40 Rare Motivational & Inspirational Picture Quotes

Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes

It’s about time we drop another brand new collection of motivational and inspirational picture quotes. We have scoured 1,000’s of tweets and shares online to discover 40 of the most viral quotes this year and turned them into picture quotes for your viewing pleasure.

Enjoy these rare and exclusive motivational and inspirational picture quotes and please don’t forget to share them on your social media channel and spread the motivation to the masses.

40 Rare Motivational & Inspirational Picture Quotes

Life Quote in Pictures

Live Your Life Picture Quote motivation

Never Stop Believing Motivational Picture Quote

Obstacles Picture Quote

Robert Hernandez Picture Quote

Simon Sinek Picture Quote

Something remarkable inspirational picture quote

Sonia Ricotti Picture Quote

Swami Vivekananda Picture Quote

Sylvester Stallone Rocky Motivation Picture Quote

Thomas Edison Don't Give Up Inspiration Picture Quote

Tim Fargo Picture Quotes

To be successful mike gafka picture quote

Tomorrow be proud inspiration picture quote

Tony Robbins Picture Quote Momentum Success

You can make it life inspirational quote

Zig Ziglar Success Picture Quote

Change and Grow Motivation-Picture-Quote

I hope you enjoyed this exclusive collection of motivational and inspirational picture quotes.

I am the the Founder of Addicted2Success.com and I am so grateful you're here to be part of this awesome community. I love connecting with people who have a passion for Entrepreneurship, Self Development & Achieving Success. I started this website with the intention of educating and inspiring likeminded people to always strive for success no matter what their circumstances.I'm proud to say through my podcast and through this website we have impacted over 100 million lives in the last 6 and a half years.

1. Ram

Apr 26, 2018 at 3:58 am

My favorite is Rocky Balboa’s quote on how to get up every time when you are down!

2. Christopher

Jun 6, 2017 at 7:20 am

Awesome quotes!… Although I’ve come across some before, buth the way Joel puts it together with the colourful pictures is what makes it so much more insprirng. I can’t thank you enough and I’m grateful to God for coming across this awesome website… Thanks Joel !

3. Stealth

Jan 27, 2017 at 5:30 am

Great collection!

“The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are usually the ones who do.”

4. dulal borah

Dec 12, 2016 at 4:42 pm

wow!!! now I have found it…

5. Gomiwa Koviwa

Nov 22, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Constructive,motivational,above the best quotes thank you very much.

6. surabhi tomar

Oct 4, 2016 at 3:15 am

The quotes are awesome..
    whenever I feel disappointed or the feeling of anxiety encircled me ,I read these quotes and I feel better ..keep writing this!

7. Stephen Osoko

Jan 16, 2016 at 5:49 pm

40 Awesome Quotes right here!

8. bosire

Jan 15, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Some incredible quotes by you Joel. Love them more and more.

9. Jibraan Ali

Jan 4, 2016 at 2:15 pm

nice motivational images

10. Jordan Eddy

Sep 21, 2015 at 11:42 am

Joel, you have changed my life with this post. You are my saviour. I named my daughter Joel in honour of this post. Without you, she probably wouldn’t have existed.
    Thank you Joel.
    I love you.

11. Willie

Jun 27, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much,
    However I am having troubles with your RSS. I don’t
    understand why I am unable to join it. Is there anybody else getting identical RSS problems?
    Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

12. jolie

Jun 2, 2015 at 5:09 pm

so inspiring

13. Shailja tripathi

May 24, 2015 at 10:11 am

Hi Joel its very nice quotes written by you very inspirational really these quotes tell many things to live a good Nd happy life Nd to do something far better in a life .thnks very nice ….

14. vikash

May 11, 2015 at 9:01 pm

This is like nothing I’ve seen before , your idea is more than any money can buy and I strongly believe that you are supernatural to have thought of this idea in simpler terms you are an angel.

15. Aakash

May 6, 2015 at 11:58 am

Can I ask you from where you get these quotes?
    do you write them yourself?

16. krunal

Oct 1, 2014 at 4:18 am

Bigggg thanks to Mr. Joel .God always bless u healthy n happy life.

17. Anjani kumar Sah

Sep 27, 2014 at 9:30 am

The best of the best. It makes my life better than ever.

18. Kumar

Sep 25, 2014 at 6:20 pm

Amazing collection of quotes, thank you Joel for posting them :), great work.

19. Wilfredo

Sep 24, 2014 at 4:12 pm

The best of the best. It makes my life better than ever. Very inspirational. Thanks

20. jewi stanley

Aug 28, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Fantastic, i really need it..

• jewi stanley

Aug 28, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Fantastic, i really need it..

30 Inspirational Quotes by Michelle Obama That Will Lift Everyone Up

Michelle obama quotes
Image Credit: Crown Publishing

Michelle Obama, wife of former United States President, Barack Obama, an American lawyer and writer, a former First Lady of the United States of America, a mom, an author and a style icon. In the eight amazing years that she served as the First Lady of the United States of America, she managed to become an inspiration for women all across the globe.

She has always spoken and worked towards equal rights for women, education for girls and healthy living. She is the proper definition of the modern-day revolutionary woman. Over the last couple of years, she has been encouraging people everywhere with her incredible words of wisdom and motivation. Every single person – young or old, is sure to take inspiration and motivation from her words.

Here are 30 quotes spoken by Michelle Obama:

1. “When they go low, we go high.”

2. “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.”

3. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.”

4. “The only limit to the height of your achievement is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work hard for them.”

5. “Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting on a scale or measuring your waistline. We need to start focusing on what matters – on how we feel, and how we feel about ourselves.”

6. “As women, we must stand up for ourselves. As women, we must stand up for each other. As women, we must stand up for justice for all.”

7. “No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, you are BEAUTIFUL.”

8. “Always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody says distract you from your goals.”

9. “No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contribution of half of its citizens.”

10. “You don’t have to say anything to the haters. You don’t have to acknowledge them at all. You just wake up every morning and be the best you can be. And that tends to shut them up.”

11. “Instead of letting your hardships and failures discourage or exhaust you, let them inspire you. Let them make you even hungrier to succeed.”

12.Empower yourselves with a good education, then get out there and use that education to build a country worthy of your boundless promise.”

13. “When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.”

14. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”

15. “Choose people who lift you up.”

16. “The difference between a broken community and a thriving one is the presence of women who are valued.”

17. “Don’t be afraid. Be focused. Be determined. Be hopeful. Be empowered.”

18. “Just do what works for you because there will always be someone who thinks differently.”

19. “Every girl, no matter where she lives, deserves the opportunity to develop the promise inside of her.”

20. “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar.”

21. “Do not bring people in your life who weigh you down. Trust your instincts, good relationships feel good, they feel right, they don’t hurt.”

22. “The one way to get me to work my hardest was to doubt me.”

23. “Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on hope and possibility. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.”

24. “I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.”

25. “Changing the big picture takes time… and the best thing to do is focus on the things that we can make in our lives. If we’re doing all that – that becomes the collage of real change.”

26. “People who are truly strong lift others up. People who are truly powerful bring others together.”

27. “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.”

28. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.”

29. “I am an example of what is possible when girls from the beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.”

30. “If my future were determined just by my performance on a standardized test, I wouldn’t be here. I guarantee you that.”

What is your favorite quote from Michelle Obama? Comment Below!

90 Success Quotes You Should Have Tattooed On Your Body!

Today we have 90 of the Beefiest Success & Motivation Quotes you should have tattooed on your body. (more…)

42 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation

35 Les Brown Quotes That Will Intensify Your Motivation

As a motivational speaker, author and politician, Les Brown has risen to international prominence by delivering a high energy message which tells people how to shake off mediocrity and live up to their greatness. (more…)

31 Highly Successful Women Share Their Most Powerful Quotes

Quotes by Powerful and Successful Women Female Success quotes

Here is a nice collection of some of the worlds most powerful quotes by successful women. (more…)