Wayne Dyer is a highly respected motivational speaker, psychology and author who has inspired millions around the world over the last few decades.
Dr Wayne W Dyer’s words have echoed through social media channels and stereo systems for many years now and your self development library would almost be incomplete without a classic Wayne Dyer book on the shelf.
I have his “Change Your Thoughts” book and it played a pinnacle part in my success growing up.
If you haven’t already, make sure you watch, read and listen to Wayne Dyer’s material, and you won’t be let down.
Enjoy the following 34 Wayne Dyer Quotes and don’t forget to share them with your friends fans and followers.
34 Inspirational Wayne Dyer Quotes
“Upon awakening, let the words Thank You flow from your lips, for this will remind you to begin your day with gratitude and compassion.” – Wayne Dyer
“Love is co-operation rather than competition.” – Wayne Dyer
“Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” – Wayne Dyer
“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer
“How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
“You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” – Wayne Dyer
“It’s never crowded along the extra mile.” – Wayne Dyer
“When you have the choice between being right and being kind just choose kind.” – Wayne Dyer
“Passion is a feeling that tells you: this is the right thing to do. Nothing can stand in my way. It doesn’t matter what anyone else says. This feeling is so good that it cannot be ignored. I’m going to follow my bliss and act upon this glorious sensation of joy.” – Wayne Dyer
“Here is an affirmation for today: I feel passionately about my life, and this passion fills me with excitement and energy!” – Wayne Dyer
“Practice being the kind of person you wish to attract.” – Wayne Dyer
“When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace.” – Wayne Dyer
“The more you see yourself as what you’d like to become, and act as if what you want is already there, the more you’ll activate those dormant forces that will collaborate to transform your dream into your reality.” – Wayne Dyer
“Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” – Wayne Dyer
“Miracles come in moments. Be ready and willing.” – Wayne Dyer
“All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy. ” – Wayne Dyer
“Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a soul.” – Wayne Dyer
“Conflict cannot survive without your participation” – Wayne Dyer
“Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.” – Wayne Dyer
“When you’re at peace with yourself and love your self, it is virtually impossible to do things to yourself that are destructive.” – Wayne Dyer
“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” – Wayne Dyer
“I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I’m not.” – Wayne Dyer
“You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.” – Wayne Dyer
“A mind at peace, a mind centered and not focused on harming others, is stronger than any physical force in the universe.” – Wayne Dyer
“If you believe it will work out , you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t you will see obstacles.” – Wayne Dyer
“With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose.” – Wayne Dyer
“Everything is perfect in the universe – even your desire to improve it.” – Wayne Dyer
“You’ll seldom experience regret for anything that you’ve done. It is what you haven’t done that will torment you. The message, therefore, is clear. Do it! Develop an appreciation for the present moment. Seize every second of your life and savor it.” – Wayne Dyer
“You have everything you need for complete peace and total happiness right now.” – Wayne Dyer
“There is no stress in the world, only people thinking stressful thoughts.” – Wayne Dyer
“Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him.” – Wayne Dyer
Your reputation is in the hands of others. That’s what the reputation is. You can’t control that. The only thing you can control is your character.” – Wayne Dyer
“You are not stuck where you are unless you decide to be.” – Wayne Dyer
“There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.” – Wayne Dyer
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
10 Life Changing Quotes That Helped Me Create A Meaningful Life
Meaning isn’t something you stumble upon. It’s something you consciously build into your life. Its foundation rests on your experiences, beliefs, and core values. The people you love, the things you cherish, and what you’re willing to sacrifice make up who you are. (more…)
10 Tips to Deal With Negativity While Starting a Business
The Killer Morning Routine to Boost Motivation
Defining Your Own Success: A Step by Step Guide
5 Characteristics of Athletes You Need for Business Success
5 Changes in Your Habits That Will Help You Thrive
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
Life4 weeks ago
5 Ways to Rediscover Your Purpose in Life
Success Advice4 weeks ago
How I Turned an Unpaid Internship Into a Business
Success Advice4 weeks ago
5 Dos and Don’ts When Starting a Business With a Friend
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
A 3 Step Process to Deal With Negative Emotions as an Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
5 Strategies for Building the Ultimate Company Culture
Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
What I Learned as a Young Entrepreneur and Why You Should Take Notes
Motivation2 weeks ago
Why “No Pain, No Gain” Is More Powerful Than You Realize
Success Advice2 weeks ago
4 Reinvention Strategies Leaders Can Learn From Legally Blonde