- 12 Empowering Lessons From The Multi Billionaire “Warren Buffett”Posted 2 weeks ago
- 25 Thought Provoking Picture Quotes To Inspire A Change In YouPosted 2 months ago
- Top 20 Quotes To Inspire Graduate StudentsPosted 2 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes From Great Personal Development AuthorsPosted 3 months ago
- (Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of SuccessPosted 4 months ago
- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 4 months ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 5 months ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 8 months ago
(Infographic) The Costs Of Stress & How You Can Reduce It
Studies show that high stress levels are costing businesses more than $300 Billion in the US alone. High blood pressure, fatigue, scattered thinking, anger and sleeplessness are some of the side effects to high stress.
This Infographic from Top 10 Online Colleges explores the effects that stress has on our business and personal life and how we can alleviate high levels of stress so that we can focus and operate more effectively on the things that matter most without worrying or living in fear.
(Infographic) The Costs of Stress & How To Reduce It
Image source: www.top10onlinecolleges.org