- 30 Famous Quotes That Will Inspire Success In YouPosted 42 days ago
- (Images) 22 Motivational Picture Quotes To Unleash Your Full PotentialPosted 83 days ago
- 22 Strength & Courage Quotes To Build You UpPosted 123 days ago
- 37 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your LifePosted 162 days ago
- (Images) 15 Highly Inspirational Picture Quotes To Live ByPosted 172 days ago
- 27 Inspirational Celebrity QuotesPosted 200 days ago
- 21 Superstar Quotes From The Worlds Top Athletes & CoachesPosted 207 days ago
- Will Smith’s Top 9 Inspirational QuotesPosted 216 days ago
(Video) Apples CEO ‘Steve Jobs’ Words Of Wisdom On Life, Love & Success
Steve Jobs, the owner of Apple & Pixar shared with a crowd of thousands at a Stanford Graduation ceremony to see share with them his life lessons and good words to carry them into the working world. This Video is an amazing inspiration and I can say with 100% confidence that you will be inspired after watching this also. Steve Jobs speaks on his early days, the mistakes he made, facing death, choosing love and never quitting. Incredible stuff right here.
(Video) Steve Jobs Stanford Speech – Words Of Wisdom, Life, Love & Success
Steve Jobs Facts & Info
Industry: Technology and Entertinment
Estimated Net Worth: The Forbes 2011 Rich List ranks him 110th Wealthiest in the world.
Status: Quite possibly the coolest geek of all time.
The Highs: Steve Jobs is all about invention but not invention for the sake of thinking up something new, invention for the sake of being practical and useful. The fact that Apple products tend to look go too, is an added bonus. Even when Apple didn’t like what he was doing and kicked him out, he developed the computer company, NeXT, which Apple eventually acquired. Why? He was leaving them behind. Steve Jobs is the technology trendsetter.
The Lows: Not all his inventions have been a screaming success. The first Mac was slow and couldn’t run many applications. Most people, with the exception of US university students, thought it was one of the most paperweights of its time.
Innovations: Pretty much everything Microsoft wishes they had thought of first. Namely:
- The iMac
- The iPod
- The iPhone
- The iPad
The “i” is probably just as much for “invention” and “innovation” as it is for “integration”.
Power Business Move: Buying Pixar from George Lucas for US $10 Million and selling it to Disney 20 years later for US $7.4 Billion. Now that’s the kind of return on investment you’d like to make.
Tips & Pointers:
- Think outside the box.
- If they don’t like your box, then leave and build it somewhere else.
- When everyone realises how good your box is, sell it to the people who rejected it in the first place for a mountain of cash.
“We’re gambling on our vision and we would rather do that than make ‘me too’ products. Let some other companies do that. For us, it’s always the next dream.” – Steve Jobs