Jack Canfield is an American entrepreneur, seminar leader, corporate trainer, motivational speaker, and author.
Jack Canfield is the co-author of ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’ series which has more than 250 titles and 500 million copies in over 40 languages. He is also co-author along side Janet Switcher of the book ‘The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be’.
Here are some of Jack Canfield’s Quotes:
34 Motivational Jack Canfield Quotes:
1. “An important part of any focusing regimen is to set aside time at the end of the day – just before going to sleep – to acknowledge your successes, review your goals, focus on your successful future, and make specific plans for what you want to accomplish the next day.” – Jack Canfield
2. “I believe that people make their own luck by great preparation and good strategy.” – Jack Canfield
3. “By taking the time to stop and appreciate who you are and what you’ve achieved – and perhaps learned through a few mistakes, stumbles and losses – you actually can enhance everything about you. Self-acknowledgment and appreciation are what give you the insights and awareness to move forward toward higher goals and accomplishments.” – Jack Canfield
4. “One individual can begin a movement that turns the tide of history. Martin Luther King in the civil rights movement, Mohandas Ganhi in India, Nelson Mandela in South Africa are examples of people standing up with courage and non-violence to bring about needed changes.” – Jack Canfield
5. “Overcome your barriers, intend the best, and be patient. You will enjoy more balance, more growth, more income, and more fun!” – Jack Canfield
6. “I generally find that comparison is the fast track to unhappiness. No one ever compares themselves to someone else and comes out even. Nine times out of ten, we compare ourselves to people who are somehow better than us and end up feeling more inadequate.” – Jack Canfield
7. “Know your priorities and identify the five powerful action steps that you intend to take to move your initiatives forward each day. If you go to a tree with an ax and take five whacks at the tree every day, it doesn’t matter if it’s an oak or a redwood; eventually, the tree has to fall down.” – Jack Canfield
8. “You can’t heal what you don’t acknowledge.” – Jack Canfield
9. “I used to define success as being able to produce any result you wanted, whether it was a relationship, weight-loss, being a millionaire, impacting the culture, changing society, whatever it might be – it might be homelessness, whatever – and lately, I’ve redefined success as ‘fulfilling your soul’s purpose.” – Jack Canfield
10. “Remember, you and you alone are responsible for maintaining your energy. Give up blaming, complaining and excuse making, and keep taking action in the direction of your goals – however mundane or lofty they may be.” – Jack Canfield
11. “Leaders cannot work in a vacuum. They may take on larger, seemingly more important roles in an organization, but this does not exclude them from asking for and using feedback. In fact, a leader arguably needs feedback more so than anyone else. It’s what helps a leader respond appropriately to events in pursuit of successful outcomes.” – Jack Canfield
12. “When you really need help, people will respond. Sincerity means dropping the image facade and showing a willingness to be vulnerable. Tell it the way it is, lumps and all. Don’t worry if your presentation isn’t perfect; ask from your heart. Keep it simple, and people will open up to you.” – Jack Canfield
13. “For every reason it’s not possible, there are hundreds of people who have faced the same circumstances and succeeded.” – Jack Canfield
14. “In working with top leaders and thought philosophers of our time, I will tell you that among their secrets of success is a regular practice of acknowledging and appreciating what they have. It can offer an oracle into the future because it not only tells you where you are, but it also helps clarify where you want to go in life.” – Jack Canfield
15. “No one becomes an expert in a new career overnight, even if you are coming from another career where you were established and experienced.” – Jack Canfield
16. “One of life’s fundamental truths states, ‘Ask and you shall receive.’ As kids we get used to asking for things, but somehow we lose this ability in adulthood. We come up with all sorts of excuses and reasons to avoid any possibility of criticism or rejection.” – Jack Canfield
17. “Switching from one career to another can be scary, but it also can be a thrilling experience. Look at it as an opportunity to really go after what you want to accomplish in life and make a difference in the world. The key is to take small, conscious steps and prepare yourself for a successful transition.” – Jack Canfield
18. “When your dreams include service to others – accomplishing something that contributes to others – it also accelerates the accomplishment of that goal. People want to be part of something that contributes and makes a difference.” – Jack Canfield
19. “When you scratch the surface, every one of us has something that we deeply want to contribute to the world. All we have to do is step up and do it.” – Jack Canfield
20th Jack Canfield Quote – “For me, my core genius lies in the area of teaching and motivating. I love to do it, I do it well, and people report that they get great value from it. Another core genius is compiling and writing books. Along with my co-author Mark Victor Hansen and others, I have written, co-authored, compiled and edited more than 200 books.” – Jack Canfield
21. “In one of my recent books, ‘The Success Principles,’ I taught 64 lessons that help people achieve what they want out of life. From taking nothing less than 100 percent responsibility for your life to empowering others, these are the fundamentals to success – and to great leadership.” – Jack Canfield
22. “People who ask confidently get more than those who are hesitant and uncertain. When you’ve figured out what you want to ask for, do it with certainty, boldness and confidence. Don’t be shy or feel intimidated by the experience. You may face some unexpected criticism, but be prepared for it with confidence.” – Jack Canfield
23. “It is a universal principle that you get more of what you think about, talk about, and feel strongly about.” – Jack Canfield
24. “It’s not an accident that musicians become musicians and engineers become engineers: it’s what they’re born to do. If you can tune into your purpose and really align with it, setting goals so that your vision is an expression of that purpose, then life flows much more easily.” – Jack Canfield
25. “You can’t change anyone else, but people do change in relationship to your change.” – Jack Canfield
26. “Greater self-esteem produces greater success, and greater success produces more high self-esteem, so it keeps on spiraling up.” – Jack Canfield
27. “The longer you hang in there, the greater the chance that something will happen in your favor. No matter how hard it seems, the longer you persist, the more likely your success.” – Jack Canfield
28. “Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them.” – Jack Canfield
29. ‘I believe people should live full lives and not settle for anything less.” – Jack Canfield
30. “Build your self-esteem by recalling all the ways you have succeeded, and your brain will be filled with images of you making your achievements happen again and again. Give yourself permission to toot your own horn, and don’t wait for anyone to praise you.” – Jack Canfield
31. “Living each day as if it were your last doesn’t mean your last day of retirement on a remote island. It means to live fully, authentically and spontaneously with nothing being held back.” – Jack Canfield
32. “Self-esteem is made up primarily of two things: feeling lovable and feeling capable.” – Jack Canfield
33. “For the first ten years after I got out of graduate school, I studied success. I read every book I could get my hands on and took every training I could find, and that allowed me to become an expert in this area. I learned how to create high self-esteem and success in my own life and in the lives of others.” – Jack Canfield
34. “If you are not moving closer to what you want, you probably aren’t doing enough asking. And you’re probably not asking the single most important question that can help you achieve a higher level of success and personal fulfillment: How am I doing?” – Jack Canfield
What’s your favorite Jack Canfield Quote? Share your favorite quote in the comment section below.
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
10 Life Changing Quotes That Helped Me Create A Meaningful Life
Meaning isn’t something you stumble upon. It’s something you consciously build into your life. Its foundation rests on your experiences, beliefs, and core values. The people you love, the things you cherish, and what you’re willing to sacrifice make up who you are. (more…)
Defining Your Own Success: A Step by Step Guide
5 Characteristics of Athletes You Need for Business Success
5 Changes in Your Habits That Will Help You Thrive
The Biggest Man-Made Myth and What You Can Do About It
Why “No Pain, No Gain” Is More Powerful Than You Realize
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Life3 weeks ago
5 Ways to Rediscover Your Purpose in Life
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
4 Non-Financial Factors to Measure Success as an Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
4 Tips for Making the Leap From Employee to Entrepreneur
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
5 Dos and Don’ts When Starting a Business With a Friend
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
How Are You Defining Your Success as an Entrepreneur?
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
5 Strategies for Building the Ultimate Company Culture
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
5 Things I’ve Learnt From Selling Private Jets to 7 Figure Coaching Programs
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
How I Turned an Unpaid Internship Into a Business