The U.K Fiery Businessman & Star of The ‘Apprentice‘ TV Show “Sir Alan Sugar” shares with us a little advice in Business and his Top 10 Success Tips he lives by. He may not be a role model for all as his style of management is often considered “out of touch” and negative, the proof is in the pudding with this as Alan Sugar’s Business Empire grows to a Net Worth of 1.14 Billion to date.
Watch these Videos & Read on for the valuable advice that can only be shared by one of a kind, “Sir Alan Sugar“.
Alan Sugar’s Keys To Success
LORD ALAN SUGAR – Business 101
LORD ALAN SUGAR – Business 101 – Pt2
ALAN SUGARS TOP 10 TIPS FOR SUCCESS
1) Only set up in a business you know something about. You can’t just wake up one day and think you’ve come up with the best thing since sliced bread if you’ve got no experience in that area. It may be an industry you have been working in for years or a hobby you have.
2) Research your market thoroughly. Make sure that there isn’t something similar on the market already. Why would anyone want to buy something from you if it’s already out there?
3) Listen to experts in the relevant industry. Don’t ask friends and relatives for their opinions – they will only tell you what you want to hear just to be nice to you.
4) Draw up a proper business plan. You will need this to show you know where you are heading and you understand the market. It will help to make others take you more seriously.
5) Take things one step at a time. Don’t try to run before you can walk. Start small. Get it right and then grow when you’re ready for the next step.
6) Be prepared for lots of setbacks. Not everyone will be as enthusiastic as you are, but if you really believe in your idea and you have the determination and passion you will succeed.
7) Find a niche. It doesn’t always have to be something brand new. There’s not many things that haven’t been done before – just come up with something better or a better way of doing it.
8) Don’t expect the banks to throw cash at you. You have to put your money where your mouth is and prove to them that you are prepared to take a major risk, like remortgaging your house. If you show them how seriously committed you are, then they will be less hesitant to cough up.
9) Get advice from lots of different sources. From small business advisers at your bank to organisations such as Business Link, The Prince’s Trust and Shell LiveWire.
10) Be realistic. You may think you’ve come up with a great idea, But will anyone really want it? Do they really need it? Is it cost-effective? Is it practical to produce?
Sir Alan Sugar Quotes:
You’re a lightweight. You’re fired.
I can tell you where every screw, nut and bolt is in my company. I know everything [in my business]. Never, ever, underestimate me.
There’s only room for one bigmouth in my organisation, and that’s me.
Once you decide to work for yourself, you never go back to work for somebody else.
Learn to read body language.
From his book The Apprentice: How to Get Hired Not Fired
The shareholders are looked after by me. And they should be very thankful. I run Amstrad as if it was my own. They get their accounts every year, their profits and dividends. And if they don’t like it, they should sell their shares. But I’ll run my – the – company the way I want to. Not the way some twat in the City wants me to.
How to Become an Influencer in 2020
If you’ve ever wondered how to become an influencer, you aren’t alone. Influencer marketing is on the rise as consumers and social personalities can now get paid to review brands to their audiences, promote glamorous lifestyles, and receive free products and services, including the luxury of complete wardrobes and travel accommodations. (more…)
Develop Your Adaptability to Supercharge Your Success
Some of my friends are professional athletes who have made millions of dollars in their sport. But let’s face it, most people are not going to make it to the pros. The competition is too fierce and talented, and the odds for most athletes are too long, no matter how hard you work at it. (more…)
How To Lead When You’re Terrified Of Failure
The first stage of growing your business requires the basics of gaining clients, selling your services, and fulfilling your services. While new, your self-reliance makes it easier to step into the newness of the situation and build your business. (more…)
5 Small Changes You Can Make to Be a More Inspiring Leader
Many of you reading this aren’t CEOs of billion-dollar corporations. Well, maybe not yet. As much as you aren’t the leader for such a large organisation, you may be a leader in some way. Perhaps a project manager, or a manager in your company. And you are facing a problem. Your team isn’t motivated. Because of that, you start to question your leadership potential. (more…)
9 Tips to Keep Yourself and Your Team Motivated While Working From Home
The 4 P’s Needed For Entrepreneurial Success
Let Your Feet Do The Talking
8 Powerful Ways To Show Up In Dating & Relationships – Apollonia Ponti
Are Low Self-Esteem and a Lack of Confidence Holding You Back?
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
The Life Story of Jack Ma and How He Became a Self-Made Billionaire
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
5 Elon Musk Approved Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Life3 weeks ago
The Easiest Life Hack That Will Improve All Your Relationships Instantly
- Motivation3 weeks ago
The Bare Truth of What It Literally Means to Do Whatever It Takes
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
How to Become a Boss That Everybody Wants to Work With
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
The Search for Your Inner Peace Requires Commitment
- Podcasts4 weeks ago
The Mindset Of A Multiple 7 Figure Entrepreneur – Michael Michalowicz
- Life4 weeks ago
4 Steps to Unleashing the Power of Your Personal Mission Statement