Gal Gadot is an inspiration of strength, beauty, and authenticity. Since gaining global notoriety when she stepped into the spotlight to play the iconic role of Wonder Woman, she has used her influence to set a powerful example of self-acceptance and living life fearlessly. Just a quick visit to her Instagram feed alone will encourage a more positive point of view.
Here are six quotes from Gal Gadot to help propel you towards living your best life now:
1. “Surround yourself with positive, inspiring, & strong individuals and you will always be in a good place.”
It’s easy to become overwhelmed by all the responsibility that weighs heavily on your shoulders each and every day. However, it’s important to realise that you can’t, nor do you have to, do it all alone. Take the time to nurture positive relationships with others facing some of the same struggles and life stresses as you are. It’s amazing how a strong support system of friends, family, and colleagues can make all the difference in helping to inspire and encourage you.
2. “The simple things are the ones that make us the happiest.”
This is a great reminder to take joy in those fleeting and often simple moments that can get lost in the noise of your daily busyness. Remind yourself to recognise and enjoy the people and things that truly matter. Whether it’s making a call to an old friend, championing a coworker at the office, or simply enjoying a glass of wine at the end of a very long day, thankfulness for the small things keep life in perspective and nurture a content and happy heart.
3. “Wonder Woman is a fighter, better than most, but it’s what she fights for that is important. It’s her vision of a future of peace and acceptance that makes her the right ambassador for everyone.”
It’s important to know which battles are worth fighting for and which ones are best left alone. So often we can get caught up in stressing over people or things that really have no benefit to exerting our time, thoughts, emotions, or energy to. Take some time to look at what is truly important to you, such as the relationships you value, your career aspirations and your goals for the future. Then focus your inner super powers towards fighting for what truly matters to you and the impact you want to have on the world around you.
4. “There are such misconceptions as to what a feminist is. Feminism is about equality. I want all people to have the same opportunities and to get the same salaries for the same jobs. I realise I’m doing what I want to do because of the women before me who laid the groundwork. Without them I wouldn’t be an educated working mother who is following her dreams; I wouldn’t be here.”
It’s so easy, especially in the social media dominated world we live in, to become competitive and jealous of one another. It’s important to remember that true success and achievement come when we pull on each other’s strengths, gifts, and talents. Whether it’s starting your own business, striving for that next promotion, or simply cooking a healthy meal for your loved ones at home, it’s always better to build each other up with encouragement, support, and insightful nuggets of advice along the way.
5. “I think women are amazing for being able to show what they feel. I admire women who do. I think it’s a mistake when women cover their emotions to look tough. I say let’s own who we are and use it as a strength.”
Even in the year 2020, women are often looked on poorly for showing too much emotion. Whether it’s becoming upset and letting a few tears fall, or becoming frustrated and vocalising your opinion about a situation, women often feel the need to curb all signs of so-called “weaknesses”. Instead of caving to this stigma, embrace all the nuances of what makes you, you. Use your emotions to fuel your ambition in all areas that are of value and importance to you.
6. “Live boldly. Eat doughnuts”
Finally, refuse to try to fit into a box of what you think others expect of you. Whether it’s at work or at home, you set the rules and expectations of whom you want to be and what you want to accomplish.
25 Empowering Quotes About Diversity From Influential Leaders
In today’s society, we are often told that diversity is a good thing. However, many don’t know what it actually means to be diverse. Diversity is the word used to describe any group of people who are different from one another and share some common ground. The definition can be broadened even further and include things like age, culture, race or ethnicity, etc., but for now, let’s stick with the basics. We live in a world where there is more than one type of person so when you talk about diversity, you’re referring to differences in attitudes and opinions as well as appearance. (more…)
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
The Secret Formula for Real Financial Success
Be Like Water: 3 Martial Arts Lessons for Negotiation
15 Mistakes to Avoid When Starting a Business in 2021
4 Boss Level Growth Strategies That Create an Optimized Life
How to Stay Motivated to Achieve Your Goals
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Success Isn’t Luck, It’s Based on the Good Habits of Who We Become
- Life7 days ago
Practicing Self-Devotion: 3 Ways Towards a More Mindful and Compassionate You
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Mentally Strong People Do These 5 Things
- Life4 weeks ago
5 Steps to Go From Breakdown to Breakthrough
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
Why All Successful Entrepreneurs Have MBAs: Mentors, Believers, Advocates
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
The Day I Stopped Selling and Built a Business
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
10 Common Leadership Myths and How to Overcome Them
- Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
15 Ways to Become a More Successful Entrepreneur