Charlamagne Tha God is best known for his colorful attitude & quick wit as a host on the infamous radio show The Breakfast Club in addition to being a best selling author. However, he had to work hard and hustle in order to achieve the success he has today. From an intern working in a radio station in one of the poorest parts of South Carolina, to becoming one of the most recognizable personalities on the airwaves; Charlamagne has picked up a lot of wisdom throughout his years.
Here are some of Charlamagne Tha God’s best quotes:
1. “The person who makes no mistakes is usually not making anything. No money, no forward progress, nothing!” – Charlamagne Tha God
2. “Your passion is that one thing you can’t stop thinking about, that thing you wake up thinking about in the morning, go to sleep thinking about at night, that thing that you would do for free!” – Charlamagne Tha God
3. “Recognize opportunity when it’s not a paycheck to it.” – Charlamagne Tha God
4. “You can’t solve a problem with the same mindset that created it.” – Charlamagne Tha God
5. “The only reason people pursue certain things is because they see it working for other people. To me, that’s lazy. Figure out your own lane, figure out the gift that makes you unique.” – Charlamagne Tha God
6. “Measure twice, cut once.” – Charlamagne Tha God
7. “Don’t complain, compete.” – Charlamagne Tha God
8. “Nobody can make you angry without your consent, nobody can disappoint you without your consent, you have to give people consent to do these things.” – Charlamagne Tha God
9. “If you really on your grind, you don’t have to announce it. Hustle speaks for itself.” – Charlamagne Tha God
10. “Experience is the best teacher or you can learn from the mistakes of others but most of the time you have to carry that cross yourself.” – Charlamagne Tha God
11. “If you say that you’re a king, queen, god or goddess and you recognize that you’re from ancestral greatness, you have to start living up to that. Its really just that simple.” – Charlamagne Tha God
12. “Time tells all tales.” – Charlamagne Tha God
13. “Pessimism has never won any battles.” – Charlamagne Tha God
14. “Thank you god for blessing me with another day of life!” – Charlamagne Tha God
15. “If you don’t have anything nice to say – say it anyway.” – Charlamagne Tha God
16. “Live your truth. When you live your truth nobody can use your truth against you.” – Charlamagne Tha God
17. “Much success to you, even if you wish me the opposite.” – Charlamagne Tha God
18. “Opportunity comes to those who create it.” – Charlamagne Tha God
19. “I pride myself on being the nicest person in the room.” – Charlamagne Tha God
20. “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide whether or not to be reduced by them.” – Charlamagne Tha God
21. “I feel like my soul purpose is to be of service to others.” – Charlamagne Tha God
22. “Just because someone does something good for you, doesn’t mean that they’re good for you.” – Charlamagne Tha God
23. “You can be very honest and direct with people respectfully. I never do anything maliciously; I simply give my honest opinion.” – Charlamagne Tha God
24. “No matter what position you’re in always hustle like an intern.” – Charlamagne Tha God
25. “Some people are upset about progress because when progress happens, it eliminates your excuses as to why you personally aren’t progressing.” – Charlamagne Tha God
26. “Live your truth. Honesty is always the best policy. Manners will take you where money won’t.” – Charlamagne Tha God
27. “You have to start looking in the mirror and saying ‘this is who I am, this is what I am and this is how I’m going to be’ and start demanding more from yourself.” – Charlamagne Tha God
28. “Always remember if you can’t be happy for someone else’s success you won’t be blessed with any of your own.” – Charlamagne Tha God
29. “I’ve been fired 4x and it’s worth it to be myself.” – Charlamagne Tha God
30. “Don’t beg nobody to get on the ark, just keep building and let people know the rain coming.”– Charlamagne Tha God
Which one of the above Charlamagne Tha God quotes resonated most with you and why?
30 Most Famous Quotes of All Time to Motivate You
It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and center on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my comfort zone
- gave me courage to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my broken heart sometimes
- helped me out of rock bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused because of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of course they did. So I’ve searched high and low for the best and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The answer is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, brush them off and never feel the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and feel each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of rock bottom twice, depression a few times, and helped me smash and achieve goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people around the world to chase their dreams, believe in themselves and never give up.
Without further ado…
10 famous quotes on taking action and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who ever accomplished anything big or new or worth raising a celebratory fist in the air did it from their comfort zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the battle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the change you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be brave with my life. And when we make the choice to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can choose courage, or we can choose comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every decision you make should be from a place of good. You should always be striving to make the world a better place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting ahead is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the face but for some reason we focus on how hard things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I always tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.
7 Quotes Every High Achiever Must Remember
Since the pandemic started, I have struggled both professionally and personally. When I am not in the mood to read a book, an article or watch a motivational video, I turn to inspirational quotes. They are usually concise, insightful and they always provide me with the instant morale boost I crave. (more…)
40 Inspirational Quotes on Victory That Will Motivate You to Win
Who doesn’t love to win? Victory gives a heroic feeling that allows winners to appear at the top after all of the hours of hard work, dedication and discipline. And everyone looks up to them, from the athletes we adore to the hard-working entrepreneurs we admire. (more…)
10 Life Changing Quotes That Helped Me Create A Meaningful Life
Meaning isn’t something you stumble upon. It’s something you consciously build into your life. Its foundation rests on your experiences, beliefs, and core values. The people you love, the things you cherish, and what you’re willing to sacrifice make up who you are. (more…)
The Biggest Man-Made Myth and What You Can Do About It
Why “No Pain, No Gain” Is More Powerful Than You Realize
4 Reinvention Strategies Leaders Can Learn From Legally Blonde
What I Learned as a Young Entrepreneur and Why You Should Take Notes
A 3 Step Process to Deal With Negative Emotions as an Entrepreneur
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Crypto News4 weeks ago
Why Defi Is Hot Right Now and How Safemoon Will Dominate Crypto
- Life2 weeks ago
5 Ways to Rediscover Your Purpose in Life
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
4 Non-Financial Factors to Measure Success as an Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
4 Tips for Making the Leap From Employee to Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurs3 weeks ago
How Are You Defining Your Success as an Entrepreneur?
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
5 Things I’ve Learnt From Selling Private Jets to 7 Figure Coaching Programs
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
Brain Dump: A Powerful Method for Increasing Productivity
- Success Advice2 weeks ago
5 Dos and Don’ts When Starting a Business With a Friend