- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 34 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 75 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 115 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 154 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 164 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 192 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 199 days ago
- Will Smith’s Top 9 Inspirational QuotesPosted 208 days ago
(Video) Taylor Swifts Advice On Success & The Quotes She Lives By
Taylor Swift is a successful young musician. She was listed in People magazine’s November 1, 2010 edition as being #12 on Forbes Celebrity Power list. She is the youngest ever to win the Country Music Association’s Entertainer of the Year. She earns an estimated $45 million per year. This has given her an extraordinary life and she has experienced a lifetime’s worth of adventures.
In this post, Ms. Taylor Swift has a unique vantage point and her impressions are worth listening to, her Success Advice is great and its very clear that Taylor Swift is mature beyond her years.
In a short period of time, she has traveled the world, she has met and gotten to know celebrities and famous people of all kinds. Top politicians, the United States president, and giants of Wall Street have all crossed her path.
(Video) Taylor Swifts Success Advice
Taylor Swifts Top 7 Success Tips!
1. Honor your healthy routine. “Health is a big part of being happy,” says Swift, who is committed to keeping herself in great shape physically and mentally even when she’s touring. Because her life is so busy, Swift knows that staying disciplined about how she eats is crucial to her well-being. While this lanky, 5-feet-11-inch star doesn’t need to watch her weight, she says she still pays attention to what she puts in her body. And regardless of her tour schedule, she makes sure to squeeze in an hour-long run on a treadmill every day.
2. Reward yourself. Work for your indulgences, and then enjoy! “I have a need to feel like I’ve earned things, so when I have a week of working really hard, I get to have a day or two off, whether it’s from exercise or watching what I eat,” says Swift.
3. Skip the judgment. When it comes to diet and working out, Swift is watchful rather than self-chastising. “I keep an internal gauge of whether it’s been a healthy week or not,” says Swift. Then, she makes adjustments instead of beating herself up. “During the week, I try to eat healthily, so that means salads, yogurt, and sandwiches,” she says. “No sugary drinks. I try to keep it lighter, but it’s nothing too regimented or crazy. I don’t like to create too many rules where I don’t need them.”
4. Water it down. “I drink so much water my friends call me an alien,” says Swift, who always carries a bottle with her. Just to make sure she’s never short, the singer keeps a case in her car.
5. Find your rhythm. To make sure you stick to your fitness plan and power up your workout routine, download favorite songs or albums that you don’t let yourself listen to until you’re in motion. “I don’t like any other kind of exercise except for running,” Swift says, “And I love that because it’s about the music.”
6. Don’t flee your feelings. Recognize that anxiety’s not inherently bad. It’s uncomfortable while it’s happening, but it can also propel you out of a rut and inspire you. “It’s awful to sit there feeling that way” — at first, says Swift, “But if you can, it can also lead to something that takes you out of that feeling and into something creative.”
7. Keep a journal. Putting words on paper helps songwriter Swift keep herself honest — and balanced, she says. “From a young age, any time I would feel pain I would think, ‘It’s OK, I can write about this after school,’” she says. “And still, anytime something hurts, like rejection or sadness or loneliness, or I feel joy or I fall in love, I ask myself, ‘Can I write a song about this so I know how I feel?’”
Taylor Swift Quotes To Live By: