.
watt

$27.9 Million

28. James Rodriguez

James David Rodríguez Rubio, known as James Rodríguez, is a Colombian professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Colombia national team as an attacking midfielder or winger.

JamesRodriguez

$29 Million

27. Carson Palmer

Carson Hilton Palmer is an American football quarterback for the Arizona Cardinals of the National Football League.

carson

$29 Million

26. Maria Sharapova

Maria Yuryevna Sharapova is a Russian professional tennis player, who is ranked world No. 4 by the Women’s Tennis Association.

maria

$29.7 Million

25. Carmelo Anthony

Carmelo Kyam Anthony is an American professional basketball player for the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association.

carmelo-anthony

$30.5 Million

24. Neymar

Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior, commonly known as Neymar or Neymar Jr., is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays for Spanish club FC Barcelona and the Brazil national team as a forward or winger, and is also the captain of the national team.

barca-neyma

$31 Million

23. Mahendra Singh Dhoni

Mahendra Singh Dhoni is an Indian cricketer and the current captain of the Indian national cricket team in limited-overs formats.

singh

$31 Million

22. Rafael Nadal

Rafael “Rafa” Nadal Parera is a Spanish professional tennis player currently ranked world No. 5.

rafael

$32.5 Million

21. Sebastian Vettel

Sebastian Vettel is a German racing driver, currently driving in Formula One for Scuderia Ferrari.

vettel

$33 Million

20. Derrick Rose

Derrick Martell Rose is an American professional basketball player for the Chicago Bulls of the National Basketball Association.

rose

$33.9 Million

19. Jon Lester

Jonathan Tyler Lester is an American professional baseball pitcher for the Chicago Cubs of Major League Baseball.

jon

$34.1 Million

18. Gareth Bale

Gareth Frank Bale is a Welsh professional footballer who plays as a winger for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Wales national team.

gareth-bale

$35 Million

17. Fernando Alonso

Fernando Alonso Díaz audio is a Spanish Formula One racing driver and a double World Champion who is currently racing for McLaren-Honda.

alonso

$35.5 Million

16. Ndamukong Suh

Ndamukong Suh is an American football defensive tackle for the Miami Dolphins of the National Football League.

suh

$38.6 Million

15. Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton, MBE is a British Formula One racing driver from England, currently racing for the Mercedes AMG Petronas team. He is the 2008, 2014 and 2015 Formula One World Champion.

lewis

$39 Million

14. Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Zlatan Ibrahimović is a Swedish professional footballer who plays as a striker for French club Paris Saint-Germain and the Sweden national team for which he is captain.

zlatan

$39.1 Million

13. Novak Djokovic

Novak Djokovic is a Serbian professional tennis player who is currently ranked world No. 1 in men’s singles tennis by the Association of Tennis Professionals.

Novak Djokovic

$48 Million

12. Rory McIlroy

Rory McIlroy, MBE is a Northern Irish professional golfer who is a member of both the European and PGA Tours. He was world number one in the Official World Golf Ranking for 95 weeks.

rory

$48.3 Milion

11. Ben Roethlisberger

Benjamin Todd “Ben” Roethlisberger, Sr., nicknamed Big Ben, is an American football quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League.

ben

$48.9 Million

10. Kobe Bryant

Kobe Bean Bryant is an American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association.

Kobe-Bryant

$49.5 Million

9. Tiger Woods

Eldrick Tont “Tiger” Woods is an American professional golfer who is among the most successful golfers of all time. He has been one of the highest-paid athletes in the world for several years.

tiger

$50.6 Million

8. Phil Mickelson

Philip Alfred Mickelson is an American professional golfer. He has won 42 events on the PGA Tour, including five major championships: three Masters titles, a PGA Championship, and an Open Championship.

phil

$50.8 Million

7. Kevin Durant

Kevin Wayne Durant is an American professional basketball player for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the National Basketball Association. He has played the small forward position for the Thunder, formerly the Seattle SuperSonics.
kevin

$54.2 Million

6. Lebron James

LeBron Raymone James is an American professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers of the National Basketball Association. He has started at the small forward and power forward positions.

james

$64.8 Million

5. Roger Federer

Roger Federer born 8 August 1981 is a Swiss professional tennis player who is currently ranked world No. 3 by the Association of Tennis Professionals. Many commentators and players regard Federer as the greatest tennis player of all time.

federer

$67 Million

4. Lionel Messi

Lionel Andrés “Leo” Messi is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club Barcelona and the Argentina national team.

messi

$73.8 Million

3. Cristiano Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro GOIH, known as Cristiano Ronaldo, is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays for Spanish club Real Madrid and the Portugal national team. He is a forward and serves as captain for Portugal.
ronaldo

$79.6 Million

2. Manny Pacquiao

Emmanuel “Manny” Dapidran Pacquiao, PLH, is a Filipino world champion professional boxer. At 32 he was elected to the Philippine House of Representatives. He has also been involved in basketball, acting, and singing.

manny-pacquiao

$160 Million

1. Floyd Mayweather

Floyd Joy Mayweather, Jr. is an American retired professional boxer. Undefeated as a professional and a five-division world champion, Mayweather won twelve world titles and the lineal championship in four different weight classes.

floyd-mayweather

$300 Million

Who was your favorite athlete to watch this year? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below!

45 Unforgettable Kanye West Quotes

Although his name may be surrounded in controversy at any given moment, Kanye West continues to be one of the most respected and highest earning rapper-turned-entrepreneurs of the 21st century. Coming from The South Side of Chicago; Kanye has had to hustle to achieve his level of success.

Despite his ego and public outbursts; Kayne has learned a lot from his journey to greatness. (more…)

Joe Kleckner has a passion for all things motivation & self-development.  From blogs such as Addicted2Success, to the videos of Eric Thomas and Elliott Hulse, to the lectures of legends such as Tony Robbins.  This passion has landed him an internship with Addicted2Success. Follow him on Twitter & Snapchat as he journeys towards greatness, one day at a time.

1. Leroy wilson

Tanya

7. kiki

May 4, 2015 at 11:21 am

please help my family needed the money to pay debt

8. Lydia

May 3, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Surely in this world some people are more blessed than others.

9. Nigel Gray

Apr 30, 2015 at 2:08 am

Hello My name is Nigel Gray.

10. Gabriel Winge KUMO

Apr 29, 2015 at 3:25 pm

Hi,

Gabriel Winge KUMO

11. Juno Rahab Sabeya

Apr 29, 2015 at 1:57 pm

Could you assist me with K500 000.00 to start off with my set up please.

Thanks

12. Frankie Christy

Apr 29, 2015 at 12:40 am

Thank You!

13. Juno Rahab Sabeya

Apr 28, 2015 at 4:07 am

need funding assistance to build a study center for business institution.

14. Fernando T. Reyes

Film Kick Off with Producers & Director: 6:20pm – 6:30pm

Film Showing: 6:30pm – 8:00pm

Q & A with Cast: 8:00pm – 8:30pm

PLUS… a panel discussion with the cast hosted by Gerard Adams

Attire: Formal/Semi Formal
VIP Private After Party Katsuya at L.A. LIVE: 9:00pm to Midnight

Hors d’oeuvres & Beverages will be provided and hosted by Katsuya.

The heartbeat of Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy

think & grow rich

A glimpse of what you will see..

News

The Top 10 Highest Paid Music Artists In The World

The Top 10 Highest Paid Music Artists In The World

Forbes has just put out the list for highest paid musicians for 2015.

The Top 10 Highest Paid Music Artists This Year:

mickelson

Earnings $51 million

35. Paul McCartney

paul

Earnings $51.5 million

34. Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Shrader Lawrence (born August 15, 1990) is an American actress.

Jennifer-Lawrence

RollingStones

Earnings $57.5 million

25. Lady Gaga

gaga

Earnings $59 million

24. Fleetwood Mac

Fleetwood Mac is a British and American rock band formed in 1967.

mac

taylor

Earnings $80 million

8. Robert Downey Jr.

robert

Earnings $80 million

7. James Patterson

James Brendan Patterson (born March 22, 1947) is an American author.

jamesPatterson

1. Floyd Mayweather

floyd-mayweather

Earnings $300 million

News

The World’s Top 50 Highest Paid Athletes This Year

The World’s Top 50 Highest Paid Athletes This Year

Forbes just released the list of top paid athletes in the world.

Here are the 50 highest paid athletes of 2015:

50. Joe Mauer

Joseph “Joe” Patrick Mauer is an American professional baseball player.

joe