- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 3 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
60 Pumped Up Songs To Inspire A Successful Gym Workout
The power of music is mind blowing, music can be an incredible tool for motivation, especially in the gym, while your smashing out that next 12 km run or lifting your next challenging set of weights. So we have decided to compile a list of 60 awesome motivating songs for the gym (in no particular order), for you to add to your next workout playlist.
Please leave a comment with some of your favourite workout tracks that we may have ‘unknowingly’ left out of this list.
Motivational Workout Music For The Gym
1. Metallica – Enter Sandman (Rock/Metal) – Link
3. Linkin Park – Faint (Hard Rock) - Link
4. Dead Prez – Hip Hop (Hip Hop) - Link
5. Jay-Z & Linkin Park – Numb/Encore (Hip Hop/Rock) - Link
6. Godsmack – I Stand Alone (Rock/Metal) - Link
7. Fort Minor – Remember The Name (Hip Hop) - Link
8. Daft Punk – Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Electro) - Link
9. Eminem ft.Nate Dogg – Till I Collapse (Hip Hop) - Link
10. Rage Against The Machine – Testify (Hip Hop/Rock) - Link
11. Kanye West – Stronger (Hip Hop) - Link
12. Eminem – Lose Yourself (Hip Hop) - Link
13. Knife Party – Internet Friends (Electro/House/Dubstep) - Link
14. Rob Zombie – Dragula (Industrial Metal) - Link
15. Nas ft. Ludacris & Jadakiss – Made You Look (Remix) (Hip Hop) - Link
16. Rammstein – Du Hast (Heavy Metal) - Link
17. Pendulum – Tarantula (Drum N Bass) - Link
18. LL Cool J – Headsprung (Hip Hop) - Link
19. Disturbed - Indestructible (Alternative Metal) - Link
20. Guns And Roses – Welcome To The Jungle (Rock) - Link
21. 50 Cent – Get Up (Hip Hop) - Link
22. AC / DC – Thunderstruck (Rock) - Link
23. Rev Theory – Hell Yeah (Rock) - Link
24. Dizzee Rascal – Bonkers (Electro/Hip Hop) - Link
25. The Roots – Here I Come (Hip Hop/Rock) - Link
26. Rage Against The Machine – Killing In The Name Of (Rock/Hip Hop) - Link
27. Jay-Z – 99 Problems (Hip Hop) - Link
28. Trick Daddy ft. Lil Jon and Twista – Lets Go (Hip Hop/Rock) - Link
29. The Chemical Brothers – Galvanize (Techno) - Link
30. Justice – Phantom Pt.II (Electro) - Link
31. Tupac – Ambitionz Az A Ridah (Hip Hop) - Link
32. Fatboy Slim – Right Here, Right Now (Soul/Techno) - Link
33. Swedish House Mafia ft. Tinie Tempa – Miami 2 Ibiza (Dance/Hip Hop) - Link
34. Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West – Put On (Hip Hop) - Link
35. The Offspring – Come Out And Play (Rock) - Link
36. Labrinth ft.Tinie Tempa – Earthquake (Pop/Electro/Hip Hop) - Link
37. Far East Movement Ft. The Cataracs & Dev – Like A G6 (Pop/Electro/Hip Hop) - Link
38. The Prodigy – Breathe (Techno) - Link
39. Survivor – Eye Of The Tiger (Pop/Rock) - Link
40. Papa Roach – Last Resort (Rock) - Link
41. Hollywood Undead – Undead (Rock) - Link
42. Afrojack ft. Eva Simons – Take Over Control (Electro) - Link
43. DMX — X Gon Give It To Ya (Hip Hop) - Link
44. Kanye West – New Workout Plan (Hip Hop) - Link
45. AC / DC – Highway To Hell (Rock) - Link
46. N.E.R.D – Lap Dance (Hip Hop/Rock) - Link
47. D12 – Fight Music (Hip Hop) - Link
49. Will.i.Am ft. J-Lo & Mick Jagger – The Hardest Ever (Dance/Hip Hop) - Link
50. Lloyd Banks ft. Juelz Santana – Beamer Benz Or Bentley (Hip Hop) - Link
51. Kid Cudi – Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix) (Electro/Dance) - Link
52. Lupe Fiasco – The Show Goes On (Hip Hop) - Link
54. Linkin Park – Numb (Metal/Rock) - Link
55. Outkast – B.O.B (Hip Hop/Rock) - Link
56. Limp Bizkit – Rollin (Rock) - Link
57. M.O.P – Ante Up (Hip Hop) - Link
58. George Thorogood – Bad To The Bone (Classic Rock) - Link
59. N.W.A – Straight Outta Compton (Hip Hop) - Link
60. Jimmy Eat World – Bleed American (Rock) - Link
Article By Joel Brown | Addicted2Success.com
About The Author: Joel BrownJoel Brown is the CEO and Founder of Addicted2Success.com. With a long time passion for Entrepreneurship, Self development & Success, Joel started his website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people all over the world to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances. Joel’s passion for what he does shows through the continual growth of Addicted2Success.com's online community. Follow Joel Brown on Twitter or keep upto date with him on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/joelbrownA2S
10 Underdog Brands That Became Very Successful
I don’t know about you, but I love hearing the kind of stories where an underdog in the business world...
The Top 10 UK Entrepreneurs
The United Kingdom has long been a hotbed of entrepreneurial activity, and hundreds of thousands of people in Britain have...
(Video) Drake Explains Why He Is Addicted To Success
Award winning Rapper and Actor, Aubrey “Drake” Graham recently shared his insight on becoming successful and what it takes to...
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
5 Prominent Habits of An Affluent Entrepreneur
Have you ever read about an entrepreneur and wondered...
9 Time Management Tips To Maximize Productivity
We all know how easy it is to carelessly...
8 Solid Reasons Why Snapchat Is Good For Your Business
Using social media platforms such as SnapChat, Twitter, Facebook...
6 Ways Your Personal Story Connects You to New Clients
It seems that everyone is looking for ways to...
37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
A beautiful collection of Inspirational quotes that are loved...
10 Creative Ways To Make Money Online
If you’d claimed it was possible for the average...
Why Successful People Leave Their Loser Friends Behind
We all want to be amazing. We all want...
The Top 25 Millionaires & Billionaires That Are Using Their Money To Save The World
When you think of the word “Philanthropist“, people such as Bill...