Taylor Swift is a successful young musician. She was listed in People magazine’s November 1, 2010 edition as being #12 on Forbes Celebrity Power list. She is the youngest ever to win the Country Music Association’s Entertainer of the Year. She earns an estimated $45 million per year. This has given her an extraordinary life and she has experienced a lifetime’s worth of adventures.
In this post, Ms. Taylor Swift has a unique vantage point and her impressions are worth listening to, her Success Advice is great and its very clear that Taylor Swift is mature beyond her years.
In a short period of time, she has traveled the world, she has met and gotten to know celebrities and famous people of all kinds. Top politicians, the United States president, and giants of Wall Street have all crossed her path.
(Video) Taylor Swifts Success Advice
Taylor Swifts Top 7 Success Tips!
1. Honor your healthy routine. “Health is a big part of being happy,” says Swift, who is committed to keeping herself in great shape physically and mentally even when she’s touring. Because her life is so busy, Swift knows that staying disciplined about how she eats is crucial to her well-being. While this lanky, 5-feet-11-inch star doesn’t need to watch her weight, she says she still pays attention to what she puts in her body. And regardless of her tour schedule, she makes sure to squeeze in an hour-long run on a treadmill every day.
2. Reward yourself. Work for your indulgences, and then enjoy! “I have a need to feel like I’ve earned things, so when I have a week of working really hard, I get to have a day or two off, whether it’s from exercise or watching what I eat,” says Swift.
3. Skip the judgment. When it comes to diet and working out, Swift is watchful rather than self-chastising. “I keep an internal gauge of whether it’s been a healthy week or not,” says Swift. Then, she makes adjustments instead of beating herself up. “During the week, I try to eat healthily, so that means salads, yogurt, and sandwiches,” she says. “No sugary drinks. I try to keep it lighter, but it’s nothing too regimented or crazy. I don’t like to create too many rules where I don’t need them.”
4. Water it down. “I drink so much water my friends call me an alien,” says Swift, who always carries a bottle with her. Just to make sure she’s never short, the singer keeps a case in her car.
5. Find your rhythm. To make sure you stick to your fitness plan and power up your workout routine, download favorite songs or albums that you don’t let yourself listen to until you’re in motion. “I don’t like any other kind of exercise except for running,” Swift says, “And I love that because it’s about the music.”
6. Don’t flee your feelings. Recognize that anxiety’s not inherently bad. It’s uncomfortable while it’s happening, but it can also propel you out of a rut and inspire you. “It’s awful to sit there feeling that way” — at first, says Swift, “But if you can, it can also lead to something that takes you out of that feeling and into something creative.”
7. Keep a journal. Putting words on paper helps songwriter Swift keep herself honest — and balanced, she says. “From a young age, any time I would feel pain I would think, ‘It’s OK, I can write about this after school,’” she says. “And still, anytime something hurts, like rejection or sadness or loneliness, or I feel joy or I fall in love, I ask myself, ‘Can I write a song about this so I know how I feel?’”
Taylor Swift Quotes To Live By:
How to Become an Influencer in 2020
If you’ve ever wondered how to become an influencer, you aren’t alone. Influencer marketing is on the rise as consumers and social personalities can now get paid to review brands to their audiences, promote glamorous lifestyles, and receive free products and services, including the luxury of complete wardrobes and travel accommodations. (more…)
Develop Your Adaptability to Supercharge Your Success
Some of my friends are professional athletes who have made millions of dollars in their sport. But let’s face it, most people are not going to make it to the pros. The competition is too fierce and talented, and the odds for most athletes are too long, no matter how hard you work at it. (more…)
How To Lead When You’re Terrified Of Failure
The first stage of growing your business requires the basics of gaining clients, selling your services, and fulfilling your services. While new, your self-reliance makes it easier to step into the newness of the situation and build your business. (more…)
5 Small Changes You Can Make to Be a More Inspiring Leader
Many of you reading this aren’t CEOs of billion-dollar corporations. Well, maybe not yet. As much as you aren’t the leader for such a large organisation, you may be a leader in some way. Perhaps a project manager, or a manager in your company. And you are facing a problem. Your team isn’t motivated. Because of that, you start to question your leadership potential. (more…)
The 4 P’s Needed For Entrepreneurial Success
Let Your Feet Do The Talking
8 Powerful Ways To Show Up In Dating & Relationships – Apollonia Ponti
Are Low Self-Esteem and a Lack of Confidence Holding You Back?
How to Become an Influencer in 2020
55 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
(Images) 52 Motivational Picture Quotes For An Epic Year Of Success
30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In You
72 Positive Thinking Quotes For More Inner Strength & Growth
40 Rare Motivational and Inspirational Picture Quotes
3 Prince EA Videos To Change Humanities Path To Greatness
(Video) What Is Success? An Entrepreneurial Story To Inspire You
(Inspirational Video) What If Today You Knew You Were Going To Take Your Last Breath?
How To Make Enough Money From A Blog To Quit Your Job – Kate McKibbin
How Finding Your Passion And Becoming An Entrepreneur Can Lead To Happiness – Chiquita Searle
- Motivation4 weeks ago
7 Things You Can Do To Motivate Yourself After You’ve Experienced Failure
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
The Life Story of Jack Ma and How He Became a Self-Made Billionaire
- Entrepreneurs4 weeks ago
5 Elon Musk Approved Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Life3 weeks ago
The Easiest Life Hack That Will Improve All Your Relationships Instantly
- Motivation3 weeks ago
The Bare Truth of What It Literally Means to Do Whatever It Takes
- Success Advice3 weeks ago
How to Become a Boss That Everybody Wants to Work With
- Success Advice4 weeks ago
The Search for Your Inner Peace Requires Commitment
- Life4 weeks ago
4 Steps to Unleashing the Power of Your Personal Mission Statement