Success Advice

11 Creative Ways to Make Money Using YouTube

Make-Money-On-YouTube

The next time your puppy chases your child’s pet frog, your baby has a funny look on their face, or you witness an unidentified flying object, you may be an upload away from YouTube fame and fortune.

Thousands of people are cashing in on youtube“, reveals the Head of YouTube’s Partner Program, Bing Chen. Today, like never before, makeup enthusiasts, Pilates instructors, music DJ’s, and people from just about every walk of life are making money off of each viewing of their YouTube video.

What is so astonishing is that 99% of the most successful individuals on YouTube are the average everyday people who happened to have a bit of nerve, good timing, and talent thrown in for good measure.

So here’s our 11 Creative ways to make money online using YouTube.

How To Make Money Using YouTube

1 – Sell your own Products

cassey ho pilates on youtubeThe channel for fitness, Blogilates, and Pilates teacher Cassey Ho has 16 million views along with an e-commerce feature where she sells her own Pilate exercise clothing line and gym bags.

Cassey Ho says she makes a six-figure income now, all thanks to the #1 video sharing platform, “YouTube”.

2 – Tutorials

Michelle Phan Make Money On YouTubeMichelle Phan is a 25 year old who creates makeup tutorials and teaches women how to purchase cosmetics. Miss Phan’s vivacious persona and sharp tutorials made her an instant sensation with over 3 million subscribers and more than 647 million video views.

Michelle Phan has been asked by Lancôme to become their authorized video makeup artist. She is just one of many that have made some serious cash from creating a successful tutorial youtube channel.

3 – Create a Series

Make Money On YouTube SeriesBrother’s Benny and Raffi Fine made their You Tube “Kids React” series profitable. With over 360 million views, it is easy to see why. The videos show teens and children responding to pop-culture and other viral videos.

They have had so much success they can now afford to hire a team of ten employees to work with them.

4 – Reviewing affiliate programs

Affiliate programAn easier, faster and probably the most effective method of making money on YouTube is by promoting affiliate products and then linking them in your description field. To get guaranteed sales through this method, all you need is to show how the product is used to get results. This way you will be able to make a lot of sales.

5 – Create a Hit Single!

Psy-Gangnam-StyleSouth Korean sensation Psy showcased his song “Gangnam Style” on YouTube and the rest is history. Not only has he clocked up more than 7 million likes and over 1 and a half billion views, Justin Bieber’s manager has added Psy to his roster, his single reached pole-position in the iTunes charts in at least nine countries, and he’s now a multi-millionaire just from google ads on his YouTube video!

Teen artist, Rebecca Black also cashed in on her millions when her single “Friday” went viral on YouTube. She can thank TV host Jimmy Fallon after he shared her “Friday” video clip on late night TV across America resulting in a domino effect of stardom.

6 – Let your voice be heard!

Ted Williams Voice On YouTubeTed Williams was homeless and down on his luck until a fortunate encounter with a videographer from the Columbus Dispatch. Ted’s speaking voice was so mesmerizing, his YouTube video went viral. After more than 20 million YouTube views Ted has been on countless TV shows and offered voiceover work from well-known companies for TV commercials and radio.

So, if you have a voice with an interesting quality, tone, or twist to it, let it be heard!

7 – Become A YouTube Partner

YouTube Money MakerCurrently there are more than 15,000 YouTube partners throughout the world, and online video advertising has reached a staggering $3.4 Billion in 2012; it is expected to reach over $5 Billion in 2013. Most of them make a career out of their videos, with some managing to make 6 figures or more in a year. Partners in this program share income generated from rentals and InVideo overlay ads. They also get opportunities to participate in branded entertainment openings. The YouTube partners are usually featured on YouTube’s homepage, meaning that they enjoy more views and more chances of making money.

It is important to note that, to get into YouTube Partner Program is not easy and requires one to gain subscribers even before applying for the program.

8 – Start A YouTube Competition

YouTube Contest Make MoneyMariah Carey’s Fan Club Remix proposed a remix competition to market a new song. There were 45,000 views within two weeks. The winner’s video claimed the 1st spot from 1,200 entries. Now, this individual has a career as a DJ and video-mixer due to YouTube’s exposure and the competition from the singer’s fan club.

If you can make your competition fun, exciting and with a great reward, you will be able to generate enough exposure for your project or company, so hit the drawing board and come up with a great, legitimate competition out there that will be a win win for you and your contestants.

9 – Sell Links In Your Video Description

Make-Money-By-Link-Description-YouTubePrimarily, this method focuses on directing or converting YouTube visitors to another webpage or source. Here, you do not have to make ads in your videos to make money, just a link placement in the description box below.

Your main target is the small percentage of visitors that convert to real customers.

10 – YouTube Rentals

YouTube Rentals Make MoneyThis is one of the most recent ways of making money on YouTube. In this method, content creators are allowed to offer their content for rent and then share a portion of the profits made with YouTube. However, YouTube has not yet clarified whether the service will be available to all or just certain types of users.

This will definitely provide a whole new method of making money on YouTube, as users will be charging rental fees for their videos.

11 – Just Ask for It!

ask for money on youtubeOne good success deserves another, and exposure on YouTube helps to sanction start-ups, assisting them with raising the venture capital they need. In addition, YouTube has been assisting nonprofit organizations for fund-raising ventures as well.

The International Fund for Animal-Welfare and Greenpeace has worked with YouTube along with struggling filmmakers. If you are running a non for profit then this may be the platform for you, just make sure that the video is compelling and produced at a high enough quality to really present to the world your good cause.

Summary

Overall, in order to build a following on YouTube the beginning video maker must frequently produce fresh work. This will keep curiosity seekers returning to see what’s new, which in turn spreads the word in cyberspace about what’s trending on YouTube. In addition, video novices must title their video so that anybody searching for its content will easily find it.

If you need a little more info on how to stand out on YouTube visit this link here: 8 Ways To Create A Popular YouTube Channel.

Article By: Joel Brown & Jack Jay | Addicted2Success.com

1. Emily

Jun 9, 2015 at 11:33 pm

This is the 2nd blog post I’ve read that said it’s hard to become a YouTube partner, and I don’t know why. Four or five yrs ago, I didn’t have that many views and I’m not sure I had any subscribers when YouTube emailed me to tell me I now qualified to apply as a partner. I had ten or twenty vids uploaded, and they weren’t even that good.

2. kumar

Jun 9, 2015 at 7:07 am

Hi,

Yes indeed it is a must to know information for the new bloggers. Because initially they can’t expect huge turn out from the affiliate programs, just because they will lack traffic.

The one option they can go for adsense, and probably Youtube is more handy to get some traffic and earn money as well..

Thanks for sharing your quality.
    kumar sunil

3. vibrant skin review

May 14, 2015 at 2:40 am

This is very interesting, You’re an excessively skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and stay up for looking for more of
    your great post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks

4. my online business system review

Apr 30, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Quality posts is the secret to attract the viewers to go to see the website, that’s what this site is providing.

5. x force no2

Apr 22, 2015 at 11:44 am

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about youtube. Regards

6. Online Success Scam

Mar 31, 2015 at 7:10 pm

You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I find this
    topic to be actually something that I feel I would by
    no means understand. It seems too complex and very huge for me.
    I’m having a look ahead for your next publish, I’ll attempt
    to get the hold of it!

7. internet career scam

Mar 29, 2015 at 5:27 am

Hello to every one, the contents existing at this website are genuinely amazing for people knowledge,
    well, keep up the nice work fellows.

8. Ram

Dec 18, 2014 at 6:44 pm

hai sir,
    how does it works. please tell me.

9. Mono

Oct 26, 2014 at 3:24 am

Hi Joel, interesting article. How to “Become A YouTube Partner” success? Can you share it step by step? Because i am a beginner. Thank you..

10. tmapendembe

May 27, 2014 at 12:54 pm

good article

11. Joel Castillo

Mar 27, 2014 at 5:59 am

I have used videos on YouTube for my marketing company. I am currently ranked #1 for certain keyword terms like internet marketing palm beach. Videos work really fast in terms of SEO.

12. Dan Munro

Mar 24, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Thanks Joel, some key points in there I’m going to check out, particularly becoming a YouTube partner. Cheers!

13. Divya

Mar 13, 2014 at 9:49 am

nice.. we can use adsance of it..

14. Dilip Soni

Mar 9, 2014 at 5:28 am

last year (2013) i make 600$ from YouTube, in india you can earn 1.15$ from every 1000 visitor .it is what i experienced ,last year total 529518 visitor watch my video ,estimated minute watches 1.212.295 and total subscriberwere 859 .in india it is not bad if you earn extra income 36000 from your computer and your video .

• bipin

Apr 10, 2014 at 10:49 am

how does it works. please tell me

• Aaron Sharma

Jul 25, 2014 at 8:54 am

hello sir i am stating tis work

• Saurabh Singh

Aug 15, 2014 at 8:11 am

Please tell me Sir , How it is possible.

15. tasks4job

Mar 4, 2014 at 12:42 pm

Thank you for any other informative.. One day I met MONEY. I said you are just a piece of paper! Money Smiled and said Offcourse I’m a piece of Paper, but I haven’t seen a dustbin in my Life.

• fade

Mar 6, 2014 at 8:49 am

nice one 😉

16. amit kumar

Feb 18, 2014 at 10:05 pm

awesome dude very helpful for me for generating income..

17. Yababa

Feb 8, 2014 at 12:26 pm

I really enjoyed your article! Super great!

18. shma

Jan 18, 2014 at 11:06 am

thanks for sharing.

19. Kim George

Jan 16, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Thanks for sharing Joel! 🙂 I’m not sure if people know it or not, but Youtube was ranked the second largest search engine. I for one definitely need to take advantage of using it more tfor marketing. Cheers all! 🙂

20. Tariq