American Best Selling Author, Entrepreneur and Musician “Joe Vitale“, has shared his words of wisdom to millions of people over the years.
Dr. Joe Vitale has featured on The Secret, CNBC, Big Idea, Larry King LIVE and a number of other shows in his life and has helped his fans and followers to discover better ways to live a life of abundance.
I recently heard an interview with Carl Harvey and Joe on The Big Life that expanded my way of thinking about “The Law of Attraction“. I was never really a big fan of this way of thinking but the way that Joe explains it, makes it easy and understandable for even the most skeptic listeners.
Here is a collection of 36 Joe Vitale Quotes that will inspire a life of abundance in you!
Inspirational Joe Vitale Quotes
“Your wealth is hiding under the very thing you are afraid to do. It’s time to face your fears and take action. Expect Miracles.” – Joe Vitale
“It’s really important that you feel good. Because this feeling good is what goes out as a signal into the universe and starts to attract more of itself to you. So the more you can feel good, the more you will attract the things that help you feel good and that will keep bringing you up higher and higher” – Joe Vitale
“What are you grateful for right now? Gratitude can shift your energy, raise your vibration, and make all your next moments even better.” – Joe Vitale
“If you don’t go for your dreams, who will?” – Joe Vitale
“The thing is, we have to let go of all blame, all attacking, all judging, to free our inner selves to attract what we say we want. Until we do, we are hamsters in a cage chasing our own tails and wondering why we aren’t getting the results we seek” – Joe Vitale
“What are you thinking about? What you focus on right now will tend to come into your life a little later. Here’s your reminder to change your mind.” – Joe Vitale
“Our beliefs are creating our reality.” – Joe Vitale
“NOW is the time. The Universe likes SPEED. Don’t delay, don’t second-guess, don’t doubt. When the opportunity or impulse is there… ACT!” – Joe Vitale
“Smile. It is sunshine to others.” – Joe Vitale
“Now get this: I was happy in the moment. As I’m happy, the next moment brings its own rewards. As I’m happy in that moment, it too gives birth to more joy” – Joe Vitale
“Too many people are setting up ways to raise money that are questionable.” – Joe Vitale
“Dreams do come true. Yes, even yours. But you have to meet them part way. Get up and do something towards them. Now.” – Joe Vitale
“You always get what you unconsciously believe and expect.” – Joe Vitale
“You can have, do or be anything you want.” – Joe Vitale
“When you resist doing what you know needs done, it is difficult. Find a mental way to enjoy it, and just do it, and it is easy.” – Joe Vitale
“Leave your excuses behind, and you will begin to attract wealth.” – Joe Vitale
“Just be happy now.” – Joe Vitale
“Your mind may not know what to do today, but your heart does. Follow your heart.” – Joe Vitale
“You want to become aware of your thoughts, you want to choose your thoughts carefully and you want to have fun with this, because you are the masterpiece of your own life. You are the Michelangelo of your own life. The David that you are sculpting is you. And you do it with your thoughts” – Joe Vitale
“Gratitude is absolutely the way to bring more into your life.” – Joe Vitale
“When you can feel that you already have what you want, then you will attract what you want. In fact, you already have it. Just feel it now and feel it real.” – Joe Vitale
“As soon as you start to feel differently about what you already have, you will start to attract more of the good things, more of the things you can be grateful for.” – Joe Vitale
“If you don’t have some self doubts and fears when you pursue a dream, then you haven’t dreamed big enough.” – Joe Vitale
“The smallest gestures you do can sometimes carry the most weight.” – Joe Vitale
“You don’t fear change. You fear the unknown. If you knew the future would be great, you’d welcome the change to get there. Well, the future IS great. Proceed.” – Joe Vitale
“What you see is filtered through your beliefs. You rarely see “reality.” You see your version of it.” – Joe Vitale
“People need encouragement to take action.” – Joe Vitale
“Before you judge another, ask yourself if what you don’t like in them is actually what you don’t like in yourself.” – Joe Vitale
“What can you do right now to begin to turn your life around? The very first thing is to start making a list of the things you are grateful for.” – Joe Vitale
“Your future is co-created out of what you do today. Do you act from fear or faith? You get to choose.” – Joe Vitale
“Inspiration gives you a desire. Decision makes it an intention. Action makes it real.” – Joe Vitale
“The clearer you are, the faster you manifest.” – Joe Vitale
“You created this moment from what you thought and felt three days ago. What you are thinking and feeling right now will create your next moments. You cool with that?” – Joe Vitale
“A goal should scare you a little, and excite you a lot.” – Joe Vitale
“When you appreciate what you have, then you will receive more. When you are in this moment feeling gratitude for this moment you actually up your vibrational signal to attract more things to be grateful for.” – Joe Vitale
“Don’t lean on the past, learn from it and move on.” – Joe Vitale
Joe Vitale shares his advice on changing your mindset to gain more wealth
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
10 Life Changing Quotes That Helped Me Create A Meaningful Life
Meaning isn’t something you stumble upon. It’s something you consciously build into your life. Its foundation rests on your experiences, beliefs, and core values. The people you love, the things you cherish, and what you’re willing to sacrifice make up who you are. (more…)
The Killer Morning Routine to Boost Motivation
Defining Your Own Success: A Step by Step Guide
5 Characteristics of Athletes You Need for Business Success
5 Changes in Your Habits That Will Help You Thrive
The Biggest Man-Made Myth and What You Can Do About It
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Life4 weeks ago
5 Ways to Rediscover Your Purpose in Life
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
How I Turned an Unpaid Internship Into a Business
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
5 Dos and Don’ts When Starting a Business With a Friend
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
A 3 Step Process to Deal With Negative Emotions as an Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
5 Strategies for Building the Ultimate Company Culture
- Entrepreneurs2 weeks ago
What I Learned as a Young Entrepreneur and Why You Should Take Notes
- Motivation2 weeks ago
Why “No Pain, No Gain” Is More Powerful Than You Realize
- Success Advice2 weeks ago
4 Reinvention Strategies Leaders Can Learn From Legally Blonde