- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 1 week ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 4 weeks ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 2 months ago
- (Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of SuccessPosted 2 months ago
- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 3 months ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 4 months ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 7 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes By The Highest Performing CEO’sPosted 8 months ago
25 Tips To Live By For The Happiest New Year
This article goes out to all those who are looking for a bright and positive new year this 2012. We feature 25 Tips To Live By For The Happiest New Year.
Enjoy and share this one with all your friends for a brand new 2012.
25 Tips To Live By For The Happiest New Year Of 2012
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try something challenging and new.
- Play all sorts of games, video games, board games, aslong as they aren’t games with others feelings.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more food that is close to its natural state, and less processed or manufactured.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Remember that however good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Try to get 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Forgive. Don’t ruin your present happiness.
- Don’t judge. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop negative thoughts on things you can’t control. Invest energy in the positive present moment.
- Agree to disagree.
- Have faith.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. No one else does.
- Give something good to others every day.
- Smile and laugh more.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- Call your friends and family often. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
- Remember that no one is in charge of your happiness except you.