Andy Frisella is a serial entrepreneur, motivator, and host of the hugely successful MFCEO podcast where he has interviewed legends such as Gary Vaynerchuk and Lewis Howes. Andy got his start 17 years ago with a small supplement distribution company. Since then it has grown into a $100 million per year business. Andy has certainly had to endure a lot on his journey to success. Along the way, he has picked up wisdom far beyond the years of anyone else.
Here are some of his best quotes:
1. “Lots of people wanting everything and doing nothing.” – Andy Frisella
2. “99% of people let others opinions and beliefs keep them from ever living the life they want.” – Andy Frisella
3. “This is about legacy. This is about service. This is about giving far more than you take. This is about inspiring the warrior attitude and taking responsibility for your life. This is about picking eachother up.” – Andy Frisella
4. “There are no super-humans, just humans, and what one man can do, another can do.” – Andy Frisella
5. “Your mind & focus are far more powerful than you could ever comprehend.” – Andy Frisella
6. “Quit feeling sorry for yourself, make shit happen.” – Andy Frisella
7. “Instead of thinking how hard your journey is, think how great your story will be.” – Andy Frisella
8. “You are where you are because of you.” – Andy Frisella
9. “Live for the weekends and that’s all you’ll ever have.” – Andy Frisella
10. “Yes, finding success is going to require you to make sacrifices and be uncomfortable.” – Andy Frisella
11. “When you say ‘no’ most of the time you are saying ‘yes’ to the progression of yourself and those around you” – Andy Frisella
12. “What you’re doing in the short term to make yourself comfortable is killing your potential.” – Andy Frisella
13. “There’s a lot of healthy shit that comes from believing in yourself.” – Andy Frisella
14. “If you don’t believe youre the shit, nobody else will either.” – Andy Frisella
15. “History forgets whiners, but remembers winners.” – Andy Frisella
16. “Easy never pays well.” – Andy Frisella
17. “Make sure the people who bet against you lose.” – Andy Frisella
18. “Being a leader who lets shit slide, isn’t being a leader at all.” – Andy Frisella
19. “It’s not luck, it’s not magic, it’s not circumstances. It’s developing a great plan and executing on it, day in and day out until the visions in your head become your reality.” – Andy Frisella
20. “Accepting responsibility even when it’s not your fault and fixing the problem; you will have unlimited income potential in your life.” – Andy Frisella
21. “There’s something you’re good at, you’re just not putting value on it.” – Andy Frisella
22. “‘I deserve’ is the most whiny, cry baby phrase in the english language.” – Andy Frisella
23. “There is no ‘what it’, if you do the work on a worth plan the result will be there.” – Andy Frisella
24. “If you do the work and you make a plan it will f*cking happen.” – Andy Frisella
25. “You don’t have to define yourself by one kind of life…you can live in any world you want.” – Andy Frisella
26. “Real success is not defined by what you accomplish It is defined by how you are helping others accomplish.” – Andy Frisella
27. “Don’t let the constant pursuit of and drive for success keep you from appreciating and being grateful for what you have now.” – Andy Frisella
28. “Dream so big everyone thinks you’re crazy, no matter what they think about it. The only person that limits you stares back at you in the mirror every single day.” – Andy Frisella
29. “Nothing great is given, it’s earned.” – Andy Frisella
30. “What you think about, dream about, talk about and focus on will become your life.” – Andy Frisella
31. “Nobody who you wanna be floats through the day.” – Andy Frisella
32. “Don’t be an asshole to yourself.” – Andy Frisella
33. “You know why you are so far from where you want to be? Because you think too small…you do now and you always have.” – Andy Frisella
34. “The biggest mistake you can make in life is thinking you have all the time in the world.” – Andy Frisella
35. “You gotta do the work…and gotta produce a result.” – Andy Frisella
36. “Honest gratitude for what you have is one of the biggest accelerators for future success.” – Andy Frisella
37. “But at the end of the day, success is about resilience and grit.” – Andy Frisella
38. “Put your head down for the next 10 years and get yourself a Lamborghini or two…” – Andy Frisella
39. “Don’t even let that 2nd place shit tough your skin…losing is contagious.” – Andy Frisella
40. “Free your mind to dream huge. Free your heart to believe its possible.” – Andy Frisella
41. “Be brave enough to go after what you really want. Be strong enough to pick people up and bring them to you.” – Andy Frisella
42. “The only thing relevant to your success is your actions.” – Andy Frisella
43. “Everything you see, touch, or use in your daily life started as just a single thought.” – Andy Frisella
44. “You can’t cut down a tree with a single swing of an axe.” – Andy Frisella
45. “Don’t worry about the people who aren’t happy for you. Guaranteed they are miserable f*cks anyway.” – Andy Frisella
46. “The problem with society is nobody drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.” – Andy Frisella
47. “Big dreams don’t cost any more than little ones.” – Andy Frisella
48. “All great things come with sacrifice.” – Andy Frisella
49. “Successful people all do one thing that you don’t do…they live with intent in every action that they take.” – Andy Frisella
50. “The reason people don’t succeed is because they don’t do the work.” – Andy Frisella
51. “Inside of every self-made man is a poor kid who followed his dreams.” – Andy Frisella
Which quote motivated you the most? Comment below!
55 of the Best Johnny Depp Quotes to Inspire You Today
Johnny Depp, famous for his portrayal of strange and eccentric characters, is undoubtedly one of the most popular stars in Hollywood. But his real life has also been as strange as anything. Johnny Depp has faced many hardships starting from his teenage years. Before he became a big thing in Hollywood, he used to make ends meet by selling pens and having odd end jobs. So, yes, he has had his fair share of struggles. But today, he is rated as one of the most successful actors in Hollywood. (more…)
54 Joe Rogan Quotes That Will Motivate You to Greatness
Joe Rogan is a stand-up comedian, a figure in the MMA space, and former host of Fear Factor. But Rogan is more recognized his famous podcast The Joe Rogan Experience which is at the top of many iTunes charts. Each week, Joe Rogan sits down with a public figure to have a raw conversation to discuss their story, passions, and life in general. These people range from actors & scientists, to controversial figures in the news. Rogan is well known for dropping knowledge bombs in his show and is respected & looked up to by people in a variety of spaces as a motivational & inspirational figure. (more…)
27 Cristiano Ronaldo Quotes That Will Sow the Seeds of Success in Your Life
Cristiano Ronaldo is inarguably, one of the greatest athletes the world has ever seen. He is currently at the top of his game but his rise to prominence was far from ease. The Portuguese star has had his fair share of struggles but his thirst for perfection kept him going and made him the greatest of all time. (more…)
6 Inspiring Quotes From Lucille Ball That Will Motivate You to Stand Out and Reach for the Stars
The original “Queen of Comedy” Lucille “Lucy” Ball, continues to be an icon of fiery sass and humor for every generation. Her timeless comedic talent still sets the standard for those desiring to follow in her celebrated entertainment footsteps.
Here are six inspiring quotes from her that will motivate you to stand out from the crowd and never give up on your dreams:
1. “One of the things I learned the hard way, was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.”
In business and our personal lives, we are bombarded daily by outward criticism and inward self-doubt. In order to realise the success we strive for and attain the goals we hope to achieve, it’s important to practice a strong positive outlook.
Although Ball was known for being an inherently shy girl, when she was 15 years old, she convinced her mom to allow her to attend New York Drama School. The administrator of the school, unable to see the talent hidden behind the shyness, wrote to her mother telling her not to “waste her money and the school’s time with this shy, awkward young lady.”
Refusing to be deterred by the shortsighted criticism, Ball dug in her heels, overcame her shyness, and went on to become the talented comedic actress and icon we know and love today. Just imagine how unfortunate it would have been if she had taken the negative criticism to heart and decided to give up her passion.
2. “Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work—and realising what is opportunity and what isn’t.”
Today, we are very much conditioned to expect instant gratification in all areas of life. It’s important to remember, however, that true personal and professional success is achieved through tenacity and hard work. Very seldom does “luck” play a substantial role in building a solid and promising future.
Few people may realise that beyond the laughter and crazy shenanigans that Ball is so well known for, she was a trailblazing businesswoman who mapped out her professional path and keenly took advantage of opportunities that came her way.
Behind the scenes, she was co-creator, owner, and partner of Desilu Productions with her husband, Desi Arnaz. I Love Lucy was the first real sitcom developed by a husband and wife team, and under Desilu Studios, the show pioneered the multi-camera shot and filmed in front of a live audience—something no one else was doing at the time.
Being a female owner of a film production company in the 1960s was unprecedented. But, Ball didn’t stop there. Instead, she would eventually buy out Desi and become the first female CEO of a major television and movie production company. Her hard work and perseverance created a legacy to last for generations.
3. “I’d rather regret the things I have done than the things that I haven’t.”
Regrets are a fact of life both personally and professionally. However, most of us would probably admit that we learned some valuable things about ourselves from past mistakes and mishaps. Most would agree that our biggest regrets are related to the opportunities and experiences that we didn’t seize when we had the chance.
Ball’s career in the entertainment world was full of various ups and downs that included many B movies and lackluster performances. However, she continued to forge ahead learning from each and every experience. She was forty years old when she finally hit her stride and began her journey with I Love Lucy. Ball didn’t let the fact that Hollywood considered her to be “old” to stop her from fulfilling her dreams.
Instead of letting the long road of disappointments and closed doors discourage her, Ball refused to give up and found a way to create her own destiny and achieve the success that she had worked so hard for.
4. “I dyed my hair this crazy red to bid for attention. It has become a trademark, and I’ve got to keep it this way.”
We live in a culture where most of us just want to fit in. There is a pressure to conform to a set of expectations in both our professional and personal lives. However, it’s often when we take a risk to set ourselves apart, that doors of opportunities and experiences open for us.
For example, Ball’s natural hair colour was a light to medium brown with reddish tones. Early in her career, she bleached it blonde in hopes of being able to compete with the plethora of bombshell blondes of the era. She eventually realised, however, she needed to stand out, not blend in!
In a past interview, Ball is quoted stating, “Not being a beauty, I hated any part in a picture which depended on beauty. I resented work where looks were that important. There are so many glamour girls that I felt it was silly for me to try to compete with them.”
Dyeing her natural brown hair the colour red was one of the greatest risks Ball took early in her career, but it became one of the late comedian’s most beautiful physical features that helped her stand out and succeed in Hollywood. She shared, “I had to learn to concentrate on developing my personality—to have an individual approach. The way you feel about yourself has a lot to do with the impression you make.”
5. “The more things you do, the more you can do.”
We should never stop striving to learn new skills and grow in knowledge. Taking the steps to constantly evolve in our understanding of our professional and personal life—as well as the world around us—helps build a firm foundation for our present and future.
Ball was a true pioneer for the women of her time. She was not afraid to tackle new things or learn more about the production and business side of her career even though she was encroaching on a man’s world at the time. She knew that any knowledge she gained about the entertainment business would help ensure her future success.
For example, behind the scenes, Ball was an integral part of the business operations of Desilu Productions. She was one of the final voices in all decisions made regarding the show and the production company. And it didn’t stop there. In front of the camera, she portrayed a determined woman diligently trying to work outside of the home in various careers while still tackling the responsibilities of being a housewife and a mother. To put it simply, she just wasn’t scared to try something new.
It’s important to not let fear of failure, or the unknown, deter us from taking chances to break the mould and step out of our comfort zone. The possibilities for growth, success, and achievement are endless.
6. “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
It’s quite profound how much we can learn from the fortitude and spunk exuded from Lucille Ball, the “Queen of Comedy.” As we’ve seen through these quotes, Ball refused to let others dictate who she would become or what she would achieve. Instead, she had a firm grasp on her own self-worth and was determined to forge ahead to fulfill her dreams.
She demonstrated that self-confidence and inner strength are vital to professional and personal success—a lesson that we would all be wise to remember.
Which one of the above Lucille Ball quotes was your favorite and why? Share your thoughts with us below!
3 Ways You Can Help Your Children Develop Good Learning Habits
6 Things Remarkably Successful Entrepreneurs Do
5 Secrets to Being a Leader Worth Following
The Real Reason You’re Not Living the Life of Your Dreams
Your Enthusiasm Will Make A Difference
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
(Images) 56 Inspirational Picture Quotes That Will Motivate Your Mind, Body & Soul
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Life4 weeks ago
The 3 Meta-Skills You Need to Learn to Achieve Anything in Life
- Life4 weeks ago
4 Unusual Ways to Identify Your Strengths When You’ve Tried Everything Else
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
How to Have More Money: 5 Secrets You Need to Know to Be Wealthy
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
10 Things You Can Start Doing Today to Succeed With ZERO Talent
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
7 Ways to Make Yourself Better at Managing Your Money
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
The Daily Routines of 35 Wildly Successful Women Throughout History
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
6 Tips for CEOs to Master Work-Life Balance
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
A Salesman’s Guide to Everyday Conversation With Strangers