- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 3 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
The Top 13 Highest Paid DJ’s of 2013
Want to know the net worth of your favorite DJ? Well Forbes just released the Net Worth earnings of the Top 13 Highest Earning DJ’s of 2013.
It’s no surprise that Calvin Harris rocked the house this year coming in at number 1. Calvin Harris Net Worth is $46 Million and that is pretty impressive considering the fact that he was not even included on last years Top 10 Highest Paid DJ’s list.
Read on to see The Net Worth of the Top 13 Highest Paid DJ’s.
1. Calvin Harris Net Worth $46 million
2. DJ Tiesto’s Net Worth $32 million
3. David Guetta’s Net Worth $30 million
4. Swedish House Mafia’s Net Worth $25 million
5. Deadmau5 Net Worth $21 million
6. Avicii’s Net Worth $20 million
7. Afrojack’s Net Worth $18 million
8. Armin van Buuren’s Net Worth $17 million
9 (tie). Skrillex’s Net Worth $16 million
9 (tie). Kaskade’s Net Worth $16 million
11. Steve Aoki’s Net Worth $14 million
12. DJ Pauly D’s Net Worth $13 million
13. Diplo’s Net Worth $13 million
The Top 10 Highest Net Worth DJ’s Of 2012
1. DJ Tiesto’s Net Worth $22 million
2. Skrillex’s Net Worth $15 million
3. Swedish House Mafia’s Net Worth $14 million
4. David Guetta Net Worth $13.5 million
5. Steve Aoki’s Net Worth $12 million
6. Deadmau5 Net Worth $11.5 million
7. DJ Pauly D Net Worth $11 million
8. Kaskade $10 million
9. Afrojack’s Net Worth $9 million
10. Avicii’s Net Worth $7 million
Net Worth Calculated by Forbes.com
About The Author: Joel BrownJoel Brown is the CEO and Founder of Addicted2Success.com. With a long time passion for Entrepreneurship, Self development & Success, Joel started his website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people all over the world to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances. Joel’s passion for what he does shows through the continual growth of Addicted2Success.com's online community. Follow Joel Brown on Twitter or keep upto date with him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joelbrownA2S
10 Underdog Brands That Became Very Successful
I don’t know about you, but I love hearing the kind of stories where an underdog in the business world...
The Top 10 UK Entrepreneurs
The United Kingdom has long been a hotbed of entrepreneurial activity, and hundreds of thousands of people in Britain have...
(Video) Drake Explains Why He Is Addicted To Success
Award winning Rapper and Actor, Aubrey “Drake” Graham recently shared his insight on becoming successful and what it takes to...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
8 Solid Reasons Why Snapchat Is Good For Your Business
Using social media platforms such as SnapChat, Twitter, Facebook...
6 Ways Your Personal Story Connects You to New Clients
It seems that everyone is looking for ways to...
(Video) Kid President’s Letter To A New Born On How To Be Awesome In Life
Kid President shows not only young kids, but every...
8 Ways To Grow Mentally, Physically, Emotionally & Spiritually
Life these days has become so hectic that it’s...
37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
A beautiful collection of Inspirational quotes that are loved...
10 Creative Ways To Make Money Online
If you’d claimed it was possible for the average...
Why Successful People Leave Their Loser Friends Behind
We all want to be amazing. We all want...
The Top 25 Millionaires & Billionaires That Are Using Their Money To Save The World
When you think of the word “Philanthropist“, people such as Bill...