- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 3 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
25 Tips To Live By For The Happiest New Year
This article goes out to all those who are looking for a bright and positive new year this 2012. We feature 25 Tips To Live By For The Happiest New Year.
Enjoy and share this one with all your friends for a brand new 2012.
25 Tips To Live By For The Happiest New Year Of 2012
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try something challenging and new.
- Play all sorts of games, video games, board games, aslong as they aren’t games with others feelings.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more food that is close to its natural state, and less processed or manufactured.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Remember that however good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Try to get 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Forgive. Don’t ruin your present happiness.
- Don’t judge. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop negative thoughts on things you can’t control. Invest energy in the positive present moment.
- Agree to disagree.
- Have faith.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously. No one else does.
- Give something good to others every day.
- Smile and laugh more.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- Call your friends and family often. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
- Remember that no one is in charge of your happiness except you.
About The Author: Joel BrownJoel Brown is the CEO and Founder of Addicted2Success.com. With a long time passion for Entrepreneurship, Self development & Success, Joel started his website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people all over the world to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances. Joel’s passion for what he does shows through the continual growth of Addicted2Success.com's online community. Follow Joel Brown on Twitter or keep upto date with him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joelbrownA2S
10 Underdog Brands That Became Very Successful
I don’t know about you, but I love hearing the kind of stories where an underdog in the business world...
The Top 10 UK Entrepreneurs
The United Kingdom has long been a hotbed of entrepreneurial activity, and hundreds of thousands of people in Britain have...
(Video) Drake Explains Why He Is Addicted To Success
Award winning Rapper and Actor, Aubrey “Drake” Graham recently shared his insight on becoming successful and what it takes to...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
9 Time Management Tips To Maximize Productivity
We all know how easy it is to carelessly...
8 Solid Reasons Why Snapchat Is Good For Your Business
Using social media platforms such as SnapChat, Twitter, Facebook...
6 Ways Your Personal Story Connects You to New Clients
It seems that everyone is looking for ways to...
(Video) Kid President’s Letter To A New Born On How To Be Awesome In Life
Kid President shows not only young kids, but every...
37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
A beautiful collection of Inspirational quotes that are loved...
10 Creative Ways To Make Money Online
If you’d claimed it was possible for the average...
Why Successful People Leave Their Loser Friends Behind
We all want to be amazing. We all want...
The Top 25 Millionaires & Billionaires That Are Using Their Money To Save The World
When you think of the word “Philanthropist“, people such as Bill...