- 12 Stand Out Quotes From Paulo Coelho’s Amazing Book “The Alchemist”Posted 12 hours ago
- (Images) 13 Motivational Picture Quotes To Pick You UpPosted 3 weeks ago
- (Images) 43 Of The Most Popular Motivation Picture QuotesPosted 4 months ago
- 25 Inspirational Quotes By The Highest Performing CEO’sPosted 5 months ago
- 20 Motivational Quotes To Destroy Your Doubts & Build You UpPosted 5 months ago
- (Images) 21 Entrepreneur Picture Quotes For Victory In Business & In LifePosted 6 months ago
- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 8 months ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 9 months ago
(Infographic) The Costs Of Stress & How You Can Reduce It
Studies show that high stress levels are costing businesses more than $300 Billion in the US alone. High blood pressure, fatigue, scattered thinking, anger and sleeplessness are some of the side effects to high stress.
This Infographic from Top 10 Online Colleges explores the effects that stress has on our business and personal life and how we can alleviate high levels of stress so that we can focus and operate more effectively on the things that matter most without worrying or living in fear.
(Infographic) The Costs of Stress & How To Reduce It
Image source: www.top10onlinecolleges.org